Finally Met The Girl In My Dream

My Sweet Nightmare

 


 

 


 

DREAMS CAN BE REAL

CHAPTER 7: FINALLY MET THE GIRL IN MY DREAM [LAST PART]

REMINDER: The main speaker is BARO-OPPA. Dont' forget that :P. Enjoy reading ^^.

 


 

We just almost spend all day long in their shop. We never intend to check the time and our phones. Everyone is having a good time chatting and teasing me and Annchan.But there is something wrong. I know Sandeul-ah is the first who always enjoying teasing me, but he really is acting weird today and guess the other notice it too.
 
"Sandeul-ah I guess you really are not feeling well. Is there something wrong?" I asked and feel worried about him.
"N-Nothing! Don't worry about me." Sandeul-ah answered.
"But you're acting weird now. And seeing you sad make me not feel fine." I said and still want the right answer.
"It's really nothing. Just continue what you guys doing." He said and smile at me. But that smile from him seems not the real one.
 
After an hour, a lot of thoughts are coming to my mind. I tried to observe him just to find out the real answer and what's happening to him. As I observed, I finally figure out what it is. I'm not sure about it though, but the way he acts, I can't help but to think that he likes Annchan. I don't want to think about it, but I guess it's the truth and I have to accept it.
 
Time had passed and my focus suddenly broke when I heard a phone ringing. It's Jinyoung-hyung phone, and our manager is the one on the line. He answered the call and start the conversation.
 
"Manager-hyung what is it?" He asked.
ON THE LINE: Where are you guys? And what you guys doing?
"We're here outside, in the cafe. Wae?"
You guys have a fanmeeting on next week end. You have to practice for it.
"Arasseo! We're going now." He ended and hung up the call.
 
"What is it oppa?" Annchan asked.
"We have to go now." Jinyoung-hyung said.
"Mwo? Wae?" Sandeul-ah asked.
"Manager-hyung said that we have a fanmeeting on next week end, so we have to practice." He explained.
"Oh I see! Then .." He paused, "Annchan can you go there?" He asked.
"Mianhae oppa, but I can't!" She answered, upset.
"Wae Annchan?" Channie-ah asked.
"The shop is open every week end." She sadly said.
"Why not close the shop for that day, only that day." I suggest, and yeah I know it's a bad suggestion.
"But....." She was cut off by Hyunjae-ah.
"I'll take care the shop. It's their invitation, so you must be there." Hyunjae-ah said and patted her head.
"Really? Komawoyo unnie!" She happiliy said and hug her tightly.
"So it's confirmed now. We'll be waiting for you on that day." Sandeul-ah said, she nodded.
"We really have to go now. Thank you so much for the great time you spend with us. We really enjoy it. You guys are the best. Bye!" Jinyoung-hyung said, we thank them too and wave.
 
We leave the shop with a both sad and happy feelings in my heart. At last, the girl in my dream is near enough for me to reach her. And I'm glad that I've been able to find her. Still, there is something I need to clarify.
 

 

AUTHOR's NOTE:

I'm inlove with someone who is my friend :') I can't help but to fall for him. He asked me if he can court me and I said yes. He asked me if I love him, and I said certainly for long ago. We even made a promise that for that day we are already official a BF/GF. The funny thing is, we don't know if we really are. Because everytime someone ask us, I always answer "I don't know! Why don't you ask him." And if that someone ask him, he sometimes says "Yes!" and sometimes, no comment. That's our relation, but I'm happy on what we have :P

 

mellissa - thanks for greeting and for the compliments :)) I'm really glad you like the FF ^^ thank you so much :D