Jealous ?

My Sweet Nightmare

BARO's POV :

 

While playing along with Sandeul, Gongchan and her brother, I suddenly heard Jinyoung-ah and Shinwoo-ah laughing around together with Ann-chan. They seem to really have fun with each other. So I stop for a moment to observe them, then the other two.

 

"They look having fun chatting with her", Sandeul-ah said.

"Yeah ! I want to chat along with her too", Gongchan pouted and was about to walk towards them but I stop him.

"What is it ?", he suddenly asked.

"Look there", pointing Jinyoung and the other two. "And look at him", pointing me, giggled.

"HA HA. Hyung are you jealous ?", he joked around but made me feel shy, so I face him.

"For sure !", Gongchan said and run faster towards them.

"Don't worry hyung. I know who is her crush among the members", he said and smiled at me.

 

Really ? He knows ? Wah ! I wanted to ask him but Sandeul is keep on pulling me to go to the other. So I just let it first and finally go to them.

 

END.

 


 

When we three are busy chatting, Gongchan-oppa suddenly approached to us with a big smile in his lips, and it makes him cuter. Then Jinyoung-oppa asked why because it's look so weird though.

 

"What's with that smile ?", He asked.

"Nothing !", He paused, take a breath. "But Baro-ah seemed to feel jealous about you guys", he finally said.

"Jealous ? About what ?", Shinwoo-ah asked, and I'm confused too.

"About Ann-chan. Because you two are too close and happy with her", he explained, I blush.

"M-Me ? Oh come on. That's not true", I said, then the other came too.

 

As they come closer, Jinyoung-oppa already stand up and walk towards Baro-oppa. He patted Baro's shoulder, smile. And he looks really confuse what's the  meaning of it. Then Jinyoung-oppa finally speak.

 

"Don't be jealous okay", he said and giggled.

"W-What are you saying hyung ?", he mumbled and start blushing (well it's obvious because of his skin color)

"Our maknae told us you were jealous about us with Ann-chan", Shinwoo-oppa said.

"Baro-oppa don't mind them. I know it wasn't true at all", I said, they all look at me.

"How can you say it's not true noona ?", my brother asked.

"Because they always have that feeling. Everywhere and Anytime", I laugh, and think for an example. "Example in the making of their MV Only Learned Bad Things. In the part that Baro-oppa need to hug the actress, they all acting they were jealous", I explained.

"Is that so ?", he said, still want some proved.

"There's still one, on their showcase in Singapore, were the lucky fans choose Gongchan-oppa and wish to have a hug from him", I ended, crossed my arms and raised my eyebrows.

"But .....", Sandeul-oppa was cut off when my dad suddenly called us.

"What is it Sandeul-oppa ?", I said when we were walking inside to the dinning room.

"I just want to say that we still know if one of us is acting or not", he pouted.

 

Well he has a point about that. But in my mind, it is still impossible to Baro-oppa to get jealous about me.