The Ending Of Our Relationship [Part 2]

My Sweet Nightmare

 


 

 


 

DREAMS CAN BE REAL

CHAPTER 31: THE ENDING OF OUR RELATIONSHIP [LAST PART]

 


 

I decided to tag along first with my co-member since she is with the president. Hours had passed and she's not coming back. I got confused and curious what happened. My co-member also wants to talk to her so we just decided to check her in the president's office. When we were already standing in front of the door, Jinyoung-hyung forgot to knock and just open it. There we saw Annchan having a discussion with the president.

 

We were walking towards them we suddenly heard her saying, "I'm sorry Mr. President but that's my last decision. To ended up our relationship and stay away far from him so we can both have a happy and peaceful life." She said, stand up and bow 90 degrees. "Jeongmal manhole gwa komawoyo for everything." She faces him and cried louder.

 

We all got surprised at what we heard, especially me, her boyfriend. When she turns around she was crying and got surprised to see us. I know that she knows we heard it, however, she act as if she doesn't say anything. She walks closer to us, wipe her tears and smile at us.

 

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" She asked and added, "I told you to wait for me." Tears are still falling in her eyes. "Everyone mianhae but I gotta go by the way. I have something to do. Anyeong."

She waves and start to step forwards but then stop when Jinyoung-hyung speak. "Yah Annchan, don't act so innocent. You know we heard what you said to the president, right? You should explain it." He said, sounds mad.

"A-Annchan-ah you don't meant it right?" Channie-ah said with hope in his voice.

"Annchan-ah don't joke around arasseo? We all know how much you love Baro-ah." Shinwoo-hyung said and try to laugh at it.

"Yah Cha Sun Woo, say something will you. Are you just going to let it?" Sandeul-ah said, annoyed at the scene.

 

I don't know how to react about it. I don't think Annchan meant it but the way she act seems like she wanted it on a purpose. Whatever purpose it is, I won't allow it because it's hard for me to let go off her easily. I love her so much and I'm willing to sacrifice everything just to keep our relation be forever.

 

"Mianhae but I really m-..." I cut off her and said, "Annchan-ah please don't do it. Don't break up with me." I walk towards her and hug her.

"Let go of me oppa." She said and try hard as she can to let go of me. But when she can't fight anymore, she suddenly yelled, "PABO! Don't waste your time and effort in an ordinary girl like me. I'm sorry but I really have to because I already hurt many people and cause a big trouble to everyone especially in your career." She ended and I let go of her.

 

ANNCHAN's POV:

 

Everyone is in shock at what they heard while I was talking to their president. I walk towards them and act fine as if nothing happened. I pretend to but Jinyoung-ah suddenly speak about it. Everyone is asking me about it and want to clarify it. When I was about to talk, Baro-oppa suddenly made a move and talk to me.

 

 

When I shouted at him, he let go off on me an said, "Why are you thinking about the others feeling? How yours and mine? Do you think my/our career is in trouble? Because I guess it's not. And what's the big deal of having a relationship with an ordinary girl like you?" He keeps on asking.

 

I don't know on what way will I answer him, I can't even manage to answer it because I don't know what is the right answer. Why am I too weak when it comes to fighting for my right? I hate myself for being weak and I really feel sorry for Baro-oppa, for hurting his feelings and ruining his career.

 

"Stop! That's enough. You can't change my mind anymore. I already decided, I have to break up with you. Mianhae gwa anyone." I said and turn around. I start to walk away with them. My tears start to fall once again and my heart is aching too much. I keep walking ahead until I reach the exit. Outside the entertainment, Baro-oppa's fans are still there and keep on protesting. I walk closer and stop in front of them.

 

I bow 90 degrees to them and said, "Mianhae modu. Jeongmal mianhae for hurting all of your feelings and giving a trouble." I look up and face them with tears in my eyes but still try to smile at them.

 

END.

 

Annchan told me that we really need to break up. But for what reason? Because of my fans? I don't know. I know how strong she is and how much she love me. But why she needs to do it? What is she thinking by the way? -- I was just thinking about it and watching Annchan's back while walking away from us. No one intends to stop her, but then, I was the one who they encourage.

 

"Yah Cha Sun Woo, how many times do you want me to call you in your full name?" Sandeul-ah yelled at me, look at me with a teary eye. "Go on and run after her. Don't give up her easily." He ended, voice is shaking because of controlling his emotions.

 

I feel shy in front of everyone, especially for our president that also witness all the happenings. But then, he walks closer to me with a smile on his lips.

 

"Baro-ah, you love her right? Go on and follow her already. Don't let your relationship ended up like this. You should keep on fighting for it to make her become yours forever." He said, patted my shoulder and pointed the path for me to go on.

 

Everyone gives their best to encourage me. I already run after her and made it to see her before she finally left. I walk closer to her and turn her around. Now, we are in front of many people that I can call my fans. It's a perfect time for them to witness everything so they'll realize what we wanted and how bad they're doing.

 

"Annchan-ah, you know how much I love you so please take back what you said earlier. Don't break up with me." I said. Even I realize there are many people, I didn't mind it and express what I truly feel.

 

"Yah Cha Sun Woo what are you doing? Can't you just accept the fact that we're not meant for each other. That I'm not the one who belongs to you." She said.

"Why? Why we're not meant to love each other? Because I was an idol? Come on Annchan! I'm still a person like you. We're the same after all and you worth to have loved ones in your life." I said, trying to control my emotions and smile weakly.

"I know! Everyone worth it, however, I know that you're not the one for me and I'm not the one for you." She said, turn around and was about to walk away.

"That's why I'm trying to do everything to make you mine and the one meant for me. Annchan-ah, please don't do it." I said as I'm begging her.

"Yah! STOP will you? You're just making things more complicated. This relation to us is an impossible dream, so just accept it. Accept that this relation is already on its ending and not a fairy tail that have a happy ending." She said and continue walking away.

 

I keep on talking to her even though she's walking away from me. However, she never intends to stop anymore and talk to me. The girl I love is slowly fading in my sight like nothing happened. I'm still standing in front of the entertainment with so many eyes looking at me.

 

"You guys...." I whisper and face them. "What did you do? Why do you guys do it?"

 


 

AUTHOR's NOTE:

 

Ahaha I decided to update now since our class already ended in early time ^___^ so lucky haha. Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter :)). And by the way, welcome to my new SUBSCRIBER: KATRINE & MIYU_KS

 

Oh~ Baro and Annchan is really not in a relation now :') What will going to happen? Can anyone make a way to put them back together?

 

MENTIONS:

 

DAYDREAMERGIRL11: Unnie, thank you so much for always dropping a comments in ever chapter :)) I appreciate it so much unnie. You really are the best! And by the way, keep on posting fanfics, arasseo? ^_^ You're a good writter unnie :D remember that.

 

PURPLE_PRIMADONNA: Well, I love Chandoo-oppa XD His so handsome and adorable :)). I like him so much ahaha. But first, Baekhyun is the first I notice because he is so~ cool, but when I start watching the drama, I fall in love with Chandoo XD