The Truth

My Sweet Nightmare

 


 

 


 

DREAMS CAN BE REAL

CHAPTER 36: The Truth

 


 

 

BARO's POV:

"Yah do you know who did this to me? Who are you?" The girl suddenly yelled and face me but the astonished after seeing me.

I also got astonished but manage to stand up. I was really shocked to see that the girl standing in front of me is Annchan. I just keep my eyes on her and suddenly hug her because I do really miss her. But then, she tried to let go off of me and I did let go off.

"Yah, do you know who did this?" She yelled again.
"Actually, I don't have any clue who did this." I answered her and still looking at her.
"Then what are you doing here?" She asked and sound annoyed.
"Well, Hyunjae told me to go here." I said since that is the truth.
"Oh I see!" She said and turn around. "I guess I already know what happen. I'm sorry but I have to go." She ended and start walking.

I already followed her and hold her arms, "Wait! Can we have some talk first?" I asked. This is the chance for me to back our relation and I don't want to waste it.
"Wae? Is there something you wanna ask?" She coldly said.
"I just want to ask how are you?" I said, turning her around to face and continue, "And how are you after our break up?"
"I'm fine, really." She directly answers and asked, "How about you? Already have a new girlfriend?"
"I'm fine, but not fine as before." I sadly smile and continue, "And actually, even though I know how handsome I am, I can't find any new girlfriend."
I giggled a little when I heard her saying, "Wow! What a confident heh."
"Just Kidding! The truth is, I can't find new girlfriend because I'm still deeply in love with the girl who broke up with me."

END.

ANNCHAN's POV:

"Just Kidding! The truth is, I can't find new girlfriend because I'm still deeply in love with the girl who broke up with me." He said looking into my eyes.

I know that he is talking about me. And to hear that I do really broke his heart is breaking my heart now into pieces. But still, is he telling the truth that he still loves me?

I fakely laugh and said, "D-Don't joke around. I have already broken your heart and for sure the feeling that you felt for me now is not love but hatred." I ended and inside I feel so upset to accept that it's the truth.

"It's not true! Annchan-ah, I love you very much and you know it. I didn't feel any hatred when you broke up with me. I know that you have your own reason why you did it. And I know that breaking up with me is not what you want." He explained and tears are budding in his eyes.

"Whatever you say! Just think what you want to. I don't care anymore." I said trying to control my emotions and turn around to leave.

"Don't leave!" He said then my body react by itself and stop. "Annchan-ah, I just want you to know that I still *sob* love you. I'm sorry for everything I've *sob* done to you. Still, I'm hoping we can be in a relationship like before."

"Yah why are you apologizing?" I said and face him again. "Pabo! You didn't do anything bad to me. I should be the one apologizing." I continue and start crying.

"Oppa~" I cried out loud and said, "Mianhae! Jeongmal mianhae for hurting your feeling and breaking your heart. I'm really sorry for all the trouble I did." I still want to say more but I can't continue anymore.

I look down and tried to stop my tears. Then I felt him hugging me and saying, "It's okay Annchan. It doesn't matter to me as long as you are here and loving me."

BARO's POV:

"It's okay Annchan. It doesn't matter to me as long as you are here and loving me." I said and still hugging her.

She hugs back to me and said, "And how did you say that I'm still loving you? I didn't say that."

I laugh a little, let go of her and said, "Then, will you let me know what you feel for me now? I badly want to know it."

She looks into my eyes and still trying to control her emotions but she ended up crying while saying, "Oppa, I miss you so badly and just like you, I'm still deeply or let me say crazily in love with you."

She just keeps on confessing even though she is crying. I was just looking at her and happy to hear everything she said. Then I did the last move.

"Annchan-ah," I said, wiped her tears and asked, "Will you accept me as your boyfriend for the second time?"

She looks surprised to what I said and feel like she is afraid about something so I first assured her.

"If you are worried about the fans, I guess they will accept you now. And if they still didn't, I assure you that no matter what happen I'll be always here to protect you and fight for you." I said.

END.

ANNCHAN's POV:

"If you are worried about the fans, I guess they will accept you now. And if they still didn't, I assure you that no matter what happen I'll be always here to protect you and fight for you."

Baro assured me but I'm still afraid to accept him. I mean I know that he will do it and make sure of it. But still, I don't think I can handle it. I'm not brave enough to be a girlfriend of a famous. I'm too scared just to think of possible things will happen to him and for the group. I'm thinking that being his girlfriend is not the good thing.

"But I'm not just afraid because of your fans. I afraid that because of me everything about you and your group will be ruined." I said.

"Don't think about it Annchan. I know they will understand my decision for making up to you. Annchan-ah, I love you more than anyone else and I don't want to lose you anymore." He smiles at me and asked me for the second time, "Will you accept me as your boyfriend for the second time?"

It sounds desperate but I feel great to know that he's willing to do everything for me. I do really want to accept him so badly. I want to be with him for the rest of my life. And like him, I don't want to lose him anymore. But, should  I risk everything for this relationship?

After thinking about what will be my answer. I look at him sadly and ready to answer him, "I think I ....." I was cut off when someone shouted.

"Yah Annchan accept him already will you?"

END.