Crashing Waves

The Journey That Lead Her To Him
Please log in to read the full chapter

Later that day

 

The everyone returned home from the hospital that night after Suzy was given the okay signal. It was quiet dinner. The only noises came from the clanking of utensils against the plates. It was awkward atmosphere. No one really knew what to say. Even the parents were quiet. Finally, Jongdae broke the silence

 

“In case you guys are wondering.... yes we're keeping the baby. Yes we're staying together... and yes we're going to get married.” Jongdae explains to his friends.

 

“We're proud of two.” Jiyeon was next person to speak. “Jongdae, I've known you since we were in the day you moved in. You were always the troll next door, but seeing you being serious and taking responsibility... I'm proud of you.” Jiyeon patted his shoulder.

 

“Don't worry Suzy. You're going to be a wonderful mom.” Mina got up and hugged her.

“Yeah, and you got all of us if you need help.” SooJin offers and the others agree.

“Man, even though I won't be able to meet the little one in person, I'll send presents.” Sehun told the couple

“Can't wait to meet the baby now!” Chanyeol excitedly jumps in his chair.

“Hahaha lets just hope it doesn't look like Jongdae.” Jongin jokes.

“...Yah!” Everyone but Jongdae laughs.

 

As the atmosphere beings to lighten, the parents smile at the scene of their kids laughing and smiling.

 

“DongYul, looks like you'll be the first with a grandchild.” Papa Nam congratulated his long time friend.

“Aigo, this rascal, he's the youngest of us and he is the first to be called harabeoji” Jiyeon's father jokes.

“How did How did HyunShik and Yuri take the news?” Sera's mother asks.

“They were shocked at first, but they accepted it. They were proud of the kids for taking responsibility.” Jongdae's mother explains.

“Aish, can you believe it. Our kids aren't little anymore.” Mama Nam comments.

“Yeah. Pretty soon they'll all get married and have kids of their own.” Jongin's mother beings to tear up.

“Yeabo, please don't cry.” Jongin's father tries to cheer up his wife, but it didn't work.

 

Soon enough, all the mothers started to cry.

 

“THEY'RE GROWING UP SO FAST!!”

 

The gang looks over to the parents table and saw their mothers crying and their dads panicking, trying to calm down their wives.

 

“what is going on?” Woohyun asked.

 

“So when's the wedding?” Seulong asked.

“Well I want Suzy to look her best, sooo as as soon as possible?” Jongdae looked over at Suzy and softly nods her head.

“Aishh its definitely the season of weddings.” Yoona points.

“We should have it before Sehun leaves.” Jongdae suggests.

“Yeah! Lets combine it as a going away party.” Chanyeol adds on.

“Ahh no its okay. Its suppose to be Jongdae and Suzy's day.” Sehun gently rejects.

“No no its a great idea! We don't mind.” Suzy reassures Sehun.

“Uhhh... Mina?” Sehun looks over at his girlfriend.

“I think its a great idea.” Mina voices her opinion.

“I guess its alright then.” Sehun shrugs his shoulders.

 

After dinner, everyone went their own ways. Some went to their rooms. Some went to the family room to watch tv. Some were in the kitchen helping with cleaning up. That night, everyone was able to sleep with a smile on their face.

 

~Next day

 

It was a beach day. Everyone made their way to the sand around 10.

 

“Alright everyone, don't forget to put on your SPF!” Mama Nam reminded everyone.

 

Mina squirted out a blob of sunscreen in her hand. She quietly walked up behind Sehun, who was helping unfold the chairs. When Mina was close enough....

 

-SMACK-

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!” Sehun groaned in surprised.

“Hehehehe I love you!!” Mina laughs as she spreads the rest of sunscreen all over his .

“Now how about the front?” Sehun turns around and smirks.

 

Mina stopped laughing and stared at shirtless Sehun. Of course, which is Mina's favorite scene. She couldn't help but blush.

 

“Aigoo my baby is turning red! Aren't you glad to have a boyfriend like this.” Sehun pinches her cheek.

“yah! Its... because I didn't put sunscreen on my face yet.” Mina makes up an excuse. She

“Sureee.” Sehun teases her some more.

“Aish!” Mina takes the bottle of sun screen and squirts it randomly at Sehun.

“yah yah you put too much! Come here and take some.” Sehun tries to hug Mina.

“No! Get away!” Mina starts to run away, but Sehun caught up to her. He effortlessly picked her and threw her over his shoulder.

“YAH! SEHUN PUT ME DOWN!”

“Hahaha! NOPE!” Sehun carried Mina all the way to the water where he fell in with her.

 

Eventually, Mina was able to get away from Sehun. They both started splash each other. From a far the scene just looked so cute and playful.

 

“$5 they're the next couple to get married.” Jiyeon bets.

“I'm in!” All the friends place their bets.

“Make it $10” Seulong ups his bet.

“You guys are the worse!” Jongin, who was the only one that didn't take part, shakes his head at them. He looks back at the couple that i

Please log in to read the full chapter