Romantic Apologize

My Sweet Nightmare

 


 

 


 

DREAMS CAN BE REAL

CHAPTER 18: ROMANTIC APOLOGIZE :))

REMINDER: The speaker is BARO-OPPA. Don't forget that :P. Enjoy reading ^^.

 


 

We finally arrived at our dorm. I already walk straight ahead to my room. I think about Annchan and feel sad and worried about what happened earlier. Time had passed and I'm still thinking about her. I wanted to know if she's mad and I want to apologize also. I almost spend my time on calling her on the phone but no one's answering. Then I made my mind and decided to go back to the shop to ask for her forgiveness and also to confess my feelings for her.

 

ANNCHAN's POV:

 

I enter the shop while eating the ice cream I bought. I was just confused why the lights are all off. I was calling out Hyunjae-unnie but she's not answering me. It made me feel scared and got shocked when the lights suddenly turn on, then someone speak

 

"I waste some money to buy this special ice cream. Who will gonna eat it now if you already have." He said and I know that voice.

"What are you doing here?" I obnoxiously said.

"I just wanted to check if you are already here." He said and walk towards me. "Ne Annchan, are you mad?" He asked, I rolled my eyes.

"No I'm not!" I denied and added, "You can go home now." He pouted at me.

"Mianhae Annchan. Please don't be mad now." He said as I act I didn't hear anything.

 

I just let him speak and act not interested in what he is doing. By the way, I don't want to hear his apologize. What I want to hear from him is the thing they were talking earlier.

 

END.

 

I can't have Annchan forgiveness, is she really mad that much? I'm really desperate I know. But I don; t have any idea for her to accept my apologize. I don't even want her to get mad at me for too long. Since I'm too desperate, I made my mind and try to joke around, I kneel down in front her and handed the ice cream. I know that what I did is not really a joke, but that's the first thing that comes up in my mind.

 

"Please don't be mad Annchan. I don't want you to ignore me." She finally look at me with a wide eyes, I smile at her and added, "Accept this ice cream as my peace offering." I ended.

"A-Arasseo! Stand up now oppa." She said and pulled me up. "You don't have to do that." She pouted.

"Why shouldn't? It works! And it's only thing I know to have your forgiveness." I said.

"But it's not good to do that on an ordinary girl like me. You're an idol after all." She answered upset.

"Well, being an idol is not a reason not to do something like that. Still, I'm a human like you." I said, touches her face and smile. "And for me, you're not just an ordinary girl, you are special." I ended and her face expression is like, what are you talking about.

She laugh at me and said, "Oppa you really done it too much. Stop it already! Apology accepted okay." She said and I just smile at her a little.

 

I was just thinking if she can accept my feelings for her because of what happen. Still, I'm enjoying talking and chatting with her. She even shared the ice cream to me and we eat it. I feel really happy being with her. And now, I decided, I will not waste this opportunity. I will make sure to confess my feelings for her.

 

ANNCHAN's POV:

 

Baro-oppa really done it too much, but it feels so romantic especially on the part he says that I'm a special girl for him. I don't know on what way but it doesn't matter though. Time had passed and we did not even notice it. On our happy chatting and playing, Baro suddenly change and became serious that made me feel nervous.

 

"Annchan~" He said and look at me.

"W-What is it oppa?" I asked, our eyes met and I can see that he really is serious this time.

 

The moment I asked him, he just smile at me first, breath in and out and remained silent for a minute. It so annoying and made me feel uncomfortable.

 

END.

 


 

AUTHOR's NOTE:

 

HU HU :(( Still no new subscriber. Can anyone help me in promoting this FF? If you only have time.

daydreamergirl11 HA HA unnie great idea :P. A scene like that didn't comes on my mind. But I guess I can't make a chapter about cleaning up the mess he did. Wah! What an author? >.< Pabo me :P! Well, having no computer is really hard especially if you are too addicted on using it HU HU. Hope to have someday :)). But it doesn't matter though, I'm use to it now. Saving my allowance just to rent a computer HE HE.