April

The Journey That Lead Her To Him
Please log in to read the full chapter

“I miss you.” Mina pouts.

 

“I miss you too. Don't worry I'll be back in tomorrow night. Just call me if you need me. Gotta go, the meeting is about to start.” Sehun says over the phone

 

“Okay. Bye. Don't fall asleep. Love you.” Mina bids goodbye

 

“I'll try not to. I love you.” Sehun hangs up after that.

 

Mina hears the beeps signaling that Sehun has hung up. He had to make a short business trip to Japan. He would be gone for 2 days. He told Mina that she could come along, but she turned down the invitation. She wanted to finish some stuff for their wedding.

 

“-sigh- Do you miss daddy Mr. Pinku?” Mina looked over at the dog.

 

Mr. Pinku didn't answer. He just continued to chew on his toy.

 

Mina scrolled through her phone as she lounged on the floor.

 

Its already April. Two more months until their wedding.. They pretty much have everything finished. The church, the reception venue, the dress and the tux are already chosen. The RSVPs started coming in. The couple was overall excited.

 

Another thing that was in Mina's thoughts. Sehun's birthday is the day after tomorrow. Honestly, she had absolutely no idea what to get him. You could she having that “what to do give the guy that has everything” dilemma. Sehun is pretty wealthy and can buy anything he likes, where comes to Mina, the girl who used to earn average income and hasn't worked in almost a year.

 

Since getting him a physical gift was out of the question, Mina already planned a day of just relaxing and pampering for her beloved fiance.

 

 

 

~April 12

 

“Kevin?”

“Hm?”

“Does Sehun have any meetings todays?”

“Hmm nope... ahaha birthday boy is lucky.”

“Hm good. Keep it that way and tell Sehun he doesn't need to come in today”

“You want me? The secretary to tell the CEO that he doesn't have to come to work?”

“Yes.”

“If I get fired .... your paying for my ticket back home.”

“Thank you Kevin.”

 

Sehun arrived late last night. Mina woke up as she felt the bed dip and arms wrapping around her waist. He was so tired that he didn't even shower or anything. He just changed into his pjs and straight to bed to be with the girl he missed so much.

 

In a few hours Mina woke up again and carefully removed herself from Sehun's grip. Later, Sehun stirred in his sleep. He felt something his face.

 

“Mina? Is this really your way of greeting your lover on his birthday?.... I like it though” Sehun spoke with his eyes still closed.

 

-sniff-


“Why does your breath smell like dog food? Wait a minute” Sehun opened his eyes and found Mr. Pinku's right in his face.

 

“YAH!” Sehun yelled

-BARK-

 

Sehun sat up and looked around the room.

 

“Omo! You're awake already?!”

 

Sehun's attention goes toward the door. Mina was standing at the door with a tray in her hands.

 

“Mr. Pinku” Sehun answered.

 

“Happy birthday Sehun!” Mina smiled as she got closer to the bed.

 

Sehun smiles.

 

“What's this?” He asks.

 

“Breakfast in bed.” Mina places the tray on the bed.

 

Pancakes. Bacon, sausage links scrambled eggs with shredded cheese and basil on top, seaweed soup and tall glass of orange juice.

 

“Wow... you did this for me?” Sehun scans the food.

 

“Mhm. But this only part one! Eat up! Say ahh!!” Mina held a piece of bacon in front of Sehun's mouth

 

“So what does my honey have planned for me?” Sehun lays his head on Mina's shoulder

 

“Well..... for starters, you're not going to work”

 

“Ahaha I know that. I always clear my schedule for my birthday” Sehun comments.

 

“the last part of the day, we're having dinner with your family. However, the rest of day I've planned for us to recreate our first date. We'll start with picnic at the park, then we'll get some bubble tea, then ...” Mina continued her list of festivities while Sehun listened.

 

He felt good that Mina planned this out for him.

 

The day continued as plan. They had their romantic picnic at the park, no interruptions. They got their bubble tea. They did some walked around the city hand in hand. A day of relaxation for Oh Sehun and all thanks to his loving soon to be wife.

 

Now they were at Sehun's family home for dinner. While Sehun was hanging out with this grandfather, dad and Seulong, Mina rushed to the kitchen with Mama Oh where Mina prepared Sehun's favorite meal. As the men sat down for dinner, Sehun w

Please log in to read the full chapter