I'm Living Together With B1A4

My Sweet Nightmare

Oh how sad, my brother and my parents are going to leave now. Thank god B1A4 is free today. So they come in our house to help my parents. And my parents want to talk to them too.

 

"Jinyoung-ah, does your dorm have a guest room ?", my dad asked and I don't know why, but I still something you know.

"Uhm, yeah I guess", he said unsurely, so he asked the other, "Is there any ?", he scratched his head.

"Yeah there is. I guess it's beside Baro-ah and Sandeul-ah's room", Shinwoo-oppa said.

"Why you are asking Ajosshi ?", Gongchan-oppa asked.

"Can Annchan use that room ?", my dad asked.

"W-What ?", I said in a surprised, and they all look at me.

"Wae ? Is there a problem ?", my brother asked.

"Why do I need to stay in their dorm. I can stay here by myself by the way", I said, pouted. Even though I like them I can't live together with them, because they are all boys you know.

"No you can't. Your parents just wanted to make sure you are in a safe place", Baro-oppa paused. "And we do want it too", he pouted.

"Baro-ah is right. So if you want to stay here for more months, just do it", my mom said.

"A-Arasseo !", I pouted, I don't want to postpone my everlasting living here.

 

After talking about it, we continued packing my parents things, even my things too. Then they first transfer my things to B1A4 dorm and finally headed to the airport. After an hour, my family finally leaves me here in Seoul together with B1A4.

 

When the airplane finally gone, we decided to go in a restaurant for our lunch. I feel nervous that time time. Asking why ? It's because I'm hanging around with this five handsome boys that are not normal. I mean they are an idol, they have so many died-hard fans. And I'm sure, once the BANAs recognized them and saw me hanging out with them. My life will going to be a hell. So I keep my eyes in surroundings to observe.

 

"What are searching for ?", Jinyoung-oppa asked who's sitting next to me.

"Your fans ! I'm scared they will recognize you guys", I whispered, he giggled. "Wae ?", I pouted.

"Don't worry ! We won't let you get hurt by them, right Baro-ah ?", he said and wink.

"W-What ? U-U-Uhm, yeah ! He's absolutely right", he said and can't even look at me.

 

At least they assure me that I'll be fine together with them. Thankfully, no one recognized them until we left the restaurant. After eating there, we have not already gone home. We decided to spend some time in Park, we go shopping too and hang out anywhere. It was almost dark when we decided to go home.

 

In the house, everyone showed me the room where I will stay for more months, It's just a plain white room, no more designs anywhere and that looks really boring. When they left me for a moment, I observed more the room, then I finally decided ^^ .

 


 

BARO's POV :

 

While we are lying everywhere in the living room, Annchan suddenly went out of her room. And as usual, she was wearing a mid-size T-Shirt and short. Then she walks towards to Jinyoung-hyung.

 

"Jinyoung-oppa is it okay if I change the design of the room ?", she said, clasp my palm as a please.

"Oh that's. Yeah it's fine", he said, smile and patted her head like a child.

"Really ? Komwoyo oppa", she said and suddenly hugged Jinyoung-hyung.

'Wah ! Why did she hug him ?', I thought and saw Hyung was shy and shock too.

"Annchan, I want a hug from you too", Sandeul-ah pouted.

'Ne I want it too', I pouted to myself.

 

Then she stands and let go off Jinyoung-hyung. She walks towards Sandeul-ah and gave him a hug, then whispered "As you wish oppa". She even gave a hug Gongchan-ah and Shinwoo-ah for thanking them. Of course I'm hoping to have a hug from her too, but not expecting too much. But then, I suddenly notice that she is already standing in front of me and commanding me to stand up.

"W-Wae ?", I said, I was nervous and slowly stand up.

 

And a big hug from her touch my body, that hug made my body feel so paralyzed. Then a sweet voice of her entered into my ears. "Komawoyo Baro-oppa", she said and let go off first. She gave me a sweet smile and that made me more nervous and speechless too.

 

Her smile, her hug, her style, her attitude, her laugh and everything she do has an effect on me. It can affect my body to get paralyzed, to make my heart beat so fast, to make my mind think so badly (about her) even my soul is reacting when it comes to her.

 

END.

 


 

My first night in B1A4's dorm, or let me say my first night together with B1A4. Wah ! I am really lucky right ? But I feel uncomfortable this night. I can't sleep (*__*) I already rolled backward and forward, up and down in my bed but I can't still sleep. Well, it's not really late at night, since it's just only 9:30 in the evening heh.

 

I decided to open my laptop and start surfing the net. I open my twitter account and my tumblr (that's my favorite site). I start re-reblog B1A4's picture, more especially Baro-oppa's picture. I chat along with my friends in twitter and didn't mind to check what's new about B1A4 (why do I need right ?). And as a reliably friend and housemate, I did not mention any secrets or facts about them.

 

I had fun chatting, and I guess I spend my time there until 11:00. Then I click the link home in twitter. Then at the same time, a twit from Baro-oppa popped-out on the screen.

 

BARO920905 I can't sleep ! (*__*) wae ?

"Eh ? Baro-oopa is still awake ?", I whispered when I read his twit.

 

Actually, I thought everyone in the house is already sleeping because the surroundings is so peaceful. I tried to mention him, just trying if he will answer it. But as I expected he just ignore it (he didn't even know I'm his followers). I did not even intend to check him in the living room, so I just let it. Then I still spend my time in front of my laptop until 12:00 a.m.

 


 

Author's note :

Yehey ! I have 3 subscribers now ^^ thank you ! thank you ! I want some comments too :D. I want to know if my FF is good :P.