Hambaro's Actions

My Sweet Nightmare

 


 

 


 

DREAMS CAN BE REAL

Chapter 34: Hambaro's Action (SOOJIN's FULL CHAPTER)

 


 

I heard the news about Annchan and Baro. I feel sad and cry about it! Today, I decided to go to the cutie shop cafe to check Annchan and to comfort her as well. But then, when I am already standing outside, in front of the door, I heard them talking. I peek a little inside and I saw Baro-oppa crying out loud. He looks so upset and seemed can go on anymore. I didn't intend to excuse myself to them anymore and leave. I have already gone back to the fan club. I just sit on a couch to think, but then I can't think well.

 

"Have you already talk with Annchan?" Fangirl1 asked.

 "Annchan already left." I weakly answered.

Everyone got shocked and another fangirl asked, "Really? Do you know where she is? Is Baro-oppa already know about it?"

"No one knows where she is." I said and face them. "And Baro-oppa already know it because he was there that time and crying."

"Poor oppa." Fangirl2 said with teary eyes. "Is there anything we can do?" She asked.

"I don't think so!" I answered.

"Come on guys, don't be so down." Fangirl3 said with encouraging tone.

"Wae? Do you already have an idea where she is?" Another fangirl asked.

She answered, "Nope! But do you guys forget that we are good at gathering information. Our specialty is finding someone's information and I know there's still a chance that we can find her and put them back together." She explained and can see the hope in her voice. Everyone agreed on what she said.

 

After a week we finally decided and start searching for her. Hyunjae, became part of our search for her. By the way, Baro-oppa is still the same and in love with Annchan. Nothing's change bout his feelings for her, even in his career. Everyone admired him more because of what happened, also his fellow idols admired him because of it.

 

Eunhee, the Baroro's fan club president already asked Baro's forgiveness and he warmly accepts it. A week had passed and we're still searching for Annchan. Eunhee's funs club also cooperate with us and became our friends. We all tried our best to search for her but we find it so hard. But then, one day an old couple approached to us.

 

"Excuse me, but is this the cutie shop cafe?" The old couple asks. Actually, the shop became our meeting place.

"Yeah, is there anything we can do?" Hyunjae-ah suddenly approached and asked.

"Are you guys the one searching for the girl named Annchan?" The old man asked. We all got surprised and ready to ask them everything.

"Y-Yeah! Wae?" I asked excitedly.

"We know where she is!" They unite.

"R-Really? But how? Who are you by the way?" Hyunjae-ah asked confusedly.

"We're her parents." The old lady answered and look down.

"Jeongmal? It's great to know that you're here to help us in finding her, right?" Eunhee said, try to give them a smile.

"Annchan is with us now." The old man said, and look at his wife.

 The old lady's tears start falling and said, "Annchan never intend to go outside anymore. Out of her mind and always crying about the boy named Baro. She even lost her appetite in eating. We feel so worried about her but then we don't know what to do to make her feel better." She explained, shed a tear.

"And we both think that you guys can only help us about it. That's the reason why we volunteer to help and tell the truth even though Annchan already told to us not to mention her to anyone" The old man said.

 

We all really surprised with what they revealed. They start telling everything about Annchan, on what's happening about her. We heard that she really not taking good care of herself. Just make it short, her life is totally in a big mess now and her parents are really worried. We all feel the same way, especially Eunhee that thinking she is the reason why it is happening with her. After talking about it for an hour, the old couple gives their address to us.

 

"Thank you so much for helping us." I said and bow about 90 degrees, then face them again.

They both smile at me, and said, "It's okay as long as we can see Annchan in her usual life routine. Where she can smile and live happily."

"Ajumonin, Ajoshi, we'll not promise that we can make a way but we will make sure to do our very best about it." Hyunjae-ah said with full determination.

"Komawoyo! I hope everything will be fine after this." The old man said.

"Don't worry Ajushi, we know what to do. And we will repay you back for helping us. And they pay is to make Annchan be back to what she is before." Eunhee said shyly but with a hopeful tone.

 

Then they finally left us and the shop. We start the discussion about it and what plan we will go to do. Everyone feels excited and have the determination that we can really put them back together. I know in myself that it's not impossible to happen because we already accept the fact that Baro-oppa is already for Annchan. All we can do now is to support that feeling of him and be happy.