Going to WM Entertainment

My Sweet Nightmare

I know I over slept as always, but it's weird. It feels like my body is aching. I first sense the surroundings and I can hear some voice. I was thinking it was my parents and my brother. I was about to let it and continue sleeping. But I suddenly heard Gongchan-oppa's laugh.

'Wah ! Did I say Gongchan-oppa's laugh', I suddenly thought of myself. Then my heart starts beating so fast when I finally remember that I am here in B1A4's dorm. Then I open my eyes and got a shock.

 


 

BARO's POV :

 

I still feel so sleepy, but the other seemed too noisy and that was somewhat irritable. Then I slowly opened my eyes. When it is already open, I saw Annchan lying next to me and our face is too close with each other. Then her eyes suddenly open. And because we are both surprised, we quickly stand up and saw everyone watching us. We look at each other and blush.

 

"You guys are finally awake !", Sandeul-ah said, and look serious.

"Baro-ah, wash yourself now and explain this", Jinyoung-hyung said, and he look somewhat mad.

 

I already followed him. Then I saw Annchan went back to her room too. Since there's a wash room inside her room. Then we both face them again.

 

"Start now", Jinyoung-hyung said, I gulp before I start.

"Uh, we can't sleep last night and we played along here. Maybe we did not notice that we fall asleep here", I explained, still blushing.

"Y-Yeah that's the only thing that happened jinyoung-oppa", Annchan consent, and we can't look to each other.

"Is that really so ?", he asked, we both nodded. "Baro-ah go change your clothes now, you too Annchan", he added.

 

END.

 


 

I was so scared when Jinyoung-oppa look so serious and mad at us. He looks mad, but seems like it was only fake. But I know that he was just worried. Then I followed his command. I take a shower first and change my clothes. This time, I'm wearing a skinny jeans, pink T-shirt and a pair of white rubber shoes, then I face them again.

 

"Nice outfit Annchan", Gongchan-oppa said when he saw me.

"Chincha ? Komawoyo Gongchan-oppa", I said. "Where are we going by the way ?", I asked.

"You are coming with us to WM Entertainment", Shinwoo-oppa said.

"W-What ? Is that okay ?", I asked and feel nervous.

"Yeah ! Don't worry our president and manager already know about you", Jinyoung-oppa said and smiled.

 

After an hour, Baro-oppa finally came out from his room. And as always, he made me impressed in his fashion. He is really handsome or maybe cute, cool in my eyes. Then the manager came too. I introduce myself to him and he seems really nice. And we finally go ahead to the WM Entertainment.

 

When we arrived, everyone welcomed me nicely and feels like I'm part of the Entertainment for too long. It was happy to be there, but when we were in the B1A4's practice room, the president suddenly came in.

 

"Good morning boys", he greeted, and I was just sitting in the corner.

"Good morning", they greeted back.

"Uhm, excuse me miss", he suddenly said.

"U-Uhm, you talking to me ?", I said pointing myself, he nodded, I approached to them.

"Is the Annchan you were talking ?", he first asked the boys, they nodded.

"A-Annyeonghasaeyo, Song Ann Chan imnida. Manaseo bangapsupnida", I said and bow about 90 degrees.

"Nice to meet you too", he said and shake our hands. "You look cool and cute. Can you sing ?", he asked.

"I-i guess, but a little bit only", I said.

"Can you sing for us ?", he pleased.

 

Then I did what he requests. I start singing the song only learned bad things. They just keep on listening to the ending of the song. Then the manager applauds to me and speak.

 

"Wow ! She have good voice", he start, and walk towards us. "Baro's future girlfriend is really great", he said, everyone laugh, I blush.

"Manager hyung don't teased us around", he pouted, and did not even intend to look at me. Aw !

"Chincha ? If she is the one who will be Baro's girlfriend then that's fine with me", he joked, and laughs too.

"T-That's impossible to happen", I said, rolled my eyes on Baro-oppa.

"De ? You sure ? Then lets see", the President said.

 

That time passes by just teasing me and Baro-oppa. It is really making me feel so ashamed, but happy. Especially by seeing Baro-oppa blushing. And a little bit making me feel hurt too. Because you know, he keeps on saying a word that is hurting my heart. Then I'm just doing the same thing too. Keep on pretending and denying that I don't like him even the truth is I'm crazy in love with him.

 

Then their practice for their new MV finally started. It's nice to watch them practicing. But staying there for an hour like that is making me feel sleepy. I'm a person who is easy to feel the boredom he he. But I still stayed there until lunch time.

 

At lunch time, we ate together in the room. Everyone is happy eating in the room. Some are telling some jokes, and expect that some of that jokes is corny. Then the lunch time finally done. We just rest for a moment, and finally they are ready to continue their practice. But I excuse them for a moment.

 

"Uhm excuse me oppa !", I said, they look back.

"Wae ? Is there a problem ?", Sandeul-ah asked.

"Nope ! But I want to walk along outside, can I ?", I asked their permission.

"Can you go alone ? If you want I can go with you", Jinyoung-oppa offered.

"No oppa ! You stay here and continue practicing", I said. "I'm fine. I'll be back later, or maybe go home first by myself", I added, did not even wait for the answer. I waved my hands, thank them and already left.