Separated

The Journey That Lead Her To Him
Please log in to read the full chapter

For days, Mina felt so lost. She didn't know how she could face Suho after seeing that picture. How she wished that it was her, but reality struck her. It wasn't her. The days that has passed, she's actually ignored Suho's texts and phone calls. Eventually, she gave in as she didn't want to let go of. She remembered what she told herself in the beginning of her friendship with Suho “Even though I can't be his lover, I can still be his friend right? “ Mina contacted Suho and explained that she was so busy with school lately. The two began to catch up. Heart felt like it was slowly coming apart as she listened to him talk about his new girlfriend. For the next month, this was how she lived her life. Listening to him talk about what goes in his relationship. Yeah it may sound weird, but that how it went. 

Before going to bed one night, she stared at the ceiling. Is this what she really wanted? To stand on the sideline as she watches Suho be happy with someone. Mina finally decided that enough was enough. She needed to let go. She needed move on and find her own happiness. But it wasn't going to be easy. She quietly prayed that someday her heartache for Suho would end. Her pray was answered, but not in a way that she expected.

“I'm thinking about breaking up with.” Mina's jaw dropped. She thought everything was fine in his relationship. Their 2 month anniversary was coming up. What went wrong already? “I don't know. She's nice and all. She makes me happy, but not the happiness that my heart longs for. What do you think I should do?” Again, Mina's jaw dropped even more. Mina started to question why he always went to her for love advice as if she were a love guru. She only had one relationship in her life thus far and it only lasted for 5 months!! She ended up giving the same advice she gave him when he and Jina were on the brink of ending their relationship.  She told him to give it some time, if he still felt the same about her not being “the one”, then she should just ended it. Suho gave his gratitude toward her. Told her how thankful and lucky he is to have her as his best friend. Ouch. How is Mina still alive with the numerous amount of stab wounds Suho has given her precious heart? 

Mina expected Suho to take awhile to figure out his relationship, like how it took months with Jina but that ended up with a break up. In the end,  she wasn't expecting Suho two days later telling her that the relationship has ended. What surprised Mina

Please log in to read the full chapter