Journey To 50 Years of Oh Love

The Journey That Lead Her To Him
Please log in to read the full chapter

Today was a special day in the Oh family. It was Sehun's parents' 50th wedding anniversary. A big party was planned for later that evening. For now, the family and some very close friends were at the chapel the elderly couple got married in 50 years ago. Sehun and Seulong were standing next to their parents as they renewed their vows. While the heartwarming scene occurred, both Sehun and Seulong looked at their wives who were sitting in the crowd. Seulong gave Sera a smile, while Sehun gave Mina a wink. Pregnany hormones or not, Mina couldn't help but get emotional. She then had thoughts of her and Sehun celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary years from now. No matter how many times it happens, Mina would never get tired of the butterfly effect Sehun gives her.

 

Later that day~

Celebration was in full swing. The venue was filled with golden balloons. Pictures ranging from past to present was decorated around the walls. It wasn't just a party for the Mr. and Mrs. Oh, but the whole Oh clan.

 

Mina smiled as she watched Sehun and Miyun have a father-daughter dance from the her seat. Her heart felt like it was going to explode seeing Miyun standing on Sehun's feet as the danced. Sehun always wished for this and now he's getting his moment.

 

“Isn't it cute how our husbands are having a daddy-daughter dance.” Suzy comments and watched Jongdae with their two daughters Jina and Sumi.

 

“It's such a heartwarming scene” Jiyeon watched Chanyeol spin their daughter Chorong.

 

As the best friends continued their conversation, Mina felt a tug on her dress. She looks down and sees a smiling Miyun.

 

“Yes baby?” Mina asked.

 

“Appa wants to dance with you.” Miyun points at a smiling Sehun, who's standing in the middle of the dance floor.

 

A small giggle came from Mina as she got up and made her way toward Sehun. A slow song was playing and immediately Mina wrapped her arms around Sehun's neck while he placed his hands slightly above his waist. Small kisses here and there, the two soaked in the sweet moment. Sehun looked over his shoulder and saw his parents also happily dancing.

 

“That's going to be us in the future.” Sehun whispered.

 

Mina looked to where he was looking. A smile grew and her heart swelled. Hearing her husband tell her that their marriage will last until 50 years, she felt blessed.
 

"I'm excited for our journey to 50 years." Mina smiles.

 

"Me too, especially with this one coming soon." Sehun looks down at Mina's little baby bump.
 

“I love you.” Mina hugged him.

 

“I love you too.” Sehun kissed her forehead.

 

 

~Months later

 

“Umma! I want to come!” Miyun stomps her little feet.

Please log in to read the full chapter