Separation

The Journey That Lead Her To Him
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hehehehehehe

 

Mina slowly opened her eyes and finds the eye crescents of the cutest baby that was trying to climb on top of her. Looks exactly like Sehun.

 

“Hi baby!” Mina smiles and sits up.

 

Normally Mina was suppose to wake up earlier, but Sehun turned off her alarm and got SeJoon himself. When he came back to their bedroom, him and SeJoon hop onto the bed. Sehun laughed as he watch SeJoon excitedly climb on Mina.

 

“Good morning my handsome baby.” Mina wrapped him up in her arms and attacked him with many kisses while SeJoon let out the cutest baby laugh.

 

Its already been 9 months since SeJoon came into their lives. It was challenging at first, but it got better and better each day. SeJoon was a good baby. Didn't really cause any trouble for the first time parents. Sehun and Mina spent most of their time with him. Mina temporarily left the bakery in Kevin's hands. Sehun worked from home and occasionally went to the office for a little bit but always rushed to come home. It was funny, because the first day he had to leave, Kevin had to pull and Mina had to push him out the door.

 

 

“Good morning husband.” Mina leaned over and gave him a kiss.

 

“Good morning love.” Sehun laid back down and pulled the covers over him.

 

“Does SeJoon want to lay down with umma and appa?” Mina asked cutely as she lays him in between Sehun and her. “Where his bottle?”

 

Sehun passes the baby bottle and Mina carefully gives it to SeJoon. He held it on his own and drank it. The parents watch in awe at their son.

 

They enjoyed mornings like these Just the three of three in a relaxed state, however today was different. Sehun would finally be working a full day and Mina would check up on the bakery. Neither of them weren't happy about it, but they have to do it. Money doesn't make itself. They have a child now and need to provide for him and their future children. Sehun was used to leaving SeJoon since he's went out the house numerous times, but it was Mina that was the problem. It actually her first time being separated from SeJoon. Was she nervous? A little. Was she panicking on the inside? Yeah. Was she having a mental breakdown? Definitely.

 

“I don't want to go.” Sehun pouts.

 

“I don't want to go either.” Mina looks over at him. “But we have to work.”

 

“What time are our moms coming over?” Sehun asked and Mina looked at the clock.

 

“Should be so-”

 

“RISE AND SHINE!!! WHERE'S MY GRANDBABY?!?!” Mama Oh burst into the room

 

“AHHH!” Sehun and Mina nearly fall off the bed.


SeJoon drops his bottle. He claps his hands and laughs at this surroundings.

 

“What the heck umma?! HOW..... HOW DID YOU GET INSIDE?!” Sehun tries slow down his heart rate.

 

“I have my own set of keys.” Mama Oh holds up the keys.

 

“....but I never gave you keys” Sehun questions himself.

 

“Come on! Come on! You two are going to be late!! Get out of bed!!... Hi my handsome SeJoon... did you miss halmoni??” Sehun's mother picks up the happy baby and leaves the room.

 

Quickly, Sehun and Mina get ready for work. Mina finishes first and goes ahead to start breakfast.

Sehun yawned as he fixed his tie. Walking toward the kitchen, he see's Mina's back turned to him as she puts the finishing touched on their breakfast plates. His favorite scene that he loves seeing every morning, expect now it's all change.

Instead of seeing just Mina in the kitchen by herself, she has some company. Next to her is SeJoon on his high chair. While biting with his teething toy, SeJoon sees his father. He starts smiling and giggling, in response Sehun smiles as he walks toward him. Hearing, SeJoon laugh, Mina turns around and sees Sehun.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter