The Wedding pt. 2

The Journey That Lead Her To Him
Please log in to read the full chapter

“You may now kiss the bride.”

 

 

Sehun leaned over Mina and gave her the most passionate kiss.

 

 

 

“Finally .... I love you” Sehun whispered.

“I love you, too” Mina giggled as she leaned in for another kiss.

“I'm still mad that we had wait another year for this to happen.” Mina's voice went from loving to ice cold.

 

 

Yup, you read it right.

 

they had to cancel the first wedding.

-flashback-

 

-beep beep beep-
 

“well..... this could've been worst” Chanyeol starts the conversation as him and the rest of the guys stared at Sehun's leg cast.

“urghhhh” Sehun was close to ripping his hair out.

Who wouldn't. I mean the guy just basically missed his own wedding.

“I wonder how Noona took the news.” Seulong randomly blurts out.

"I'm pretty sure Mina would understand. I mean she's a loving and caring women" Jongin adds and the rest nod in agreement.

 

-BAM-

 

Suddenly the door kicked opened and in came the angry bride still in her dress and a look in her eyes that says she ready to kill.

 

“Ahh! Sehun quick act dead!” Tao yelled.

 

Sehun quickly laid down and pulled the white sheet over his face.

 

“OH SEHUN!” Mina marched over to Sehun's bed.

 

She ripped the sheet covering his face and started to grabbed him by the shoulders.

 

“WE'RE SUPPOSE TO GET MARRIED! OUT OF THE ALL THE TIMES TO BE STUPID WHY TODAY?!”

 

“BABY I'M SORRY!! ITS KEVIN'S FAULT! HE DID THIS!!” Sehun was explaining as Mina attacked him

 

“MINA!!” Jiyeon, Suzy and the rest ran into the room and pulled the violent bride away from the injured groom.

 

Mina calmed down after beating up Kevin a little. When everyone was sure that Mina wouldn't kill Sehun, they left the couple alone. Mina hopped onto Sehun's bed and the two awaited the fate for the rest of their wedding day.

 

-end of flashback-

 

Turned out Sehun's fall was a nasty one. Despite Mina's pleas to marry right then and there at the hospital, Sehun refused. He promised her a beautiful and memorable wedding. To have their first kiss as husband and wife at her dream church.... not in the middle of the emergency department. Another thing, Sehun didn't want his wedding pictures to be with him in a wheelchair or with a pair of crutches. Sehun had to go through 2 surgeries and a few weeks of physical therapy in order to walk properly again. Since Mina always dreamed of a June wedding, he forced Mina to wait until next June. There were times when a frustrated Mina was really close in just dragging Sehun to the court house, but she waited. That and also whenever she attempted to drag him, she ended being the dragged... back into the bedroom. Luckily, they were able to save everything and re-book the church and venue.

 

 

“Seriously... who in the world breaks their leg in 3 places after falling 8 steps?!?” Mina still couldn't believe it.

“Can we please just move on! Its in the past now. Its over and done. We're finally married. NOW JUST KISS ME!!” Sehun demanded. He didn't need to ask her twice, Mina grabbed his face and pulled him down for a third kiss.

 

All their friends and families smiled as they watched the two kiss. The moms started to tear up. Their friends cheered like no tomorrow. All were happy that the two found their happiness.

 

 

 

Luhan smiled and cheered as him and nanny his fiance Lyn held Xian so his son could get a better view of his “mommy Mina.”

 

Suho clapped and smiled at the couple, he placed his arm around his wife.

 

Kyungsoo cheered and clapped for his friend and looked over at his date.

 

Jongin smiled from afar. As long as Mina was happy, then he was happy. Nothing would change that.

 

 

 

Everyone made their way outside before the couple came out. They prepared to blow bubbles as the newlyweds comes out.

 

“HERE THEY COME!!” Chanyeol yelled.

 

“WOOO!”

 

“CONGRATULATIONS!”

 

Everyone was cheering again as bubbles were flying everywhere. Some of the guys even had confetti poppers.

 

Sehun stopped walking and pulled Mina in for yet another kiss. The man can't stop kissing her, but who can blame him? They just got married.

 

“I can never get tired of kissing you.” Sehun tells her.

 

“Alright everyone! Group shot!” The photographer yelled.

 

Everyone squished together around the couple and smiled.

 

“Mina...” Sehun whispered.

“Hm?”

“I don't like this picture.”

“Huh??”

“All your past loves are in here!!!!” Sehun brings up and points around.

 

It was true. Luhan was at the bottom with little Xian. Standing next to him was Suho with this wife and son. Closer to the newlywed couple was Jongdae with Suzy and Jina. On the other side there was Kyungsoo and Jongin... the only single ones left. (LMAO! i didn't intend it to be like that but.... KAISOO ANYONE?)

 

Strange right? Having all our past loves/exes at your wedding? But it didn't matter. Some how everyone's friendship worked out well. There was no bad feelings between anyone.

 

“Sehun... shut up. They're all in the past. Remember what I said, I feel nothing for them and besides.... I married the best of the best. They can't compare to you.” Mina smiled. “I love you and only you.”

 

Sehun leaned over and gave her a kiss. At the same time, the photographer took the picture.

 

 

“ALRIGHT GUYS!! TO GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!” Kevin yelled

 

“TO THE VENUE!!” Jongdae points at a random direction.

 

Sehun and Mina stood in front of the doors of the venue to greet the guests. The first people they greeted where they're families.

 

“My babies!!” Mrs. Nam and Mrs. Oh run up to their children.

“Finally! My dream came true!!” Mrs. Oh hugged Mina.

“Sehun... I know you'll take care of Mina very well.” Mrs. Nam hugged Sehun.

“Welcome to the family Mina.” Mr. Oh hugged Mina

“And welcome to our family Sehun” Mr. Nam also hugged Sehun.

 

Sehun and Mina continued to greet everyone. At times Sehun saw his wife started to get tired from standing the for the past hour already.

 

“Is my wife tired?” Sehun asked.

 

Hearing Sehun call her his wife, Mina couldn't help but blush and break out into smile.

 

“Not anymore after hearing that.” Mina giggle a little.

 

“Mina”

 

The two looked up and say a familiar women.

 

“Jinhee” Mina smiles and hugs her. “You look amazing”

 

Although its been more than 2 years since Jinhee's cancer turned stage 4, she still looks great. A littl

Please log in to read the full chapter