We Both Need Advices

My Sweet Nightmare

 


 

 


 

DREAMS CAN BE REAL

CHAPTER 13: WE BOTH NEED ADViCES

REMINDER: The main speaker is BARO-OPPA. Don't forget that :P. Enjoy reading ^^.

 


 

When Sandeul-ah left me alone, I made my mind focus on our situation and on my own feelings for Annchan. I want to clarify it as soon as possible, but I need help. I need someone who can give me some advice and can answer all my questions. I do really need the right decision, a decision that I won't hurt anyone.

 

SANDEUL's POV:

 

I left for a moment to clarify what I said to Baro-ah. I also left to let him think about what I said and guess I have to think about it too. I surely don't know what is my true feelings for Annchan and what I said is really a troublesome. I want to know my own feelings either. Am I in love with her already? Do I have a crush on her? Ah~~~~ I don't know! All I know is when she's around, I just want to get along with her. I really don't know, I need someone who can give me some advice. I made my mind and enter the room of the hyung and maknae.

 

"Hyung!" I whisper and start shoking him. "Hyung! Hyung! Hyung! Wake up." And he finally woke up.

"What is it? Why are you still awake?" He asked and pick his eye glasses.

"Hyung do you think I'm in love with Annchan?" I asked without doubt, but he laugh at me.

"Why you suddenly asked?" He said.

"Just answer me." I said and he finally get serious.

 

"Okay! Calm." He said and patted my back. "I guess not! But you admire her because of her attitude and you just treat her like a sister and as I see, you alse treating her like the way how you treat Baro-ah." He explained. "If you are confuse about your weird action, it's maybe because of thinking that someone is stoling your closest friend to you." He added.

 

I come to think about it, but I don't think that's the reason. Come on! I'm a straight guy you know. But well, I guess it is somewhat right because for me Baro-ah is like a brother and my best friend. On the side of my feelings about Annchan, it's still not clarify for me, what he said is a half right and the other half if wrong. Because this strange feeling of mine is a feeling that when it comes to her, it can make me happy.

 

"But if you think you are in love with her, then I think that's the right answer. It's you who felt it, not me! Goodnight." He ended and I let him sleep.

 

END.

 

JINYOUNG's POV:

 

When I have gone home, I thought everyone is already sleeping. I first check Shinwoo-ah and Channie's room, and they were already sleeping. Then I entered Baro-ah and Sandeul-ah's room. There, I saw Baro-ah sitting on his bed by himself. He looks so upset and have a problem, so I decided to knock the door first to get his attention.

 

"Can I come in?" I asked, he nodded. "Where's Sandeul-ah?" I first asked.

"He have gone outside. You did not see him?" He asked, and I shoke my head as my answer.

"Is there a problem?" I start, and he sadly nodded. "What is it?" I asked.

"Sandeul-ah told me that he likes Annchan." He said without doubt but with a sad tone. "And now...." He paused.

"Now what? Come on tell me, I will try to help you." I encourage him.

"And now, I am confuse. I know what I feel for Annchan, but should I continue this feeling of mine? Now that I know Sandeul-ah likes her." He explained.

 

This time, it's really a trouble. I don't know what to say, but I don't want Baro-ah to give up his feelings. Because if that happened, he is the one who will get hurt badly. And knowing that the two of them are in love with only one girl is a big problem. Still, I know that there's a solution for their problem, and both of them can only know what it is. By the way, how can be Sandeul-ah have a feeling for Annchan? I don't even see it like that! Weird!

 

END.

 

When I told to Jinyoung-hyung what Sandeul-ah told me, he suddenly remained silent. I know he also don't know what to do. And he don't even have to be involved in this problem of mine. But, I still need some advice, and I need to ask him for it.

 

"Jinyoung-hyung, as you observed, do you think I like Annchan that much?" I asked, just to make sure.

"I'll answer it as a yes. Because if not, why will you waste your time to search for someone you did not even know if really existing in this world." He explained.

"But....." I was about to speak when he added something.

"You maybe not able to show it, but the way you look at her, the way you act in front of her make it obvious. One of the reason why Shinwoo-ah and Channie-ah teasing you." He said, but I'm still not satisfied.

"And how can you explain Sandeul-ah's feelings?" I asked.

"I can say that it's the same on how he feels about you as his closest friend. Their atmosphere are maybe lok like as a couple for the other, but the way Sandeul-ah get along with her is just the same as you. And that's what I sensed." He explained and added, "And I know you don't see it that way, you want to know why?" He asked.

"Yeah! I want to know everything. I really need hyung, so continue." I said.

"You don't see it that way because first, you always feel jealous on their actions." He said and that was true.

"But hyung, should I continue what I feel for Annchan?" I asked.

"You should Baro-ah. There's no reason to give up the person you like, it you did, it can hurt you badly and you will regret it." He explained.

 

That's right, Jinyoung-hyung is right. There's no reason to give up her. If there is one reason to give up her, it's the time where she can tell me that I'm not the one she like. I need to confess my feelings first, and if that thing happened, then I can have the reason to. Still, I don't want it to happen because she really is the one I wanted to be by my side.

 


 

AUTHOR's NOTE:

I'm just hoping the season two is not BORING.

 

daydreamer11 It's my pleasure :)) And I'm really thankful for always reaceiving a comment from you ^^ It's the one thing I wanted to have here :D

 

yumi_96 Hehe yeah I guess. That's obvious, because of the season 1 XD. Still, I can change it anytime, right? HA HA XD.