One Last Date

The Journey That Lead Her To Him
Please log in to read the full chapter

July 30

 

Tomorrow is the day Sehun and Mina wished never existed. The day Sehun finally leaves and ventures on his own. Traveling to a new place where he'll take on a whole new level of responsibilities. As much as they didn't want to separate, they had to. They agreed that they needed focus on their careers and let themselves to grow.

 

 

“Mina.... wake up.”

 

Mina groaned as she stretched her limbs under the sheets, but she refused to open her eyes.

 

“Yah.... if you don't get up now, I’ll board my plane today.”

 

That woke her up. She shot up immediately. Looking to her left she saw Sehun also under her blanket. In order to spend their last day officially together, Sehun slept over Mina's house. Of course with the approval of Mama and Papa Nam. They trusted Sehun. Nothing happened between the two. They just slept in each others arms. They had the whole day planned out. They decided to reenact their failed first date, but this time with better results.

 

“Can't we just stay like this?” Mina asked as she hugged Sehun tighter.

 

“SURPRISE BABY SISTER!! I CAME OVER AND MADE YOU SOME WAFFLE- WHY IS HE IN YOUR BED!!?!???!”

 

Sehun pushed Mina off of her and looked at Woohyun.

 

“I SWEAR ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!”

 

“I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!” From there, Woohyun took off and chased Sehun around the bedroom.

 

“AHHHH!!” Sehun screams as he runs.

 

“Aishh! Its too early for this!!” Mina joins the chase and it becomes pure chaos in the Nam household.

 

 

-meanwhile, downstairs-

 

“Umma, shouldn't we stop them?” Yoona asked as she looks up at the ceiling.

 

“-sigh- no. I miss this. The house has been really quiet since Woohyun moved out.” Mama Nam commented as she set the table.

 

“Hmm... maybe we should've told Woohyun first that Sehun slept over.” Papa Nam suggested

 

“So when are you two going to have babies?” Mama Nam unexpectedly asked.

 

The question about babies caused Yoona to choke on her coffee. Before she could answer, the wild goose chase moved to downstairs.

 

 

“Ahhhh!!!”

 

“Stop running so I can kick your !!”

 

“Oppa!! stop it!!”

 

“BARK BARK BARK”

 

Even the dog joined in the fun.

 

“BREAKFAST!!!!” Mama Nam yelled.

 

Once hearing the call, the 4 stop and walk their toward the table of food. Acting as if nothing happened.

 

Yoona's eye twitched. What did I marry into?

 

 

~

“You ready?” Sehun knocked on Mina's door.

“Ta da!” Mina opens the door to reveal her outfit to Sehun.

“Hm cute.”

“Cute? That's it??” Mina pouted

“yeah why? What's wrong?” Sehun raised an eyebrow.

“This is the same outfit I wore on our first date.” Mina pouted.

“REALLY?!” Sehun took out his phone and scrolled through the pictures until he found pictures from their first date. She was right. It was same outfit.

“Uhh hehehe uhhh...you look more beautiful now” Sehun tried make up for the tiny mistake.

“Its okay. I didn't expect you to remember. It would've been cute if you did though.” Mina went on her toes to give him a quick kiss.

“But you do look beautiful in every outfit you wear” Sehun shyly admits.

 

Bidding her parents goodbye, they make their way to Sehun's car.

 

“Ready go... Sehun what are you doing?” Mina was about to close the car door, but she stopped when she saw Sehun staring at his phone on his side. He didn't open the door yet.

 

“Yah!”

“Hold on.... just checking the weather.” Sehun concentrated on his phone.

“Sehun... for the love of god. Its not going to rain. We checked the weather before we went to bed. Checked it when we woke up and then checked it 4 more times before we walked out of the door. Now get you stinky in the car.” Mina folded her arms.

“Pshh my smells amazing just so you know.” Sehun mutters as he finally gets into the car.

 

“Don't forget to start the car!” Mina reminds him. Sehun turns over and glares at Mina. In response, she sticks her tongue out at him. Sehun starts the car and the two were off.

 

“Alright first stop! Picnic in the park. A delicious lunch made by yours truly.” Sehun smiled proudly as he got out of the car.

 

Sehun carried the basket of food, while Mina carried the blanket. They walk to find the spot that they sat in almost 4 months ago. Once found, They switched items. Sehun laid the blanket on the floor and Mina placed the basket down. Before Sehun sat down, he looked around the tree first. Making sure there wasn't a crying child near by. Seeing nothing, he sits down and starts bringing everything out.

 

“100% by you?” Mina asks her boyfriend cutely.

“100% made by me...... okay well 90% I bought these.” Sehun takes out 2 cups of bubble tea.

“Aww you shouldn't have.” Mina takes the cup and jams the straw through the cover.

 

Grilled cheese sandwiches, pasta salad and kimbap. A simple lunch date for the two.

 

“Let's eat!” Mina lifted up her plate.

“Wait! Before you eat...... one last present?” Sehun takes out a small rectangle box.

“Sehun.” Mina slightly frowns.

“I promise. Last gift.” Sehun urges her to take the gift.

 

“Thanks.” Mina takes the box. When she opens it...

 

“chopsticks?” Mina looks up at Sehun, confused.

 

She takes out the pink plastic utensils. At the ends, there was an S craved at the ends.

 

“Couple chopsticks

Please log in to read the full chapter