The Ending Of Our Relationship [Part 1]

My Sweet Nightmare

 


 

 


 

DREAMS CAN BE REAL

CHAPTER 30: THE ENDING OF OUR RELATIONSHIP [PART 1]

 


 

 

The day had passed and the happenings are still the same. What I did to them did not help us even a little. And now, Annchan close her shop because they are also targeting it. It's making me upset and feel lost my strength. But I don't have to act this way now, I need to keep strong for her. I promise to protect her and I will do it no matter what it takes. But what's this? I can sense something strange. Annchan seemed changed, the way she acts and talk feels like so fake. What is wrong with her? In her face, I can see how sad she is and how bad she feels right now. I also notice her eyes that seem to always cry all day night but try to hide in front of me. Does I really doing what I promise? A promise to protect her? I don't think so.

 

"Annchan-ah...." I hug her and said, "Mianhae!" She laughs a little.

"For what oppa?" She asked and let go off on me. "For not doing what I promise. I don't think that I'm full filling the promise to protect you and.." I was cut off by her.

"You did protect me oppa. Not just me but our relationship as well." She said and hug me.

 

I feel that she's crying that time. I pulled her backward to see it and she really is crying. I wiped her tears and feel the pain she felt right now. I feel so bad to see her that way, I don't want her crying. I want her to laugh and smile because I am her boyfriend, but it's not what's happening. Now, she's crying and having a hard life because I am her boyfriend and I feel worse about it. Nevertheless, I still am not going to give up her! I'll make sure to ease the pain and tears on her and change it into happiness.

 

"Saranghae! Dangshineul Saranghae Annchan." I said, touches her face.

"Nado saranghaeyo oppa." She answered back and kiss me passionately all of a sudden.

 

That time, I close my eyes and feel her lips in mine. I let my tears flow down my face. Annchan on the other side is also crying. Why is this happening? Is having an ordinary girl a big sin? What's the big deal about it? Nothing! Really nothing as long as we are both sincere on loving each other.

 

END.

 

ANNCHAN's POV:

 

I felt how worried Baro-oppa to me. This boy, he really makes me love him and like him more. However, I don't think I can still fight for these feelings of mine. I feel sorry for Baro-oppa and for what I did to his career. I really don't want to witness every happenings now. Everyday I'm getting weaker and weaker. I don't know what will I do anymore until I finally decided one thing.

 

"Baro-oppa is the president there?" I asked.

"Yeah!" He answered and asked, "Wae?"

"I just want to visit him and have some talk, can I?" I asked.

"Arasseo! Let's go." He invited.

I refuse and said, "I'll go by myself. Just wait here, arasseo?" I said, he nodded confusedly. I also added, "Mianhae oppa. Jeongmal mianhae!" I ended.

 

I peck a kiss on his lips and already left. I walk towards the president's office and while walking, I take it as a chance to take and save some courage. When I'm already standing in front of the door, I breath in breath out before I knock on and opened it.

 

"Anyeong Mr. President." I greeted with a fake act of cheerfulness.

"Anyeong Annchan," He happily greeted and added, "What brought you here?" He asked.

"Mr. President I will not take a long time to say it but I want you to know that I want a break up with Baro." I directly said and he got surprised.

"W-Why are telling this to me? Why don't you tell it to him directly?" He asked, sound disappointed.

"But if I tell it to him directly, he won't accept it and allow me to do it." I weakly answer and my tears are budding.

"Well you know he will, because he loved you very much. Why are you trying to break his heart?" He said and sigh. "I know it's hard for you to face all the problems now, but you have to be strong just like him." He added.

"But I can't stand it anymore. I'm too weak to fight for. I'm not strong as him or as unnie. I'm different and..." I can't continue anymore and the tears finally fall down.

"Annchan can you stand to see him in pain and crying because of you?" The president asked.

"I'm sorry Mr. President but that's my last decision. To ended up our relationship and stay away from him so we can both have a happy and peaceful life." I said, stand up and bow 90 degrees. "Jeongmal manhole gwa komawoyo for everything."

 

I face him and tried so hard to control my tears but can’t do it. I turn around and ready to leave the entertainment without saying goodbye to any one of the members. But I got surprised and cry more when I saw B1A4 standing near to the door and in shock. I think they heard everything but I tried to act that nothings happen.

 

END.

 


 

AUTHOR’s NOTE:

 

Gosh! All chapters are getting longer and longer ha-ha. I can’t control to write it like that MIANHAE! It may be because this FANFIC was already near to it’s happy or sad ending.By the way, I'll update the next chapter maybe on tuesday :D

 

AHAHA ALREADY GUESS IT? IS THE ENDING OF THIS SEQUEL STILL THE SAME LIKE THE SEASON 1? SHOULD THEY ENDED UP THEIR RELATIONSHIP? I MEAN IS THE STORY JUST ENDED UP LIKE THIS? WITHOUT A HAPPY ENDING? IS THERE SOMETHING SPECIAL GOING TO HAPPEN? WAH! STAY TUNED TO KNOW WHAT WILL GOING TO HAPPEN. AND KEEP READING TILL THE END OF THIS FANFIC ^O^

 

Is the questions making you guys confused and wanted to know it already? Does it make you feel excited to read the next chapter? I hope! And I wish to have more comments from my readers ^____^ COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED AND I LOVE TO READ IT ALSO :))

 

MENTIONS:

 

DAYDREAMERGIRL11: really? Oh so lucky~ haha I'm happy to know it unnie ^___^

PURPLE_PRIMADONNA: agree :D haha, so who do you like most? chandoo-oppa or baekhyun-oppa? hehe. Oh~ cnu! Haha that would be a nice leading man ^__^