The Engaged Couple

The Journey That Lead Her To Him
Please log in to read the full chapter

-beep beep beep beep beep-

 

“Hmm” Sehun groaned. “turn off the alarm.”

 

Mina reaches over to silence the clock. After, she snuggles back into her blanket. Sehun rolls over and hugs Mina's waist as he buries his face in her neck.

 

“Good morning fiance” Sehun mutters.

 

“good morning.” Mina smiles even though she half awake. “I don't want to get up yet”

 

With that said, the two start to drift back to sleep. After the engagement, all of them went out to celebrate. Mina and Sehun didn't come home until midnight, but the two didn't stop there. They had their own celebration that continued until the early hours. The alarm went off at 7AM.... yeah they're very tired.

 

-bark bark bark-

 

Sehun was awaken by a little dog's paws scratching their bedroom door. Looking over, he looked at the time. 12:30PM.

 

“Mina... love, wake up. Its afternoon already.” Sehun lightly shakes Mina awake.

 

“hmm... what time is it?” She rubs her eyes

 

“12:30” Sehun answers

 

Mina sits up and stretches her arms, but then realizes that her top half is bare. Gasping, she uses the blanket to cover herself. Looking over at Sehun, who's smirking at her.

 

“Close your eyes!” She orders him.

 

“Why?” 


“Because I said so.” 

 

“Mina, how many times have we already had se-” Sehun didn't finish the word.

 

“JUST SHUT UP AND DO IT!” Mina yells

 

“hahaah! My fiance is soo cute. Fineeee.” Sehun covers his eyes with his hands.

 

Mina looks around and finds Sehun's shirt. Putting it on, she gets out of bed.

 

Feeling the weight of the bed get lighter, Sehun opens his eyes. He smirks at the sight of Mina in his shirt.

 

“You know have to get use to it soon or later.” Sehun teases, but only to have his own boxers thrown at his face. “EW!”

 

Sehun just finished taking a shower and changed. He walks into the kitchen while drying his hair with a towel and sees Mina make them lunch. Smiling, he tosses the towel on a nearby chair and back hugs Mina.

 

“Hi future wife.” Mina giggles at his greeting.

 

“Good afternoon, future husband.” Mina greets back.

 

To both of them, it still feels surreal that they're getting married. It was an incredible feeling. They couldn't wait to start planning everything. They couldn't wait to find Mina's dream dress. They couldn't wait until they walk down the aisle. They couldn't wait until the priest finally announces them husband and wife. They couldn't wait to start forever.....but sadly they had to wait. Its still December and Mina always dreamed of getting married in June. What Mina wants is what Sehun will grant.

 

“I'll take the dog out for short walk. He must be dying to pee. Be right back.”

“Okay. By the time you come back, lunch will be ready.”

“Bye.” Sehun kisses her cheek. “Mr. Pinku! Time for potty!”

 

Mina smiles as she watches her two favorite boys leave.

 

“Aren't you excited Mr. Pinku? Mommy and daddy are getting married!” Sehun excitedly talks to the pup as they walk out the door.

-bark-

Please log in to read the full chapter