Wedding Invitations

The Journey That Lead Her To Him
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mr. & Mrs. Oh and Dr.& Mrs. Nam

request the honor of your presence at the marriage of their children

 

Oh Sehun and Nam Mina

 

Saturday June 3

at 2 o'clock in the afternoon

Myeongdong Cathedral

Reception will follow at Seoul Tower Hotel.

 

Maid of Honor: Park Jiyeon Best Man: Oh Seulong

 

Bridesmaids:          Groomsmen:

Kim Suzy               Kim Jongdae

Nam Yoona              Park Chanyeol

Lee Jinhee              Huang Zitao

 

Flower girls:            Ring Bearer:

Kim Jina                  Lu Xian

Nam Hwayoung                                  

 

“Seulong?! I thought I would be your best man?!” Chanyeol read the invitation before placing it in the envelope.

 

“You?! I would've made a better best man than you!” Jongdae argues.

 

“Oh for the love of god. Its his little brother. Of course he's gonna choose his real bro over non-bros” Suzy rolls her eyes at the bickering boys.

 

The gang, plus Kevin and Kyungsoo was over at the Sehun and Mina's apartment, helping arrange and seal their wedding invitations before sending them out.

 

“I just realized... how come you and Jiyeon aren't fighting over the maid of honor title? I remember years ago when the two of you fighting over it.” Jongdae looked over at his wife.

 

“Unlike you two, I'm okay with Mina's decision. Jiyeon and Mina have known each other since they were babies. It wouldn't be fair.” Suzy explains.

 

“My wife is so mature.” Jongdae kisses Suzy's cheek.

 

“Unlike my husband.” Suzy mutters

 

“So how was your anniversary trip?” Jongin asked as he places a stamp on the envelope.

 

“Memorable but hectic,but fun, but still hectic” Mina shakes her head

 

Sehun took Mina on a surprise mini get away for their one year anniversary. He took her to New York. Since their anniversary is on New Year's eve, they spent it at Times Square, thus explaining why Mina said it was hectic.

 

“Soooo what did you get each other?” Suzy asked.

 

“Honestly, we agreed to give each other nothing. With the wedding coming up and the bakery opening soon, our schedules are hectic. We just wanted to just spend time with each other.” Mina smiles.

 

“Okay. Hold up. I know Sehun is a man of many surprises. Spill Sehun, what did you get her?” Kevin, along with everyone, else looks at Sehun.

 

“........ diamond earrings.” Sehun looks away.

 

He couldn't handle the pressure so he answered. Mina sighed loudly, while the other laugh.

 

“Honestly, You didn't need to buy Mina a gift, you're already gave her something special.” Jongdae chimes in.

“Which was?” Sehun looks curiously at his friend.

“A one year anniversary.” Jongdae simple answers

“Jongdae!” Suzy glares at him.

“Actually.... Its true though. Sehun is literally the longest relationship Mina's has had. Luhan lasted 5 months.”

“We lasted 3 months.” Kyungsoo points out.

“It still amazes me that you two are able to sit here and talk causally about your past relationship.” Kevin comments as he looks back and forth between Mina and Kyungsoo.

“We're those extremely rare type of exes that can handle a friendship after a relationship.” Mina shrugs.

“Mina... who's Xian?” Chanyeol questions as he sees an unfamiliar name on the invitation.

“Luhan's son.” Mina answers

“LUHAN!?” Jiyeon yells. “Luhan got married already?! And he has a son?!”

“Stop yelling! I want to be able to hear Mina's I Do at my wedding!” Sehun covers his ears.

“Yes, but sadly, his wife passed away after giving birth.” Mina answers

“Aw how sad. Wait, Sehun meet them?” Jiyeon asks

Please log in to read the full chapter