Start Searching!

My Sweet Nightmare

 


 

 


 

DREAMS CAN BE TRUE

CHAPTER 1: START SEARCHING FOR THE GIRL <3

REMINDER: The main speaker is BARO-OPPA. Don't forget that :P. Enjoy reading ^^.

 


 

It’s been a month since I got that dream. I’m still trying to search for her, but I find it really hard. However, I’m still doing my best to what I promised that day happened. I promise to find that girl, the girl in my dream that I can’t forget even for once.

Finally done making our first fan meeting. I am very happy that there’s a lot of BANA who came just to see us and watch our performance. I even got a lot of presents and letters from my beloved fan. BANA are really the best, that’s for sure. Now, I’m trying to spend my time on reading and checking BANA’s letter, hoping there’s a letter from her.

 

While busy reading some letter inside the car, everyone is really tired. But Gongchan and Sandeul is still on a high energy because they were too noisy. Everyone is happy joking and playing inside then they broke my busyness.

“Baro-ah, you look having some fun by yourself.” CNU-hyung noticed.

“Yeah that’s right. When did you become active on reading fans messages?” Sandeul-ah asked.

“Right! It’s weird to see you like that hyung.” Channie agreed.

“Why you guys are so mean?” I pouted. “Is it bad to read their messages? Why don’t you try to read your own messaged?” I ended and continued reading.

“Baro-ah, Are you expecting for someone’s message?” Jinyoung-hyung suddenly asked.

I got shock on what he asked. Did he find out? How? Then I look at him and smile a little and he seems waiting for my answer. I look at the other member and they seemed waiting for it too. It takes a minute before I manage to answer him.

“W-What? Looking for someone? And who is that someone?” I asked and faking giggled.

“I don’t know! That’s why I’m asking.” He said. “If there’s no, then it’s fine. If there is, it’s fine also.” He ended and smile.

He patted my head and told me to continue what I’m doing. I got blush and shyly that time. It’s weird, but it seems like he know what I’m doing. Well, I’m not really sure about it though and it doesn’t matter too.

I continued reading all the letters. Its so annoying inside because Sandeul and Gongchan is really messy inside. And we finally arrived at our dorm. The manager has left us already and let us rest already.

Jinyoung-hyung and Sandeul-ah volunteer to cook for our dinner. While CNU-hyung and Channie are in the living room watching TV. I, I already gone inside the room and I continued reading.

I am almost done reading all the letters, and it made me feel upset because I still don’t have a message from her. How I wish she really exist in this world. I want to meet her so badly, and I want that dream to be true.

I smile at the last letter I’m holding on, then I said, “You can’t make me give up. I know your name and how you look like. I just need to find you Annchan. You maybe not living here in Korea, but I don’t care as long as I can feel that there’s a chance to meet you.” I ended.

I clean and treasure every letter I received. I have gone outside the room to spend my time with the other member. We ate together and sleep after.

 


 

AUTHOR's NOTE:

 

That's only for Preview Ho Ho. Hope it makes some impact :P. I'll release the full story next year ^^ on January 1st (I guess). Keep reading and subscribing. Kindly answer my question :)).Shoild I post the Season 2 here or not?