Romantic Date

My Sweet Nightmare

 


 

 


 

DREAMS CAN BE REAL

CHAPTER 24: ROMANTIC DATE [PART 2]

 


 

 

I really can’t see and explain if this date of us is romantic. We’re just here for an hour and we’re only chatting and joking around. Well It doesn’t even matter if it is romantic or not, right? Because as long as we are enjoying to be here together, there’s nothing we can ask for.

 

ANNCHAN’s POV:

 

This time, I can feel how sweet and romantic Baro-oppa. I really like him and getting like him more and more. We were just here and we’re only talking and chatting. I hope I can stop the time so I can be with him forever. I wish I can make a world where everyone can accept me as Baro-oppa’s love one. I want to spend more times with him.

 

“Oppa, why do you like me?” I asked curiously.

“A good question. Why do I like you?” He said and start thinking, he was looking at me and speak, “Why do I like you? You’re not even pretty nor y and you’re just an ordinary girl.” He pauses.

When he was about to continue, I cut him off and said, “Stop insulting me already.”

“But I’m not insulting you. I like who you are. I like everything about you. Your good side and bad side, I don’t care about it. As long as you’re showing who you are and your true self, it’s more great being pretty.” He explained.

 

I look at him amazed, he was smiling at me and suddenly pinched my cheeks. I got blush of what he did and because of what he said also. He just said it a minute ago but it keeps on flashing back to me. I feel happy to know that Baro-oppa likes me for what I am and accept me for who really I am.

 

END.

 

Annchan suddenly asked me about why I like her. I really don’t know how will I answer her. So I look at her and observe her. I realized that I like everything about her, there’s nothing more I can explain. When I answer her, she somewhat get mad from what I first said. Thankfully I changed that feeling already. Then because of my curiosity also, I wanted to know why she likes me.

 

“How about you? Why do you like me? Is it because I’m an idol?” I asked.

She has already reacted to what I asked and said, “Yah! It’s not because of it.”

I laugh a little, “Then what’s the reason?” I seriously asked.

“Let me remind you first, remember that even though you're not an idol I will surely go to fall in love with you.” She stared and her cheeks are getting redder, then she continued, “And I like you because you are so kind, cute. I love your round big eyes. I love the way you act so shy, just like you, I like everything about, I like you because you’re Cha Sun Woo.” She ended and was looking at me when she’s answering me.

“Why so shy?” I laugh, she pouted.

“You know it’s my first date. You’re the first person who got a courage to confess and courting me.” She said.

“Really? But why?” I asked and don’t want to believe about it.

“Well as you remember, you said earlier that I’m not pretty nor y. And some boys think of me like a tomboy because of my actions.” She explained

“Oh I see! But don’t worry it doesn’t matter to me. And what I said earlier is just a joke.” I said and added, “Those guys who look at you that way will gonna regret that they did not get a chance to have a girl like you.” I ended and smile at her.

She suddenly hit me on my head and said, “Stop it already.”

“But I’m telling the truth, you’re so~~~ beautiful for me.” I proudly said.

 

When she was about to hit me, I already stand up in my seat and she missed it. I start enjoying on teasing her and that moment I feel happier. I’m not really teasing her, as what I said, I’m just telling the truth. Then a bright idea, suddenly comes in my mind. I walk towards her and already hold both of her hands. She’s trying to let go off, but I manage to stop her.

 

ANNCHAN’s POV:

 

I feel shy about how Baro-oppa proud about me, but, come on! He’s doing it too much. He continued teasing me and seems like enjoying also. I can’t get mad about it because seeing happy making me smile and happy also. Then he suddenly stops teasing me and walk towards me. He already holds both of my hands and I was trying to let go off but he was too strong. He made me stop when he said something.

 

“Annchan-ah let’s dance.” He said.

I smirked and said, “Pabo! How can we? There’s no music.”

“Music? No problem about that, I can sing a song for you.” He said, smiling at me.

I can’t argue anymore and said, “Arasseo!”

 

He put his arms around my waist and mine on his neck. He starts singing a love song and I feel lucky to have a romantic dance like this and with him. He is only looking at me and that feel so awkward. He is simply smiling at me and trying to ease the tension and nervous for me, until I finally used to it. I got surprised when he suddenly ended hugging me and stop singing.

 

“Annchan can we stay a little longer like this?” He asked.

“A-Arasseo oppa.” I answer and my heart start to beat faster and somewhat feels like it’s gonna stop at any moment.

“Anchan-ah, komawoyo for letting me court you.” He said, and his hug is getting tighter.

“You don’t need to thank me. I’m the lucky one who should say thanks to you for choosing me to love.” I said and my tears are budding in my eyes. Then I added, “But oppa, I don’t think I can assure you to fight this feeling for you, because I’m not that brave enough to fight especially if I know that there’s no chance to win the fight.”

“Is that because I’m an idol?” He asked, I nodded. “I understand Annchan. But let me protect you and our relation someday. Promise me that you will not going to give up me easily. Because for sure I’ll never accept it.” He said and I know he’s sincere about it.

 

 

I hug him tightly and tears in my eyes finally fall down. I don’t know what I’m going to do. I love Baro-oppa so much, but can I keep a promise to him? A promise not to give up him easily. I don’t think so! I don’t know what to do if that time comes. Hopefully I can stay strong for him.

 


 

AUTHOR's NOTE:

 

What will going to happen next? Can Annchan still have a plan to accept Baro as her boyfriend? Haha :)) Stay tuned.

 

daydreamergirl11 Yah unnie, too much for a compliments haha :)) Komawoyo ^__^ it's great to know that you like every happenings in my fanfic :)) love you unnie. and by the way, you don't have any fanfic in your profile, wae?