Incomplete Dream

The Journey That Lead Her To Him
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hair.... check
Shoes.... check
Suit..... check
Fresh breath …. check
Underwear.... check
Date........

Sehun pulled down his car vizor. He was making sure that he looked his best in front of Mina. His car was parked in the Nam's driveway. Tonight was Sehun's birthday party hosted by his grandfather. It would be a grand celebration and apparently there would be a big announcement too.

“Okay. It's go time!” Sehun stepped out of the car and made his way to the front door.

-dingdong-

The was opened by Woohyun.

“Hi hyung. Is Mina ready?” Sehun managed to say without stuttering.
“Aha she's almost done. Yoona is helping her with the last touches. Come inside..... Ahaha gezz it's like you're taking Mina out on a date or something.” Woohyun laughed.

Suddenly Sehun felt nervous. He didn't really until the older one said it. It really did feel like he was taking Mina out on a date.

“Since I trust you, I don't think I need to lay any ground rules.” Woohyun told Sehun.
“But know if something goes wrong..... I will hunt you down.” Woohyun gave Sehun a death glare causing the younger one to gulp. “Got it?” Sehun nodded like theres no tomorrow

“Sehun?”

The voice caused both to look at the top of the stairs. Woohyun smiled while Sehun's jaw dropped. There was Mina and Yoona, but what really caught Sehun's eye was Mina. With a simple but elegant white sleeveless dress that reached a little above her knees. She wore matching heels that made a little taller. Her light brown hair was in loose curls and had light makeup. To Sehun, she looked like a goddess.

“Wooow my baby sister looks for beautiful” Woohyun complimented as Mina walked down the stairs.

Sehun, on the other hand was still speechless. Woohyun looked over and wondered why Sehun wasn't saying anything. He nearly burst out laughing when he saw Sehun's reaction. His mouth was slightly open and his eyes were about to fall out. Since the day Woohyun met Sehun, he could sense the younger one had feelings for Mina. He closed Sehun's mouth for him and whispered,

“She's all yours” Woohyun then nudged Sehun forward.

Mina stood in front of Sehun, smiling happily. Sehun's heart felt like it was about to explode. She was absolutely perfect.

“Sehun?.... how do I look?” Mina nervously asked, at the same time she ended up blushing a little.
“you.... you.... you....” Mina raised an eyebrow since Sehun kept repeating the same word over and over. Woohyun and Yoona started to quietly laugh at the scene. Sehun snapped out of it and shook his head a little.

“You look beautiful Mina.” Sehun smiled big.

Mina really started to turn pink. Hearing Sehun's compliment now made her heart accelerate.

“Aigoo this is soo cute” Yoona whispered as she took a secret picture of the two.
“We should probably get going.... we don't want the birthday boy to be late to his own party.” Mina stated.
“Pshh I can be late. I am the birthday boy after all.” Mina smacked Sehun's arm causing him to laugh.
“Bye oppa”
“Bye hyung”
The two walked out hand and hand out the door toward Sehun's car.
“Bye you two... DON'T DO ANYTHING NAUGHTY!!” Woohyun yelled from the front door.

Yoona smacked her boyfriend's head for saying those embarrassing words. Sehun and Mina stopped walking after hearing Woohyun's words and turned around with their eyes about to pop out.

“OPPA!!”
“I WON'T TOUCH HER!!”

Before Woohyun could saying anything else, Yoona cupped his mouth and dragged him back inside the house.

“HAVE FUN YOU TWO!!” Yoona yelled out before closing the door.

Mina and Sehun quickly went into the car and headed off the party. 20 minutes later, they ended up in front of a hotel where the party was being held. Before Mina even unbuckled her seat belt, Sehun ran out of the car and opened her door for her.

“Shouldn't I be doing this for you since you're the birthday boy?” Mina joked.
“Well, its the least I can do since you're my date.” Sehun let slip out.
“I am?” Lucky for Mina, Sehun didn't catch her cheeks turning a light shade of pink
“I mean.. uhh... well... “ Sehun couldn't find the right words to say.
“Hahaha its okay. I'll gladly be your date” Mina smiled and held his hand.

Both their hearts felt like they were about to burst out of their chest. Mina has never been this bold with a guy. Only with Sehun she's like this. The two entered the large hotel venue. It was already filled with many guest. Mostly Sehun's relatives and close family friends, and some close busniess partners. Right away Mama Oh spotted her son and Mina.

“MINA!!!” Again, she engulfed Mina into a bear hug. “Soo happy that you came!!”
“Yah... i'm the birthday boy and most importantly.... I'M YOUR SON! Why are you hugging her first?!” Sehun pouted at his mother's actions.
“Oh... I hugged you on your real birthday, which was yesterday.” Mama Oh causally explained
“but you saw Mina yesterday too!!” Sehun pointed out.

By this time Seulong and Mina were laughing at the small tantrum Sehun was giving.

“Aish stop being a baby. You're 21 now...... now go say hi to your father. He just arrived 2 hours ago.” Mama Oh pointed toward her husband on the other side of venue. Sehun sulkingly walked over to his father.
“Mina, make yourself comfortable okay. Drinks and snacks are over there. Dinner will be served in 30 minutes” Mama Oh pointed at the tables.

Mina felt thirsty and went to grab a drink. On her way, she accidentally bumped into someone.
“Omo! I'm soo sorry. Here let me.... unnie?” Mina looked up hearing the familiar voice.
“Sera?”
“Unnie!” Sera and Mina shared a hug. Even though they live across each other and see each other every other day, they still miss each other.
“Sera, what are you doing here?” Mina questioned.
“Uhmm well... Seu-”
“Heres your drink Sera.... Hi noona......” Seulong stepped away from Sera. Mina looked at the two closely.
“Okay... what's going between the two of you.” Mina asked
“NOTHING!” The two youngsters yelled.
“Really?” Mina raised an eyebrow
“REALLY!!” Again, in unison.
“Hmmm... Seulong..... just know.... break her heart, I'll break your legs okay? She's like my baby sister.” Mina tells the young one.
“Yes Noona.” Seulong nodded, surprising Sera, causing her to blush hard.

Mina started to

Please log in to read the full chapter