Realiztion Of Their Difference

My Sweet Nightmare

 


 

 


 

DREAMS CAN BE REAL

CHAPTER 26: REALIZATION OF THEIR DIFFERENCE

 


 

A month had passed and my courting with Annchan is getting better. And as I say I’m willing to wait for her no matter how long it will take. I for sure is going to make it, to become her boyfriend. I know I can make it!

 

ANNCHAN’s POV:

 

Baro-oppa is still courting me even though it’s already a month ago since he start it. I used to be on their entertainment with Hyunjae-unnie everytime we have a free time. Hyunjae-unnie and Shinwoo-ah’s relation is already revealed to public and they made it to win the fight alike. I feel envious about them, I hope I can be strong as Hyunjae-unnie.

 

Today, B1A4 have a performance in MNET. We tagged along with them to watch and to support them. The other performers are A Pink, Boyfriend, Teen Top, Block B, After School and many more.

 

We enjoyed watching the whole performance. When it’s already done, the manager pick us on the audience seat. We walk through the corridor and walk straight ahead to B1A4. When we were coming closer, I saw them with A Pink. I have already searched for Baro-oppa and saw him having fun chatting and joking with Bomi. They look cute as a couple if it ever happened.

 

I weakly whisper and said, “Baro-oppa really not belongs to me.” I finished watching them.

 

I just keep my eyes glued on them and keep thinking about me being with him. I can’t erase on my mind that I’m not really the right girl for him, it’s obvious from the very beginning. I even compared myself to an idol, and it really has a big difference. I remained silent that time until we go to the bar for a little party. I don’t know why but I feel not in the mood for a party. I even find myself ignoring Baro-oppa all of a sudden.

 

END.

 

Since the performance is already done, we, B1A4 spend a little time with our co-idols until A Pink is the only left with us. While with them, I saw Annchan is coming with Hyunjae-ah and the manager. I already gave her a smile but she didn’t even smile back at me. The way she acts makes her looks not in the mood and upset about something. I keep smiling at her, she’s giving me a smile now, but that smile is so weak and felt so sad.

 

After that, we finally parted to A Pink. Then our company decided to go to a bar. At the bar, I found Annchan ignoring me and I don’t have any idea why. When I was about to approached to her and have a talk, I suddenly saw the President. He was walking where Annchan is sitting, sit next to her and having a conversation.

 

ANNCHAN’s POV:

 

I was just sitting on a couch and still thinking about Baro-oppa and what will I’m going to do. Then someone suddenly sits next to me. I look who it is and it’s the President. He first drink a glass of wine and start a conversation.

 

“Annchan-ah, how are you and Baro-ah? Still not a couple?” He jokes, look at me and smirked.

“I’m not really sure what’s happening now and what will going to happen next.” I weakly answer.

“Wae? Is something wrong?” He asked, looks worried.

“Well as now, I don’t know if I can accept him as my boyfriend.” I sadly said.

“But I thought you like him.” He confusedly asked.

“I do like him, but I’m not the one belongs to him.” I answer.

“Then who do you think belongs to him?” He asked.

“A girl that is on the same level as him, an idol.” I answer and look down.

He touches both of my shoulders and said, “You know Annchan-ah, when it comes to love it doesn’t matter if you’re an idol or not. Neither if your lover is an idol or not. Because as long as you both love each other, everything is fine.” He ended and sigh a little.

“But….” He cut off me, then I thought, ‘I still think that this relation of us is impossible. It’s impossible for an ordinary girl like me to have an idol boyfriend.’

“No more buts Annchan-ah, just follow what can make you happy. Don’t let yourself get suffer and regret something you wanted to have but you let go off easily.” He said and suddenly stand up.

“De, komawoyo Mr. President.” I sighed and thought, ‘Guess I should give it a try at least.’

Then he starts walking towards the other table, while walking he suddenly said, “Stop ignoring him now, arasseo?”

 

I feel shy that he noticed it, but also feel happy that he’s really trying to support us. For now, I need to think positive and better stop thinking non-sense. The president is right, if I let him go, I for surely going to regret it for the rest of my life. And I don’t have to be sad just because he’s an idol. Instead I should be thankful and happy, because he chooses me to love. Another reason is, he is an idol and me being his fans and lover is a great thing to be proud of.

 

END.

 

When Mr. The president sits back with us, he told me to approach Annchan. I already followed him and walk towards where Annchan is sitting. She looks more calm now and in a good condition. I nervously sit beside her and she’s just looking at me.

 

“Ne A-Annchan, a-are you mad at me?” I confusedly asked, and hoping she’s not.

She looks back at her glass of wine and answer, “Yeah I’m mad. Really mad!”

“B-But why?” I asked and think what I did to her.

“Because I saw you happy with Bomi earlier. You two look so cute with each other,” She paused and look back at me. “I-I, I-I feels jealous.” She ended up blushing.

“Mianhae Annchan. I didn’t mean to. I didn’t think ….” I was explaining but she cut me off.

“You didn’t think I could get jealous? PABO! I like you and your courting me after all. And now your telling me…” She paused and pouted.

“Jeongmal mianhae Annchan.” I said and bow at her.

“Forget about it oppa, I have already forgiven you.” She said and gave me a warm smile.

“Komawoyo Annchan. I promise not to make you jealous anymore.” I said and smile back at her.

“Ne oppa, are you sure you won’t regret being my boyfriend?” She suddenly changes the topic.

“Absolutely NOT!” I strongly answered, she pinched my cheeks.

“Then I have a sign for you.” She said, I was massaging my cheeks because it hurts.

“A sign? For what? And what sign?” I asked, getting confused about it.

“A sign that will show as my answer about you being accepted as my boyfriend.” She explained and made me feel excited.

“What sign?” I calmly asked and hide my excitement.

“If did something special to you like a hug, holding hands and kiss, it means I already accept you.” She explained.

 

I keep on repeating the signs on my mind. While talking about it, I suddenly opened a topic about her being jealous. I somewhat like teasing her, but just a little.

 

Finally, I can have a chance now to call her my girlfriend. I really can’t wait for it to happen. I really wanted to shout to the whole world that Annchan is mine. The girl I love and I will love for the rest of my life.

 


 

AUTHOR’s NOTE:

 

WILL THEY REALLY BE A COUPLE NOW? WHAT WILL GOING TO HAPPEN? IS ANNCHAN CAN MAKE AND DO ALL THE SIGNS SHE TOLD TO BARO? STAY TUNED.

 

daydreamergirl11 Unnie :)) I’ll wait for your fanfic arasseo ^____^ I’m glad to know that I made you have a courage HIHIHI :P. unnie, would you mind telling me who is your 2 favorite idol, and among that 2 who is the most HEHE. Hope you get what I mean! (I didn’t get what I said ngecks AHAHA)