B1A4's Date With Annchan [LAST PART]

My Sweet Nightmare

 


 

 


 

DREAMS CAN BE REAL

CHAPTER 11: B1A4's DATE WiTH ANN [LAST PART]

(I'M SO JEALOUS)

REMINDER: The main speaker is BARO-OPPA. Don't forget that :P. Enjoy reading ^^.

 


 

After a long journey teasing, CNU-hyung and Channie-ah finally let us alone and enjoy themselves. And that time, I and Annchan parted too. As time had passed, I suddenly saw Sandeul-ah and Annchan together. Walking together, and they seemed to have a good atmosphere too. I can see how they are close with each other and how Sandeul-ah enjoy being with her.

 

"Baro-ah is she the girl?" Jinyoung-hyung suddenly speak behind me.

"Well," I paused and face him. "That's what I guess." I said and look back where Annchan is.

"Then what are you going to do now?" He asked, and made me think about it.

"I don't know!" I said and tried to have my answer by looking at Annchan and Sandeul-ah.

"Do you like her?" He asked and made me more and more confuse.

 

'Do I like her?' I thought and tried to think for my answer, but I find it hard. I can't think about it. But as I know, when I woke up that day, I know that I have a feeling for her. Well, that's just what I feel, but I don't know what kind of feeling is it. While thinking about it, a scene by Sandeul-ah and Annchan broke me. I just saw them holding hands and it made me feel jealous and envious. I don't know if they are just playing, but the way I see it is not good for me. I continued observing them. And at the second time, I saw Sandeul-ah holding a flower, kneel in front of Annchan, handed it to her and Annchan accept it happily.

 

I don't have the right to get mad, but I can't control myself too. It may be because my feelings for her is not just a simple feeling. I know that I tried to find her because of these feelings. That girl in my dream is the girl I learned to love. I mean in my dream it's the same as now. But the difference is, Sandeul-ah have no feelings for her. And as I remember, I also promise to myself that I won't let anything to make this happenings be a nightmare again.

 

"Baro-ah!" Jinyoung-hyung patted me.

"M-Mianhae hyung." I said and smile. "Hyung I find my answer on your question now." I said, he smile at me.

"And what is it?" He innocently asked.

"My answer is a big YES hyung. And guess it's what you're thinking too, right?" I said and he nodded.

 

For that moment, I forget what was happening between Samdeul-ah and Annchan. However, when I and Jinyoung-hyung start having fun too, there I saw them again. They were really happy and close to each other. They look like a couple too that made me just to focus on them.

 

SANDEUL's POV:

 

This time I finally got a chance to have Annchan's time. I made it only mine and nothing hindrance. We already talk a lot of things that made us close. Beside her, I really enjoy every moment we are doing. This girl is really fun to be with. She can play along with me that made us more and more close. It also made an atmosphere that made us look like a couple. She even acts as if we really are a couple.

 

"Annchan!" I said and she face me. "You know what I really like you~" I said without a doubt but with a confusion.

She pinched my cheeks and said, "Oh~ So cute!" Then she kiss me on my forehead and continued, "I know right! And I like you too oppa." She ended and made me blush.

 

I guess she thinks about it as a joke and just play along with me. This girl can really make me fall with her and it's not impossible to happen. She is the type of girl that strong enough to tell what she wanted. And I'm impressed on her good and bad side.

 

END.

 

On our last destination, our leader and hyung decided to go on the karaoke house. We rent rooms for us, ordered a lot of foods and some soju. That time, Annchan is still beside Sandeul-ah and seeing them happy are making me more upset and jealous. I even think that they are already dating from now on. While busy thinking about them, CNU-hyung start to tease me again. I know its bad to think about it, but it's my only way to get close to her. CNU-hyung pulled me to sit beside her, Sandeul-ah look at me and just smile. I feel shy and not comfortable in the situation, but then, Jinyoung-hyung start to sing and broke what I feeling.

 

"This song is for Baro-ah!" Jinyoung-hyung said, while CNU-hyung and Channie-ah are shouting and enjoying the happenings.

 

Well Jinyoung-hyung choose to sing a love song. CNU-hyung and Channie-ah are playing and acting like a couple. They are dancing on the floor as a lover. It was really funny because CNU-hyung is the one whose acting as a girl. After a minute, here they are again. CNU-hyung pulled me for the second time, and Channie-ah do the same thing to Annchan. They forced us again to dance as a couple. I'm still thinking if I will play along, but Annchan did it first and put both of her arms around my neck. I followed and hold onto her waist. I was looking at her, she was biting his lips and tried to hold her laugh.

 

"Yoh~ Are you holding you laugh? Is there something funny?" I pouted, she giggled.

"N-Nothing oppa. I'm just happy." She said and look directly into my eyes. It made me speechless and out of my mind. "Oppa~~~~~"

"W-What is it?" I surprisely asked, she laugh at me.

"Oppa, thank you for this day. Tell it to them too. I really enjoy being with you guys." She said and made me smile.

"Well, you made me more happy Annchan and thank you for that.." I paused a little and whisper, "Even though you and Sandeul-ah made me really jealous."

"Did you say something? Say it louder." She command.

"Nope~ I just said thank you for staying and coming with us." I lie and she hug me while still dancing.

 

In the middle of our dancing, Sandeul-ah suddenly patted me behind, and asked,"Baro-ah can I dance with her?" I face him after.

"O-Of course!" I said and let him dance with Annchan.

 

I got really surprised on that, but I just let it. I watched them again and see how they really close. On the next song, CNU-hyung exchange with Jinyoung-hyung. When look back at Annchan's side, I exactly saw Sandeul-ah hug her and seemed talking something by themselves. Now, I really don't know how will I react and think about what happenings on them. I don't want to think that they have a relation, I don't want it. I don't want my friend to be with her. But what can I do about it, the one who's involved in it is not just my friend, he is my closest friend and my co-member.

 

After an hour, our celebration with her are finally done. We send her at her house and thank her. She thanks us too and hug all of us. And she hug Samdeul-ah for a long minute. I really want to react to it. But how can I? I'm not even that special. I just sigh on it and we have gone home to our dorm.