When Perfect Is Ruined.

The Journey That Lead Her To Him
Please log in to read the full chapter

-June-

It was the usual Saturday gathering for the gang. Everyone was in the Nam living room. Jongin returned home for summer break.. He's been gone for the past 5 months. He heard about Mina and Kyungsoo's relationship. Truthfully, he was happy that she found someone that would make her happy. He was happy that she found someone so Mine could move on from him. Him, Jiyeon, Jongdae, Suzy and Chanyeol just lounging on the couches. One person was missing. Although a small get together was occurring in her home, Mina isolated herself from everyone. She stayed in her room most of the evening. No one knew why she was like this. Well, except one person...

 

“Guys.....” Jiyeon suddenly called for their attention. “Mina and Kyungsoo broke up last night.”

“WHAT?” All four were surprised by the sudden news.

“She called me last night crying. She didn't explain why they broke up or what happened. I'm worried you guys.”

 

The couple just got together 4 months ago. They looked so happy and perfect together. All of them, except Jongin, saw something that they hasn't seen from Mina in a long time. A genuinely happy smile. The last time anyone saw one from her was years ago. Before all the hurt and pain and heartbreak Jongin gave her, but of course, since Jongin was absent during the while relationship between Kyungsoo and Mina, he never had a chance to see that smile.

 

“I'm worried for her. She only left her room once and that was for food.” Jiyeon looked worriedly at her best friend's bedroom.

“I wonder what went wrong in their relationship. They were soo happy a few days ago.” Chanyeol added.

“He just better have had a good reason to leave her...” Jongin quietly said as he formed a tight fist in his hand.

 

The rest shrugged. Quickly, they changed the topic to avoid Mina's relationship status, as they felt bad for talking behind her back. Their attention was driven to Mina's door as it opened. They saw her angrily walk down the stairs while dragging a rilakkuma plushie with one hand. Everyone but Jongin knew what the story behind the bear. They were there when Kyungsoo won it for Mina at the carnival. Their thoughts were interrupted when they saw Mina open the front door and threw the stuff toy out.

 

“Mina wait! Just let me ex-”

Kyungsoo was interrupted with a door slamming into his face. The loud slam startled the group in the living room. Luckily, the parents were in the backyard and didn't hear the ruckus going on in the front. The last thing everyone needed were the parents to interfere.

 

“Go home Kyungsoo.” Mina leaned her back against the door and Kyungsoo heard her loud and clear.

“Mina, wait before this goes way out of hand. Just listen to me. I want to understand what I’ve been going through.” Kyungsoo begs from the other side of the door.

“I understand perfectly” The rest quietly watched the drama fold in front of them. As much as they wanted to leave the scene, there was something that made all 5 of them glued to their seats.

“Mina... I never meant to hurt you like this. When I felt like my relationship with EunHee has run its course, I didn't know what to do. Then

Please log in to read the full chapter