Consequences

The Journey That Lead Her To Him
Please log in to read the full chapter

What exactly did Sehun have up his sleeve for Go Industries? Well for one, he took them to court. He had all the evidence he needed, plus the mechanic that actually did the crime as his witness. After a month, Sehun and his team won the case and brought the Go Company even lower than before. The next phase, convince their main.... and pretty much their only investor left to side with them.

 

 

However..... it came with a heavy consequence......

 

 

 

 

“So Sehun what do you have to say in regard with the affair and separation rumors containing Ms. Jung you and your wife?”

 

“What?!” Sehun lost his ish learning about such news.

 

“There are reports that you and the heiress of Jung Enterprise have the been getting cozy lately” The same reporter asks.

 

“What in the world?!... I will say that none of those rumors are true. Its all completely false!! Ms. Jung and I are just strictly business partners. I'm already married and and and... I don't know what goes on in her personal life!”

 

-tv shuts off-

 

Kevin throws the remote somewhere as he knows that Sehun doesn't want to hear it anymore.

 

“urghhh!” Sehun pulls his hair.

 

Mina sits quietly on the couch. They were watching the latest news conference about their company. They were talking about the latest merger with Oh Inc. and Jung Enterprises. Lately Sehun and the daughter the CEO/representative of the company have been meeting each other frequently.

 

Jung Sarang. She was basically the female version of Sehun. Smart, Successful and extremely good looking. Only difference, she isn't married. Of course rumors were to brew since they're always having lunch, however, there was nothing going on. It was all strictly business, but the stupid pictures from paparazzi are telling another story.

 

 

“You don't believe the rumors right honey?” Sehun asks with a faint of sadness.

 

Mina looks over. She opens to tell him no but no words come out. Seeing the hesitation, Sehun sighs.

 

“Its okay Mina. I understand the doubt, but please know that none of this is true. Its just the tabloid making it such a big deal because I'm with an attractive women.” Sehun explains

 

Mina's eyes showed a little fear. Right away Kevin smacks his palm against his forehead.

 

“Stupid” Kevin muttered.

 

“You think she's attractive” Mina asks softly

 

“wait.. NO NO! I mean she's nice looking” Sehun stops as he realizes his choice of words.

 

“quit while you're ahead Sehun quit” Kevin whispers

 

“BUT! She's not like you at all. I prefer your beauty than hers. She's nothing compared to you. You're the most beautiful woman that has ever came into my life.” Sehun desperately tries to save himself, but it wasn't a lie. That's how he really felt about Mina, he just hopes that she believes him.

 

Mina gives a small smile, assuring her husband that's she's alright and she believes him.

 

“I'm going to see if Minho is awake.” She struggles to get up from the couch as she is now 4 months pregnant and baby bump officially showing.

 

Sehun tries to help her but she declines it. Sehun sadly watches her leave the room.

 

After she leaves the room, Sehun starts to kick his legs wildly while pulling his hair. Kevin watches but doesn't know whether or not to say anything.

 

“I hate this job sometimes.” Sehun lays on the couch.

 

“All I wanted was to bring Go Industries down. It worked, but this is type the situation I wanted to avoid it.... but nooo haraboji said it would be the dream project..... urgh why did Jung Sarang have to be a girl” Sehun talks to himself.

 

“I believe you Sehun.” Kevin speaks out.

 

Sehun looks over and gives his friend a smile.

 

“You know what's adding fuel to the fire.... I have a dinner meeting with her tonight.”

 

“Can't you cancel it?” Kevin suggest.

 

“I can't. I canceled the other 2 because SeJoon's first day of preschool and Minho's doctor's appointment. Plus, the meeting is about the new mall project and that needs to start asap.” Sehun sighs.

 

“Are you going to tell Mina?”

 

“Of course I’ll tell Mina. She's my wife, I don't keep secrets from her.” Sehun says.

 

 

~Few minutes later.

 

“Mina” Sehun enters their bedroom.

 

“Hm?”

 

“I know this going to sound bad after all that news, but.... I'm going go for a business dinner.......with Sarang.”

 

Mina looks up from her book. She gulps a little and Sehun sees it.

 

“If you don't want me to go, just tell me!” Sehun suggests.

 

“No its okay Sehun. I understand its for work. You can do. Don't worry. Go ahead.” Mina smiles.

 

“How about you come with me?”

 

“Sehun, just go. Its alight.” Mina looks back at her book.

 

“You sure.”

 

Mina nods.

 

“Okay then. Bye babe. I love you.” Sehun walks over to her and kisses her.

 

 

Its been 3 hours since Sehun left. Mina spent time with SeJoon and Minho, along with Kevin and Suzy.

 

“Minho nooo not my hair!” Kevin cries.

 

“Man up Kevin. Your wife is going to give birth soon and that is pain is nothing like this.” Suzy laughed.

 

Kevin takes a break and looks at any news on his phone. He sips his tea but spits it out immediately seeing something that would definitely start a war in the Oh household.

 

“Kevin are you alrigh

Please log in to read the full chapter