Another Wedding

The Journey That Lead Her To Him
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Its been a week since the gang returned from the beach. The moment they got back, it was all wedding this and wedding that. Due to time, Soojin and Sunngyu gladly let Jongdae and Suzy have their wedding first.

 

“So its officially! The wedding is in 2 weeks!! July 25th!” Jongdae happily announces to his friends. Same routine, the gang was at the cafe.

“Suzy, I didn't get a chance to congratulate you. How far are you?” Jinhee asks,

“11 weeks. So I’ll be showing soon.” Suzy looks down at her belly and rubs. “aish I hope I can still fit into the dress.”

“You'll be fine. Besides your dress is a flowy. A baby bump won't be that noticeable.” Jiyeon assures her.

“This is weird talking about weddings. So how's next?” Chanyeol looks around the table.

“Sehun and Mina!” Jongdae points at the two.

Sehun, Mina and Jongin spit and or choked on their drinks.

“Yah! Stop it. Are you guys betting again!?” Mina looks at her friends.

“maybe” Jiyeon looks away.

“Aish you guys.” Sehun mutters.

“Get married before Sehun leaves.”

“actually about that....” Mina looks around before telling them. “We're breaking up when Sehun leaves.”

Now this time, all but the couple choke and spit out their drinks.

 

“WHAT?!”

 

Both Sehun and Mina faceplamed themselves.

 

“Shhh!”

 

“Why would you break up!?”

“This is planned?!”

 

“yes and yes.” Sehun answers.

“-sigh- we both know that we'll be busy and it was will just be complicated trying to work out as a long distance. Sehun is leaving for New York and well.... I got accepted into that program in France so I'll be leaving as well.”

 

“WHAT?!”

 

“LET ME FINISH! …...We decided that we'll build our careers and let ourselves grow first and if fate will let us... then maybe we can reunite again. Guys, no matter how hard you try to convince us, its been decided already okay. We just have to wait and see what the future holds.” Mina finishes.

 

Their friends sat in silence. Sad that their two friends would be separating in a matter of weeks.

 

“Yah... don't be sad. Have some faith. Who knows, I might come back, or Mina goes to New York for a job offer. We might met up again and if our feelings are still there, then we'll start over and hopefully neither would leave. I know I won't let you slip away again if we were given a second chance.” Sehun holds Mina's hand and kisses it.

 

“Aish. I'm gonna miss this lovey dovey couple.” Suzy pouts.

 

“Yeah....” The friends sulk.


“Yah! Stop sulking! Its making me sulk!!” Sehun pouts.


“Its hard when one of your best friends are leaving.” Chanyeol explains.

“And its even harder seeing two people who really love each other break up.” Jiyeon speaks up.

 

“-sigh- you guys...” Mina didn't really know what else to say.

 

“Mina... we're sorry. We respect your decision. Don't be sad.” Jiyeon hugs her best friend.

 

“Lets just make the most of the next couple of weeks you guys.” Sehun tells them.

“Yeah, Jongdae and Suzy's wedding is quickly approaching. Lets not waste a moment. Everything is changing every second.” Jiyeon

 

 

 

 

~Day Before the Wedding

 

“No”

“But baby. Its just a harmless bachelor party.”

 

Jongdae, along with Chanyeol, Sehun and Jongin were at his and Suzy's new apartment, asking for permission from the girl to go out.

 

“Yeah harmless my !” Suzy yells out.

“But Mina and Jiyeon said it was okay for Sehun and Chanyeol.” Jongdae whines

“Woah woah woah don't drag us into this” Chanyeol warned.

“What's so wrong about it??” The whiny groom asks.

“its probably going to be held at club and then you'll drink and then girls will be up all over you and URGHH!” Suzy nearly breaks her chopsticks in half.

 

Mina held up a sign and Jongdae read it.

 

 

 

Its the hormones. Back away NOW

 

 

 

Mina literally underlined the “NOW” more than 4 times.

 

“Babe, nothing bad will happen. Don't you trust me?” Jongdae rubs her shoulders.

 

“Yes I do. Its the drunk s that will throw themselves on you that I don't” Suzy's eye twitches

 

“Aish.” Jongdae facepalms himself

 

“Suzy theres nothing to worry about. We're not going to a club, just a bar for a few drinks. I'm planning it so don't worry. Its going to all PG. I'm the designated driver because apparently I don't know how to hold me alcohol” Sehun explains as he looks over at his Mina, who rolls her eyes.

 

-flashback-

Sehun and Mina were hanging out her house. They were watching TV until a random thought popped into Sehun's head.

“Mina.”

“Hm?”

“What exactly happened after Tao's party?” Sehun finally asked.

“-sigh- I took you back home. You threw up everywhere, thus explaining why you were in boxers.”

“But why did you... I don't know.... look at me differently for a few days.”

“You said somethings...”

“What things?”

“Sehun, I don't feel comfortable talking about this..”

“Babe, what's the worst I could have said?”

“You described to me how you wanted to make love to me.”

 

Sehun froze in his seat and stared at Mina.

 

“How bad?' Sehun asked.

“Very graphic.”

Please log in to read the full chapter