Jealous Boys

The Journey That Lead Her To Him
Please log in to read the full chapter

A new semester is beginning. Although, its the middle of January, it was a bright and sunny Monday Mina happily entered the campus. She was admiring the snow covered scenery, from a storm system that passed a few days ago. Suddenly her vision was blocked by a pair of hands over her eyes.

 

“Guess who?” The mystery person tried to disguise their voice. Note: TRIED.

“Sehun!” Mina happily called out. She turned around and found a pouting Sehun.

“How did you know it was me?”

“Duh... you're cologne. I can recognize from a mile away”

“Do I really put that much?” Sehun starts to smell himself.

“Pabo” Mina and Sehun start to fool around as they make their way toward the main building.

 

Are they a couple yet? One word. No. You would think that after kissing twice over the holiday break, they would've at least talked about their feelings or Sehun confessing his feelings, right? Nope. They just went on with their everyday lives. Nothing really changed. Sehun finally accepted his feelings for her, but still hasn't decided what to do with them. Mina admits to herself that shesomething feels different when she's with Sehun. She feels.... happier.

 

The two enter the main building. The two needed to get a copy of their schedules. Unfortunately, no shared classes for the two. Sad, but at least they're able to see each other around and out of school.

 

“MINA!!” Suzy ran up to the two, followed by Chanyeol.

“Hey guys.” Chanyeol greeted.

After some small talk, they 4 figured out if any had any classes together. Some how, Suzy and Mina did, while Chanyeol and Sehun did. Suzy and Chanyeol set off for their respected classes, leaving alone Sehun and Mina again.

 

“yah ...  I’m going to miss my partner.” Sehun pouted.

“Sehun, you're going to see me everyday whether I like it or not.” Mina rolled her eyes.

“So .....  you won't miss me?” Sehun pouted even more, adding some puppy eye effects.

“Ew don't do that ... you look ugly.” Mina stuck her tongue out.

“Yah!” Sehun lunged over and started to tickle Mina.

“BHAHA- SEHUN!! STOP!! AHAHA!!” Mina laughed till tears started to come off.

“Say it! Say you'll miss me in class!” Sehun continued to tickle her sides.

“NEVE- HAHAAH!!” Mina couldn't control herself. Sehun started to laugh along too. Some students passing by smiled at the scene.

 

“Such a cute couple”

 

Those were one of the comments said about them.Too bad that in reality, they aren't one. They're just best friends. In the amidst of the cute scene, someone came out of the main office. He froze in front of the duo.

 

“Mina?” He called out, causing Sehun and Mina to stop what they were doing. They looked at who was in front of them.

“Jongin?” Mina recognized the male.

“Hi” Jongin smiled and waved a little as he walked closer to them.

“What are you doing here?” Mina asked.

“Well... I'm transferring here” Jongin announces.

 

The news caused Mina's eyes to widen and heart to stop working for a millisecond.

 

“Really?? You're going to go here?” Mina asks again.

“Haha yes. I'm going to major in medical. Maybe be like Woohyun hyung.” Jongin explains.

“Ohh that's cool. Wow so I’ll be seeing you more often now I guess.” Mina smiles a little.

“Yup!” He nods.

(a/n : the italtics will be Sehun or Jongin's thoughts)

Hearing this, Sehun felt somewhat uneasy. He knew about Jongin and Mina's past. He knew that Mina had on and off again feelings for the guy. Besides Jongdae, Sehun knew that Jongin is one of the only guys that Mina kept a really close friendship with after they have broke her heart. Sehun didn't like this. He wonders, what if Mina's feeling's return for Jongin, but then again, Sehun shouldn't have anything to worry about. Jongin has a girlfriend. Besides, he's rejected Mina 3 times. It would be impossible for something to happen between the two of them...... right?

 

Sehun's thought bubble was popped when he heard Jongin ask...

 

“Hey Mina do you think you can show me around campus?” Jongin shyly asked. Sehun glared at the male.


“Why did he asked it like that?”

 

“Sure!” Mina gladly accepted with a smiled.

 

“Now why are you smiling.”

 

“Thanks. Oh by the way, do you know where this room is?” Jongin leaned over to Mina. Sehun suddenly felt invisible.

 

“Yah! Why not ask me?! I'm standing right next to you!”

 

“Oh! Yeah I know where that is! I'm heading there now. Come on. I'll show you.” Mina smiled again.

 

“Stop smiling at him!!”

 

“Sehun?” Once again, his thought bubble was burst after hearing Mina's voice.

 

“Hm?”

 

“I'll see you later. Text me when you're done with classes.” Mina smiled.

 

“Oh, you don't need me to walk with you?” Sehun offered.

 

“No, its okay. I have Jongin. Plus... doesn't you class start... in 5 minutes?” Mina glanced over at her watch.

 

Sehun's eyes widen. He too looked at his watch and realized what time it was. His room was on the other side of the campus. It's the first day of class, and he's already going to be tardy.

“Aishh.. You're right. I'll see you later.” Sehun was about to run off, but an idea popped into his head. He turned around and kissed Mina on the cheek.

 

“Bye Mina!” Before Mina could react, Sehun dashed out of the building, while a smile on his face.

 

“Hehehe That will show him. She's mine, Jongin. MINE! Hahaha- OH C

Please log in to read the full chapter