Servant Nam

The Journey That Lead Her To Him
Please log in to read the full chapter

5 pair of eyes stare at the Mina and Sehun. Hearing the scary news of their friend and brother injured, all of them raced back to the cabin. A sigh of relief was let out when they saw Sehun sitting comfortably on the couch watching TV. Now they're all gathered in the same room. Mina and Sehun on one side, the rest sitting on the other side. Hearing what happened, they literally face-palmed themselves.

 

“So let me get this straight....” Jongdae pinched the bride of this nose. “You got scared and you pushed Sehun down the hill.”

“It was out of reflex!! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!” Mina yelled.

“ What kind of reflex is that?!” Jiyeon questioned.

“You pushed him down the mountain!” Chanyeol butted in.

“A normal person would step back” Jongdae added on.

“Aishh!!” Mina covered her face with hands.

“Guys!! It was an accident. Give Mina a break” Sehun tries to calm everyone down.

“....bahahaa! Can you guys imagine hyung tumbling down the hill.” Seulong's comment causes everyone but Sehun to laugh.

“Rolling like a buffalo” Jongdae added to the laughter.

“Yah! That's not funny!” Sehun yells out.

“And he probably had that girly scream of his” The younger brother continues adding fuel the fire.

“Aishh! I would go to my room but I can't move” Sehun crossed his arms and pouted.

“Well, this is definitely one birthday we'll all remember” Suzy commented.

“Yup.” All answered in unison.

 

After some more jokes about temporarily immobiled Sehun, the girls went into the kitchen to cook dinner.

“I swear Mina, you guys are soul mates. He caused your injury, now you caused his injury.” Jiyeon pointed out. Suzy giggled at the connection.

“Don't start this again.” Mina warned her best friend.

“Sooo you're going to take care of him?” Suzy asked.

“Of course. Its the only way to pay him back since I did this to him.” Mina started to peel the potatoes.

“I bet you $20, she'll fall for him by the time he's recovered.” Jiyeon whispered to Suzy.

“Make it $30. I bet she will by the end of this trip.” Suzy whispered back.

“YAH! I can hear the two of you!!” Mina threw potatoes peels at the girls, causing the girls to snicker.

 

When it was dinner time, Jongdae and Chanyeol offered to help Sehun to the dinner table, but before Sehun could answer. Mina came running from the kitchen saying that she take care of it. Sehun didn't objected. Inside, Sehun was having another party. He liked the closeness and attention he was getting from Mina. When everyone started eating, Mina began to spoon feed Sehun. Jongdae stared at the two.

 

“I thought he injury his ankle, not his arms?” he questioned.

Jiyeon kicked his shin from under the table.

“OW! What was that for?!” Jongdae yelled out in pain and glared at Jiyeon.

 

After dinner, Mina helped Sehun up the stairs to their room. The rest stayed downstairs, either cleaning up or watching tv.

 

“Sehun, are you sure you can stand in the shower?” Mina gave a questionable look as she watch Sehun limp around as he prepares for a shower.

“I'm sure.... why?..... you want to accompany me?” Sehun raised his eye brows up and down.

Mina's face grew red at the comment.

“YAH!” She throws a pillow at his face, unfortunately.... making him lose his balance and causing to fall on the floor.

“owwwwwwwww” Sehun groaned while he laid on his back.

“-GASP- I'M SOOO SORRY SEHUN!!” Mina jumps out of the bed and rushes to Sehun's side.

 

However,

Please log in to read the full chapter