The Wedding pt. 1

The Journey That Lead Her To Him
Please log in to read the full chapter

~June

 

Finally. The big day is almost here. It was the night before the wedding. Everyone was excited. Everything was going perfect to plan..... well almost....

 

 

“Sehun.... we kinda have a problem.”

 

The moment the phone call ended, Sehun sped his way toward Jiyeon's house, where Mina was staying the night before the wedding.

 

“What's going on?” Sehun panics as he

“Its Mina.... she feels... scared about tomorrow.” Suzy explains.

“Where is she?”

“In the backyard.... she's trying to look for the star you got her that one anniversary.” Jiyeon leads her.

 

Sehun makes his way to the backyard. Through the sliding door, he sees Mina standing on the steps, looking up at the clear sky.

 

“Mina?” Sehun enters the backyard.

 

Startled, Mina turns around.

 

“Sehun... what are you doing here?”

 

“Well.... Jiyeon told me you were scared about tomorrow. Baby, what's wrong?” Sehun wraps her arms around her.

 

“-sigh- its just.... tomorrow... we're getting married and i'm scared of what will happen in the future. I'm afraid... what if you it all goes down hill. What if we fight a lot? What if you find someone better than me? What if you fall out of love with m-”

“Shhh... Mina... Everything will be okay. We don't know what the future holds for us, but we'll work it out so that it the best for us. Sure we'll fight... we fight now don't we? Its the nature of a relationship. So what if we do? We'll work it out. We'll compromise. Here's a rule. If we do fight, we won't go to bed angry okay.” Sehun rest his forehead on her's

“Okay.” Mina responds.

“And about finding someone else.... We may be still young, but I know in my heart that you're the only one. No one can be better than you. You're perfect. How can I fall out of love with you? Everyday I fall more in love with you. Never say that I will. I promise I'll love you and stay by your side until the very end..... Promise me you won't fall out of love with me?” Sehun asks.

 

“I promise. I'll love you and be by your side even in the afterlife.” Mina smiles.

 

Sehun smiles and kisses her forehead.

 

“Are you okay now?” He asks her.

 

“Yes. Thank you, Sehun.” Mina smiles.

 

“Anything for you.” Sehun hugs her tighter.

 

“Aish.. I wish I can stay over.... but knowing Jiyeon. She'll nag about “seeing the bride is bad luck” and throw me out of the house.... literally.”

 

“Or come at you with that bat.” Mina laughs

 

“Ahaha same bat that her father chased Chanyeol with.” Sehun jokes

 

Sehun and Mina gazed at the stars in silence. The moment just felt... perfect. The two walk back inside the house.

 

“I guess I should leave now....In less than 24 hours, you'll be Mrs. Oh.” Sehun smiles.

 

“I can't wait..... see you tomorrow.” Mina holds his hand tighter.

 

“See you tomorrow.... I love you.” Sehun kisses her before stepping out the door.

 

“I love you too.” Mina smiles and watches Sehun leave.

 

 

~

Mina sighs as she stares at her reflection in the mirror.
 

That concludes Nam Mina's emotional flashback of the last 10 years. Remembering every relationship and heartaches. From Luhan to Sehun, it was bittersweet trip down memory lane, but the ending of it was her favorite part. The part when her heart choose Sehun and Sehun chose accepted who she was and chose her to spend the rest of his life with.

 

Mina smiles as she remembers the conversation her and Sehun had last night. Sehun's promise to her made all her fears and second thoughts disappear. That night her heart reminder her that Sehun was the one for her. She kept blushing whenever Sehun said I love you. The return of those butterflies she gets when he held her close. The way she gets easily lost in his eyes. The way he kissed her goodnight, it felt like their first all over again. Mina was in love and it will stay that way for the rest of her life.

 

 

-knock knock-

 

“Mina your dad is..... oh come on! Don't you dare start crying now!” Jiyeon put her hands on her hips

 

“I can't help it! I'm getting married!!!” Mina tilts her head back so no tears will fall.

 

“Aish” Jiyeon walks up to her best friend and hugs her. “I can't believe it either.”


“Mina?” Mr. Nam walks into the room.

 

The two best friends pull apart and turn toward the door.

 

“Its almost time sweetie.” Both Mr. Nam and Jiyeon leave the room.

 

Mina was by herself once again. She walks toward the mirror and looks at herself one last time.

 

“Well.... Goodbye Nam Mina” Mina flips her veil and smiles at herself.

 

The next time she would sees herself, she will be a married women. Leaving the room, she meets up with Jiyeon, Suzy and Yoona, and they make their way toward the lobby.

 

Inside the cathedral was simply breathtaking. It was beautifully decorated with yellow and white flowers. Small lanterns with fake candles lite the way from the back of the church all the way toward the alter. Guest ranging from family members, long time friends to old classmates and business partners have already started to arrive. Two little flower girls and a ring bearer were running around, but then were called to go to the back of the church for line up. Conversations with some laughter can be heard. The atmosphere was happy. It was how she dreamed and wanted it.

 

Meanwhile in the lobby, Everyone started to line up. Both sets of parents, but none of the groomsmen were still missing.

 

“Alright now.... Anyone seen the groomsmen!? We're about to start in 5 minutes!” Kevin yells and exits the room.

 

The two designated Kevin to be their wedding planner. At first Kevin wasn't sure about but then Sehun unleashed the puppy Sehun again. Those eyes. Kevin gave in.

 

Mina and her bridesmaids enter the lobby. Everyone smiles at how beautiful Mina looks. They approach Mr. Nam.

 

“Well this is it” Mina starts.

“Aigoo my baby girl” Mr. Nam almost teared up seeing his daughter in her we

Please log in to read the full chapter