A Real Date :))

My Sweet Nightmare

I am not really madatn what Baro-oppa done to me. Actually it made me happy. I was just for shock of what he did to me that’s why. It feels like it made me lose my concentration. I mean I lost my mind for a moment. I guess it’s like that. But then, he made me back to reality.

 

“Yah ! Annchan, you mad at me ?”, he asked and look so sad. “I’m sorry for what I’ve done earlier”, he said, bow about 90 degrees.

“B-Baro-oppa, don’t be sorry”, I said. “I-I’m not mad at all”, I blush.

“Chincah ?”, he said, just to make sure.

“Y-Yeah ! What you’ve done just made me get into shock”, I explained.

“Oh I see”, he said and look down. “I’m really sorry about it. I promise not to do it anymore”, he said, raised his right arm as a sign.

 

I giggled at him. It sounds sad you know, but happy to know that he is respecting me. Then I stand and walk over to him and patted his head.

 


 

BARO’s POV :

 

I made a promise to her because I don’t want to break her trust in me. And I don’t want her to ignore me either. Then she giggled, she walks over to me and patted my head. I look up at her, and she smile at me.

 

“Ne oppa, since we are already here and already pretending as a girlfriend and boyfriend. Why don’t we go on a real date now ?”, she said and a bright smile form in my lips. I stand next to her.

“That’s what I’m thinking too. You just made it speak before me”, I lied and smile at her. “Shall we ?”, I asked and offered my arms for her to hold on.

“Let’s go”, she said cheerfully, she put her arms around my arms and we walk along the street like that.

 

I’m happy walking along like that. Everyone is looking at us, and they all look feel so envy on us. Then we go to the mall but only planned to just hang out there. But this girl with me love to buy cute things. One of the stores in the mall is a couple stores. Because of the excitement she did not even notice that it was like that. Then a couple bracelet captured her eyes.

 

“Ne oppa, it looks cute right ?”, she said, I smile at her.

“Excuse me ma’am, do you like it ?”, the sales lady asked.

“Let me think”, she said, think and observe the bracelet.

“Ma’am that bracelet is one of our unique design”, she said, then look at me. “How about you sir ? Don’t you want to buy it for your girlfriend ?”, she added, I blush then Annchan come closer to me.

“Ne oppa, what do you think ? I do really like it”, she said and whispered to me. “It can be our friendship chain, if you only want”.

 

She looks at me with a puppy eyes. I simply smile at her and look back to the sales lady.

“Ne, we’re going to buy it”, I said, and look at Annchan.

“Okay sir”, she said, fix the bracelet in its case and handed it to us. “Thank you ma’am and sir”, she bow.

 

END.

 


 

Baro-oppa is the one who pays for it even I keep on telling I’m going to pay for it. The bracelet is really nice, the sales lady said it is unique, but for me it is not. The design is just simple, but it both has a broken heart hanging on it. It captured my eyes because of it.

 

“Eh I’m in love with you ?”, I said when I notice a word indicated on the broken heart. And thought that what indicated on it is true, then I look at Baro-oppa.

“Wae ?”, he said and pick the bracelet on me. “Can’t believe you are in love with me ?”, he joked while putting the bracelet on my left arm.

 

I just gave him a fake smile and pick the bracelet that is belong to him. I read the word indicated on it too. And that made me smile.

 

“Ne oppa, want to wear it too ?”, I asked first.

“Of course. I buy it because I want to wear it”, he said and done putting the bracelet on me.

“Ne oppa, it’s true that I can’t believe that I am in love with you”, I start and also putting the bracelet on him. “But I can’t more believe that you are crazy in love with me”, I added, laugh and done.

“W-What ?”, he said, and check the word on it. “This can’t be true”, he added, and that made me feel hurt, but pretend not and just laugh at him.

“Just accept the truth oppa”, I said, he pouted.

 

Then I pulled him again everywhere until I saw a picture booth. And we take a lot of pictures of us. Some became a stolen picture because he was acting he was shy and don’t want to take a picture. While in the other picture, we look so perfect. I mean we look sweet in the picture and feels like we’re a real couple. Finally done taking pictures, we both have a copy of it. Then we go outside the booth and a lot of teenage were looking at us.

 

They keep on murmuring, “They are so cute couple”, “They look so sweet”, “What a perfect couple”, “That girl is so lucky. Her boyfriend is so handsome”, that’s the thing I heard and that made me feel happy and shy too.

 

Then I thought and look at Baro-oppa, ‘Ne Baro-oppa, I am happy that I got a chance to be with you. And I’m happy to have you oppa as my boyfriend for this day. And I hope this relation of us will be a real one’.

 


 

BARO’s POV :

 

When we came out to the picture booth a lot of teenage were looking at us. I can hear some girls murmuring. But I more focus on the boys, they keep on saying “Is they a couple ?”, “That girl is so cute I like her”, “That guy is so lucky”, “I hope I’m the one standing beside that girl”. That’s what I can hear, then I look at Annchan.

 

I suddenly thought, ‘Ne Annchan, thanks for giving me this such kind of feeling. I want you to know how you mean to me now but I’m too half-hearted to do it. I hope this relationship will someday become a real one. Because being with you is one the happiest thing I’ve ever had’, but then, she broke my thought with here eye-to-eye contact.

 

“Ne oppa, come on ! Everyone is looking at us now. Its so embarrassing”, she said and panicked. “Does they recognized you ?”, she added.

“Yeah maybe”, I said and smiled. “Let’s go”, I said, hold her hand tightly and start walking out.

 

Then a thought came in my mind again, ‘And it doesn’t even matter if they recognized me. Because as long as I’m with you, no one and nothing can make me stop to have this chance to be with you. And for me, being with you is the first thing I can be proud of too’.

 

END.

 


 

margel_insao - ne unnie :)) he he thanks for the compliment tahaha XD don't worry about it. I know that I am not really good when it comes to GRAMMAR XD. but I promise to improve it tahaha XD thank you so much unnie :))

 

 

my baro-oppa is really handsome wahaha.

i love hime so much, and I will love him more and more :))

DON'T STOLE HIM FROM ME

BECAUSE IT CAN CAUSE MY DEATH :((