FINALE

My Sweet Nightmare

 


 

 


 

DREAMS CAN BE REAL

FINALE: ABSOLUTELY CERTAINLY A REAL COUPLE

 


 

"Yah Annchan accept him already will you?" Someone shout.

Baro and Annchan got both surprised and look around to see who it is. And their eyes got widen to see everyone there. They accidentally show their self because of that someone who shouted and that someone is Eunhee.

"Yah Annchan, what are you looking at? Answer Baro-oppa already. You should say yes or else." She paused and gave her an evil glare.
"A-Are you sure about that?" Annchan shouted back.
"Of course I am. We already accept that you are his love one." She pouted.
"But...." Annchan was cut off by Eunhee and said, "No more buts Annchan. Answer him already, come on!" She ended.

ANNCHAN's POV:

I got surprised to see everyone there and looking at us. I got nervous when I saw Baro's fans but then she made me happy. I can't believe that she is now trying to support me. I really thank her about that.

"By the way Annchan, mianhae for what I've done to you before." Eunhee said shyly.
"Yah it's okay. I understand why you did it." I smile and added, "So can we be friends now?"
"Yah I said answer Baro-oppa already. I'll give you my answer once you two are back to a couple." She madly said, everyone laugh at her.
"Arasseo!" I said and face Baro-oppa.

He looks nervous when I face him. Nevertheless, he still gave me a smile. I can't answer him because I wanted to hear him asking me first. Well he did ask me twice but I want to hear it again.

END.

BARO's POV:

Annchan look at me and I got to feel nervous. Still, I manage to smile and I realize what she wanted me to do.

I first hold her hand and say, "For the third time, will I ask you if you can still give me a second chance to be your boyfriend?"

"Guys, you really are sure?" She asked them again.
"Come on! It's already late at night." Hyunjae complained.
"That's right! Give him the answer." Shinwoo-hyung said.
"And make sure that the answer is a BIG YES." Eunhee said.

Annchan look into my eyes and smile at me, "I love you Baro-oppa. I always willing to give you more more chance to be my boyfriend." She starts crying for the second time.

And as for me, I happily gave her a hug and passionately kiss her in front of everyone. I'm so glad that I manage to put back our relationship.

"Annchan-ah thank you very much. I promise to love you and to protect this relation of us." I assured her.

"And as for me, I also promise to be brave enough to fight this relation with us. I won't let anyone or anything to break it. Thank you also for giving me a chance to be your girlfriend oppa." She assured me also and hug me.


END.

When Annchan accepted Baro to be her boyfriend for the second time, everyone witness it. As for Baro's group mate, they are glad and happy for Baro. And as for Hambaro and Baroro fan club, it still gave them a little sad but happy to see how happy Baro is.

That night is the happiest day for everyone. They spend their time each other in the park. They congrats Baro and Annchan like a newlywed. It's like there's nothing happening for a month and that's the good thing.

SANDEUL's POV:

I'm glad Baro got a chance to put their relationship back. And it's great that Annchan listen to Baro's promises and decided to accept him again. I just hope Annchan can do it now and be brave enough to fight for their relationship. And as for us, I guess we always have to give her the courage that everything will be alright.

Thanks to her the old Baro is back and I can see how happy he is. This guy is really fool. I thought he already gave up Annchan, thankfully he did not. I'm happy for both of them especially for him.

"Congrats Baro-ah, as I said before, take good care of her and don't let your relation with her be broke for the second time." I said, smiling at him and face Annchan. "Annchan-ah, thank you so much for accepting him for the second time. Always remember that we are always here to help you."

END.

JINYOUNG's POV:

I'm really glad Baro-ah and Annchan-ah is back into a relationship now like before. I can how happy Baro now and I'm happy to see him like this. I really hope they can make it till the end.

"Congrats Baro-ah!" I said and tapped his shoulder. Then I look at Annchan, gave her a smile and said, "Welcome back to the family."

END.

SHINWOO's POV:

I can't stop smiling at what happened. This two couple is really, ha-ha I don't know how to describe, but I guess they are a perfect couple. I admired them I guess! They are too young but also too brave to face all the obstacle and problems. I just hope that this second chance will help them to become stronger.

I didn't realize that Baro can be strong like this. I didn't imagine it.

"Congrats Baro-ah, don't let anyone steal her from you." I and then face Annchan, "Annchan-ah, I know you are much braver now than before. Fighting!"

END.

GONGCHAN's POV:

Baro-hyung is amazing. Annchan-ah also! I already know their story and I didn't imagine that 'A DREAMS CAN BE REAL'. I'm glad to see hyung happy now. And seeing them both happy makes me feel happy too. I hope someday I can meet a girl like Annchan. And if that day comes, I will be stronger than Baro-hyung.

"Hyung Congrats! I really envy you." I said, hugging him and then face Annchan, "Annchan-ah, if Baro-hyung hurt I'm always here to help you. You can always count on me."

END.

BARO&ANNCHAN

Everyone congratulates us and we're both happy to know that they accept us a couple for the second time. We are both happy that everything is fine now. We just hope that this relation of us will last till the end. Not just a hope but we'll make sure of it no matter what straggle comes to us.

"Thank you so much everyone."

DREAMS CAN BE REAL as long as you tried your very best for this dream. There’s nothing impossible if  we try, and there’s no harm to try as well.

 

Oh and by the way, Hyunjae is the reason why Annchan is being kidnapped. Well, not just Hyunjae but all Hambaro and Baroro fan club did it. Also, Annchan's parent joined force. They did put an sleeping powder in her food, and that's it. Oh well, I guess everyone help, there's Sandeul, Jinyoung, Shinwoo, and Gongchan who take part also. But whatever they did, we really thank them with all our heart.


END.