Princess Oh

The Journey That Lead Her To Him
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Come on baby! Walk to appa!” Sehun tries to teach 11 month old Miyun to walk.

 

The two are currently in the living room. It was just them. Sehun wanted a father-daughter day, so Mina brought the boys with her to the bakery for a mother-sons day. Mr. Pinku watches the duo as he lays on the floor. Sehun was crouched on the floor, while the baby girl was on the other side. Miyun stares at her appa with her big eyes that she inherited from Mina. Sehun set up a camera so he could record her “possible” first steps.

 

“Come on! You can do it baby!” Sehun encourages Miyun.

 

“Baby girl please?” Now, Sehun starts to sound desperate, since they've been at it for an hour already.

 

“Don't you want to play with your brothers?” Sehun continues talking, even though he knows he won't get a response back.

 

Miyun lifts her little leg, alarming both Sehun and Mr. Pinku. A spark of hope was viable on the daddy's face.

 

“You can do it Miyun!” Sehun reaches his arms out.

 

Miyun was about to about to make her move, but only to lose balance and fall flat on her . She looks at Sehun with watery eyes and a pout …..... and that only meant one thing.

 

“no no no Mi-” Sehun quickly crawls to her

 

“WAHHHHH!!!”

 

“Aww my little princess. Don't worry appa is here.” Sehun scoops her up in his arms. He rocks her back and forth to sooth her.

 

After 5 minutes, Miyun's crying dies down.

 

“Okay. Lets try again?” Sehun looks down at Miyun.

 

Cutely, Miyun shakes her head no.

 

“-sigh- if you can understand what I’m saying, then can you at least say dada?” Sehun questions.

 

“Mama” Miyun casually speaks her first word.

 

Sehun freezes. His eyes widen.


“Di... did... did you just say mama?” Sehun takes a double take.

 

“mama” Miyun smiles.

 

“Aww my baby girl just said her first word” He kisses and hugs his daughter.


…..........

…......

…..

 

 

“Wait a minute.... I'm mama?!” Sehun, horrified looks at Miyun.

 

In response, Miyun shakes her head no.

 

“Oh good..... can you say dada?” Sehun encourages his daughter.

 

“D.... D.........Sehun” Miyun smiles.

 

Sehun glares at his own flesh and blood. Seeing this causes Miyun to laugh happily and starts to play with Sehun's eyebrows, which eventually brings a smile to Sehun's face since he can't resist hearing his daughter's laugh. In response he attacks her face with kisses.

 

“Aishh.. no more playing with Minho” Sehun rolls his eyes.

 

Although MinHo is already 3, the memory is still fresh in Sehun's head when he called him Sehun instead of Dada.

 

Suddenly, he sees Miyun waving at something. Sehun looks and sees the camera still recording.

 

“okay we're not showing that video to mommy or your brothers okay.” Sehun looks at Miyun

 

Miyun still laughing hugs her father, causing Sehun to smile.

 

“Hm, why don't we take a break? Is my princess hungry?” Sehun makes his toward the kitchen with Miyun still in his arms.

 

 

“Want to watch Pororo?” Sehun places Miyun on the floor.

 

After eating their meal, Sehun put a hold on walking until Mina gets home. He decides to watch some tv. Sehun sits on the floor with her, while trying to find the correct channel. The two happily watch. Time to time Sehun glances at Miyun, smiling at how fascinated she is with the show. After awhile, Miyun is distracted when she hears monster likes noises. Looking around, her eyes lay on upon her dad. Sehun had fallen asleep and is snoring away. Miyun giggles at her dad. She crawls onto Sehun's lap. Miyun looks at her father's face and smiles.

 

“Dada”

 

Miyun then snuggles against his chest and closes her eyes, drifting off to dreamland.

 

30 minutes later, the front door opens. Mina and the boys have arrived home. The 2 oldest boys immediately rush to the backyard to play, while Mina carries Seyun.
 

 

 

“Yeobo? Mina calls out.

 

She walks into the living room and pauses at the sight. Sehun and Miyun fast asleep and cuddled on the the floor. Seeing Mina, Mr. Pinku sits up and barks. Startling Sehun right away, but not Miyun.

 

“Yah! Shhh!!” Sehun loudly whispers at the dog.

 

Sehun looks to where the dog is facing and is surprised by Mina's appearance.

 

“Oh your home already?.... What the?” Sehun looks down and sees Miyun on his chest.

 

“Hi love.” Mina walks over and kisses Sehun.

 

“Hi babe.”

 

“What did you two do?” Mina looks around.

 

“Just father-daughter time.”

 

“still no luck with walking?”

 

“-sigh- no. I dont understand. Seyun started walking at 8 months and they're twins”

 

“Its okay Sehun. Babies develop differently and at their own time. She'll walk soon.”Mina assures her husband.

 

“You're right. I'm going to put her in her bed. I'll be back.” Sehun kisses her cheek before getting up with Miyun still on him.

Please log in to read the full chapter