Happy Anniversary!

The Journey That Lead Her To Him
Please log in to read the full chapter

Time flew by so fast. Its already Mina and Sehun's 1 month anniversary. After that “disastrous” first date, Sehun was able to get back on his feet and take Mina actually take her on “normal dates.” Mina explained that he didn't have to plan anything extravagant. Just as a long as they're together, its perfect. However, today was a big day. It was was celebration of being together as a couple for 1 month. Sehun really wanted to make it special. He didn't want to do the usual movie-and-dinner routine or hanging out at their houses. Since he's leaving in a few months, he wanted this to be special and memorable. He checked the weather.... 4 times. Today, he would be taking Mina to the amusement park.

 

Mina was excited. Sehun told her the night before where he was taking her. Right away she called Jiyeon and Suzy for a sleepover because she had no idea what to wear.

 

-12PM-

 

“I wonder what boyfriend Oh got you for a present.” Jiyeon brought up.

 

The three girls were just lounging in the living room waiting for Sehun to arrive.

 

“what if he got her a ring?” Suzy put out there.

“DOUBLE NAM WEDDING!” the two girls yelled in unison

“YAH!” Annoyed, Mina threw a handful of popcorn at them. “I just hope he doesn't go overboard.”

Mina goes off to the kitchen to get a drink.

 

-dingdong-

 

Jiyeon went ahead and opened the door. Right when she opened the door, she immediately closes the door.

 

“Mina! I think the zoo animals escaped!!” Jiyeon's voice echos throughout the house.

 

“What the heck are you talking about?!” Mina quickly runs from the kitchen.

 

Mina pulls open the door.

 

“........ what the!?” Mina raises an eyebrow.

 

“Happy anniversary love!!”

 

In front of her, was a life size teddy bear that was taller than Mina. Of course, behind it was Sehun. He was waving the bear's arms around while repeating over and over “Happy anniversary!!”

 

 

“Its only their one month.... what will he get her for their 1 year?” Suzy whispered.

“$30 its a ring” Jiyeon whispered back.

 

 

“Sehun... what is this?!” Mina asked as she stared at the giant stuff animal

“Its for you!!...... wait... you don't like it?” Sehun asked worriedly as he places the toy down.

“...........I LOVE IT!!!” Mina suddenly jumps onto the bear, causing Sehun to fall over since he's carrying both the bear and Mina at the same time.

“i love it I love it I love it thank you thank you” Mina kisses Sehun on the cheeks over and over.

 

“-sigh-” Both Jiyeon and Suzy roll their eyes at the couple.

 

 

 

 

“Where should we go first, love?” Sehun asked as the they just enter the theme park.

“Hmm I don't know. You chose.” Mina answers.

 

The couple looks around to see what ride captures their interest. Sehun caught Mina staring long at the roller coaster. He gulped at the sight, but took a deep breathe and grabbed Mina's hand.

 

“Let's go on this first.” Sehun led Mina to the insane ride.

“Uhmm... okay.” Mina gulped and continued to stare at the ride.

 

Sadly, Sehun mistook Mina's stare at the ride. He thought that she was admiring it, when in reality she was starting at it in fear. Being the loving boyfriend, he wanted to give Mina anything she wanted..... however..... THIS ISN'T WHAT SHE WANTED!!

 

The wait wasn't that long. The two sat next to each other and buckled up. Neither of them said a word. Finally, the ride started. Everyone else on the ride started cheering. Something didn't feel right. Mina wondered why Sehun wasn't making any noise.

 

“Sehun?” Mina looked over.

They were barely at the top and already Sehun looked pale.

“Omo! Sehun are you okay?!” Sehun shyly looks down. He needed to confess something.

“Mina.... i'm sorry but.... I have a fear of heights....” His eyes dilated seeing how much higher and higher the roller coasters was going.

“SEHUN WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!” Mina yells.

“I THOUGHT YOU LIKED ROLLER COASTERS?!” Finally looks over at Mina.

“I HAVE A FEAR OF HEIGHTS TOO!!” She yells back.
“.........we're so sc-REWED!!!” Sehun barely finished his sentence as the ride finally went over the top.

 

Right away Mina grabbed onto Sehun's hand tightly

 

Please log in to read the full chapter