Marry Me?

The Journey That Lead Her To Him
Please log in to read the full chapter

Long chapter because i love you guys! Thanks for the comments and upvotes!! <3

 

 

“You better make my best friend happy!”

 

“Sehun, come on Jina needs a playmate!”

 

“Do you love my best friend or not?!”

 

“I'll be the best man at your wedding right? Not Jongdae?”

 

That's all that Sehun's been hearing for the past few months. And those were just from his friends. His own mother was far worst.

 

“Sehun did you ask her yet?”

 

“I think its time for you two to settle down”

 

“Are you engaged yet?”

 

“Why aren't you two engaged yet? I'm not getting any younger Sehun! I want grandkids!!

 

 

Pressure. That's what Sehun has been feeling ever since him and Mina came back. Yes, he wants to marry Mina. Yes, she wants to marry him, but dang it. He wants to go at his own pace. What were Sehun's answers to all those questions?

 

“You better make my best friend happy!”

               -I will Jiyeon

 

“Sehun, come on Jina needs a playmate!”

              -Yah! We have to get married first! Just wait.

 

“Do you love my best friend or not?!”

             -yes I do, it will happen.

 

“I'll be the best man at your wedding right? Not Jongdae?”

              -I'll tell my decision after I get engaged.

 

“Sehun did you ask her yet?”

             -soon

 

“I think its time for you two to settle down”

             -We will eventually.

 

“Are you engaged yet?”

             -No..... not yet.

 

“Why aren't you two engaged yet? I'm not getting any younger Sehun! I want grandkids!!”

             -WE'RE GETTING THERE UMMA! JUST... HOLD ON!

 

 

 

 

“I swear Sehun, if you don't ask her, I'll marry her”

 

Okay, its pretty obvious who said that and of course Jongin was kidding. In reality, that's actually what pushed Sehun to finally pop the question. He needed to thank Jongin a lot. Because of him, Sehun knew how to plan the perfect proposal. He knew the perfect time to do it.

 

Now before he could actually go ahead and ask Mina, Sehun needed to overcome another barrier.

 

-knock knock-

 

“Ah hello there Sehun”

“Good evening Mr. Nam”

“Come in!”

 

Sehun made his way into the the Nam's new residence.

 

“So Sehun, what brings you here?” Mr. Nam asks as he sits.

“Well you see... Mr. Nam....” Sehun starts but ends up getting cut off by another presence in the room.
“Hi appa. Hey there Sehun.” Woohyun comes in the room.
“Woohyun? What are you doing here?” Mr. Nam asked.

“Sehun asked me come over.” Woohyun answers.

“Good. Hyung you're here.” Sehun takes a deep breathe.

“So do you need to talk about Sehun?” Woohyun takes a seat next to his dad.

“Well... you see....I just.... maybe I should've practiced this first....” Sehun mutters the last part.

“Sehun?” Mr. Nam looks at the boy.

“Woohyun hyung... Mr. Nam.... I came here to ask your daughter's hand in marriage.” Sehun finally lets out.


Woohyun and Papa Nam looked at each other and then back at Sehun. They both burst out laughing, leaving a confused Sehun.

 

“Sehun.” Papa Nam started as his laughter dies down. “The day Mina introduced you to us was the day we accepted you. We knew you were the one for Mina. Even though you started out as friends, Mrs. Nam and I had that feeling that you two would eventually fall for each other and were made for each other.”

 

“Sehun, I've witnessed the heartbreaks Mina has had. Seeing her now with you, its indescribable. She's so happy. The only time i've seen her sad is when she misses you. Even when you left for New York, she was gloomy until she left for Paris. When you came back, so did her smile.” Woohyun explains

 

“So.... I can marry her?” Sehun asks.

 

“Well son.... you have to ask her that.” Mr. Nam answers. “But of course, you have our blessing.”

 

“Just remember my warning Oh Sehun.... hurt her, and you die” Woohyun goes into serious mode.

 

Sehun smiles in his seat and nods.

 

“With that out of the way, on Friday night.......” Sehun tells them his plans.

 

 

 

~

“Mina, will you be my one and only forever? Will you mar-... ma... ma..... THE DOG JUST ATE THE RING!!” Sehun jumps from the floor and nearly pulls out his hair.

 

“WHY DID YOUR DOG EAT THE RING?!?!” Jongin freak out also.

 

Sehun was practicing his proposal speech. Jongin was present to help out since he's actually been through it. They had Mr. Pinku pretend to be Mina. When Sehun bent down on one knee and opened the box, Mr. Pinku suddenly stuffed his face in the box. Next thing you know, the ring is gone.

 

“GIVE IT BACK!! GIVE IT BACK! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT COST!?!?” Sehun started to shake his dog.

 

“Sehun, chill! You'll get the ring back.....eventually....” Jongin tried to hold back his laughter.

 

“YOU'RE NOT HELPING! AND HECK NO! SCREW THAT RING! I'M BUYING A NEW ONE!” He put the dog down and made his way toward the door.

 

The front door opened and in walked in Mina.

 

“Hi boyfriend!” Mina greets him

 

“AH!” Sehun screamed.

 

Jongin panics as he hears Mina's voice. Mina wasn't suppose to know he was there. She would get suspicious. Plus, he was still awkward with her. Quickly, Jongin ran into the coat closet.

Please log in to read the full chapter