Is It A Date Too ?

My Sweet Nightmare

BARO's POV :

I was happy With her. Happy watching her walking like a child. Happy to see her sweet smile everytime something cute captured her eyes. And I am happier everytime she looks so sad because of diffulculties to choose the cutest one. I am happy about it because I can change that sadness into a happy face by helping her.

 

"Is this all the things you need ?", I asked.

"Yeah ! Komawoyo Baro-oppa", she said and gave me a hug. Wah ! That hug that can make my body paralyzed.

"Y-Your welcome Annchan. Should we go home now ?", I asked, covered myself for a moment because I feel so shy.

""Uh yeah let's go now. But just to leave the goods in the house", she said.

"Eh ?", I look back at her and was confused about what she said. "What do you mean ?", I asked , she smile.

"What I mean is, let's just change our clothes", she paused.

"Then ?", I still don't get what she wants.

"Then, since we still have time. Let's go out together again", she said, start walking away while I am following her. "Let's go out together because I want to treat you as my thank you", she finally continue, stop, face me and smile at me.

 

‘Let’s go together again’, that's what she said. I know it’s crazy but for me, it's like we’re going on a date. She did not ask me anymore if I want to or not. Actually, she also no longer need to ask.

 

Then we have already gone home. We rest for a while, then finally start taking a bath for the second time. I feel so excited and feels like I’m the girl now.

 

END.

 


 

I can’t believe it ! Where did I get the courage to ask him like that ? I feel so embarrassed about it. But happy and crazy to think that I have a date with Baro-oppa. Well, I think it also look like that.

 

When I finished preparing myself, I have already gone outside my room and saw Baro-oppa waiting in the living room. So I approached to him.

 

“Are you ready oppa ?”, I asked, he nodded. “Then let’s go now”, I invited.

 

Then we went outside again, we walk along the street this time. He was wearing a disguise that’s why he can be recognizable. When I saw an ice cream shop, I already pulled him and go there.

 


 

BARO’s POV :

 

Annchan pulled me to the ice cream shop. Certainly, she was holding my hand, and I can feel her smooth and warm palm. Then she goes over to a lady and look at the menu.

“I like chocolate ice cream”, she said. “How about you oppa ?”, she asked.

“Same as you”, I said, then the lady giggled.

“Wae ?”, she asked confused.

“Mianhae ma’am. It’s jut you’re a cute couple”, the lady said, us both blush.

“U-Uh, komawoyo !”, I said, and happy to know that we can be a cute couple.

“By the way what’s your order ?”, she asked.

“Two chocolate ice cream please”, Annchan said.

 

Then we choose a table where we can sit. Then a man serves the ice cream we ordered. Eating ice cream together with her is really great. I can’t feel any boredom because she was talkative and fun to be with. And being with her, it can make me forget I’m an idol. I didn’t mind the huge people surround us. Until a group of girl approached to us.

 

“Is that you Baro-oppa ?”, the girl said.

‘What the ! How did she recognize me’, I thought. “N-No …..”, I was cut off by Annchan.

“What are you saying ?”, Annchan said and stand up.

“He is our Baro-oppa. Why are you hanging out with him ? Who are you ?”, the girl said, I was about to speak, but Annchan look so gladiatorial.

“Your Baro-oppa ?”, she said. “He is not yours, and no one owns him though”, she added. “And for your information, he is not Baro”, she comes closer to me.

“Really ?”, the girl said and still not believing her.

“Yeah he is not”, she said, touch my face and observed it so close to me and that made my heart beat so fast. “He maybe look like Baro-oppa, but my boyfriend is more handsome than him”, she ended, crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows on the girls.

 

My heart beats faster to what she said. But I need to hide it, I need to pretend I’m not blushing but is that possible ? But I really need to make those girls believes on us and leave us alone. So I stand up beside Annchan.

 

“Yeah ! My girlfriend is right. I am not Baro”, I lied, mianhae.

“Really ? But you really look like him”, the girl said, and still trying to observe me.

“And you guys are not looking like a couple”, the other girl said and smirked.

“Is that so ?”, I said and make a sweet move.

 

I come closer to Annchan and kissed her on her cheeks. I know she was shocked and I feel sorry about it. I don’t even know If after this is I can still have a courage to face her. But I’m happy with what I’ve done to her. And that’s the one thing I can assure of. Then I face her and simply sign an apologized.

 

“You saw ? We’re a couple. Don’t disturb our date and leave us alone”, she said.

“You win. But if I proved that he is Baro-oppa, we’ll going to make your life a hell”, the girl said.

 

Then they finally leave us alone. We sat back in our seats and an awkward silent covered us. I was looking at her, but she’s not even trying to look at me.

 

END.