Fight (edited)

The Journey That Lead Her To Him
Please log in to read the full chapter

(a/n: this used to be chapter 68, but was now moved to 69. Date night (the new chapter 68) has been added.)

 

 

There is no such thing as a perfect couple. You have to a disagreement at least once in the relationship. Small fights. Big fights. What matters is how to over come them. How to compromise. How to communicate with one another. Every couple fights. No matter how perfect they look on the outside.

 

 

Jiyeon-Chanyeol.

 

“Why is he still texting you!?” Chanyeol eyes nearly pop out seeing the familiar name appear on his girlfriend's phone. It was her ex. The same ex that got them all in trouble before.

“He's just being a-hole. Wait.... why are you looking through my phone??” Jiyeon snatches back. She panics hoping chanyeol didn't see any other texts messages.

“When his name popped up... I got curious.... why are you hiding something?” Chanyeol gets suspicious with Jiyeon's actions.

“Of course n-”

“Let me see your messages.” Chanyeol cut her sentence off.

“What?” Jiyeon raises her eyebrow

“I can't let him see the messages. It will ruin everything.” She thought to herself.

“If you're not hiding something then let me see your messages.” Chanyeol calmly explains.

“Are you kidding me?! I don't respond to his texts.” Jiyeon fights back

“Then why do you have his number saved?!” Chanyeol yells.

“So that I know to ignore it when he texts or calls me!!!” Jiyeon yells back.

Chanyeol scoffs at her response. Jiyeon is taken back.

“Do.... you not trust me?” Jiyeon softly asks.

“.....” Chanyeol doesn't answer back, but his temper immediately dies down hearing the sadness in her voice.

“Do... you think I’m cheating on you?” This time her voice cracks.

“......” Again no answer from Chanyeol. The two have fought before, but nothing compared to this.

 

Suddenly his ears pick up the noise of soft sniffs. Followed by a quick foot steps. Chanyeol turn around to face Jiyeon, but before he could say anything, Jiyeon slams her phone into his chest. It happened to quickly, the next thing he heard was Jiyeon sobbing while running up the stairs. A loud slam was heard from the second floor. Chanyeol froze to his spot. After what felt like forever, he collapsed onto the couch. He looked at he hand. There was Jiyeon's phone. He got what he wanted, but now the question is, do he really want to look through it? He really did trust her. He didn't even know what came over him when they argued a few minutes ago. Deciding not to look through his girlfriend, he was about to place it down on the coffee table. Before the phone reached the table, it vibrated.

 

“Jongin?”

 

Chanyeol saw the message under the name. His eyes grew wide again. He instantly opened the message. Scrolling, he saw the previous messages before it. Tears began to fall from the his eyes. He read the whole conversation and it broke his heart.

 

“I'm such a bad person.” He whispers to himself.

 

 

Jiyeon: JONGIN! I NEED YOUR HELP!! T___T

Jongin: Hahaha. Shouldn't you be asking my best friend a.k.a your boyfriend?

Jiyeon: But its about Chanyeol!! and since your his best friend you know him the best!!

Jongin: True.. so what do you need help in?

Jiyeon: Well since his birthday is coming up soon, I want to surprise him with a surprise party!!

 

Chanyeol read further on. He saw how Jongin helped her from choosing a place, theme, and even to a point of showing his pictures of snapbacks, asking his opinion on which would Chanyeol like because it would be her present to him. He couldn't continue reading on. Now Chanyeol understood why Jiyeon didn't want to show her messages in the first place. She didn't want to see what her and Jongin were planning.

 

Jiyeon's phone vibrated again. It wasn't Jongin this time... It was Jiyeon's ex.

 

“Please Jiyeon. Can we please talk.”

 

Chanyeol's face grew red in anger. Opening the message, Chanyeol saw the previous messages the ex had sent. Again, guilt came over Chanyeol. Jiyeon was telling the truth. She never responded back. All the messages were from the other guy. Begging for Jiyeon to talk to him. Saying sorry, that he was wrong to cheat on her back in high school. Chanyeol grew angrier and angrier seeing the numerous texts. He reached the beginning of the when it all started and came across something that really kicked him in the gut.

 

The one and only time Jiyeon responded.

 

“This will be the only time I'll say this. Please. I beg of you. Leave me alone. What's done is done. I do not want you in life. I'm already happy with my life. I have someone special. Someone that I'll never let go. I love my boyfriend, Chanyeol soo much. No one, not even you, especially you can ever replace him. Please move on. For the last time, PLEASE leave me alone.”

 

Chanyeol threw Jiyeon's phone to the side and quickly ran up the stairs. Lucky for him, Jiyeon's bedroom door had a broken lock. Immediately, he ran into the bedroom. Jiyeon was sitting at the foot of her bed. Crying. Chanyeol went on his knees and hugged her waist. He cried with her.
 

After a million apologizes and I love you's, their sobbing has died down. Now the couple were tightly in each other's embrace, laying on Jiyeon's bed. It was quiet, but a comfortable quiet between the two.

 

“Marry me.” Chanyeol broke the silence.

“HUH?!” Jiyeon shot up from the bed and stared down her boyfriend.

“Not now, but in the future. Marry me.” Chanyeol looked at her. Jiyeon kept quiet. “I know our relationship has had our ups and down, but you are truly someone I can't imagine my life with. You're irreplaceable. I love you soo much.” Chanyeol tried his best to explain how much she meant to him.

“Chanyeol..... this is one crappy proposal.” Jiyeon started. “But I promise to marry you in the future.” She smiles at him. Not long after, Chanyeol attacked her with a strong hug.

“i love you soo much.” Chanyeol tells her

“I love you more.” Jiyeon tell him back.

 

“Jiyeon I'm hom-”

 

Jiyeon and Chanyeol immediately look up and see.....

 

“appa...” Jiyeon whispers.

 

Well this didn't look right.

 

Chanyeol on top of Jiyeon...

 

On Jiyeon's bed...

 

In Jiyeon's room...

 

ALONE

 

“..........”

 

“.........”

 

“PARK CHANYEOL!!!!” Immediately Jiyeon's father chased Chanyeol around the room.

 

“I SWEAR IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!” Chanyeol pleads as he runs Jiyeon sits and she watches helplessly as her father chases his future son-in-law.

 

 

Suzy-Jongdae

 

“Suzy! I'm sorry!!” Jongdae yells

Please log in to read the full chapter