Sandeul's Observation

My Sweet Nightmare

When I awake, I rubb my eyes, stretched my arms and sit for a moment. Then I look at Baro-ah bed, he is still sleeping. Then I notice the bracelet for the second time. I come closer to him again to check it. It  looks new, and seems for a couple. I look at the pendant on it and it made me amaze.

 

“I am crazy in love with you”, I whispered when I read what indicated on it.

 

Then I start thinking to make some planned. But I am just being to observe and monitor every action of them. Then I go out the room and saw everyone in the living room together with Annchan. I first wash up myself and hang out with them too.

 

“Good morning everyone”, I greet them and sit next to Annchan.

“Good morning Sandeul-oppa”, she greeted back. “Want some ?”, she offered the food she eats.

“Thanks Annchan”, I said and accept the food, then I notice a familiar bracelet on her arm.

“Your welcome oppa”, she smiled at me.

“Ne Annchan, your bracelet”, I said, she looks back at me.

“This ?”, she said and showed it to me.

“Yeah ! It looks so gorgeous. Can I take a look ?”, I asked, she nodded.

 

I observe it and I was right. The bracelet somewhat looks same to Baro’s bracelet too. I check the pendant on it and read what indicated on it. “I’m in love with you”.

 

“Does it's really gorgeous ?”, she asked, I smile.

“Yeah it is. When did you buy it ?”, I asked, but Baro-ah suddenly come out of our room.

 

Baro-ah is finally awake. He rubb his eyes and look at us. Then a smile form on his lips, that smile is for Annchan. He goes to the washroom and then joined to us in the living room.

 

“Good morning everyone”, he said. “Good morning Annchan”, he added.

“Good morning Baro-oppa”, she greeted back, and her smile on him is really different from us.

 

Then Jinyoung-hyung suddenly speak.

“Ne Baro-ah”, he starts. “I was sending a message to you yesterday, why you are not responding ?”, he asked.

“Um”, Baro-ah seems not know how to answer him.

“Ne oppa, Baro-oppa was with me yesterday and was carrying all the things I buy. That’s the reason, I guess”, she suddenly speak.

“Yeah that’s right. And because when we went home, I already fell asleep so I did not get a chance to respond to your message. Mianhae hyung”, he explained and apologize.

“How about you Annchan. I send a message to you too and did not respond to. Wae ?”, Gongchan asked.

“My reason is the same on what Baro-oppa’s reason”, she said.

“Enough. It’s okay by the way. As long as you are safe it’s fine. But be sure to assure us first so we don’t have to be worried”, Jinyoung-hyung said, they nodded.

 

This time I did not intend to mention the bracelet. I just let it because I still want to observe them, and want to witness a cheesy moment too ha ha.

 

As the day passes by, I can see how they really close with each other now. They are even sweet with each other. I can see everything because my eye is always kept on them. In our free day, we decided to go on a picnic. During our picnic, Baro-ah and Annchan seems to have their own world. I mean they seem have a date even though they are with us.

 

They are talking by themselves only, playing some games and everything. While I’m busy watching them, the other suddenly comes closer to me.

 

“They are so sweet right ?”, Gongchan asked.

“And did you guys notice their bracelet ? It seems a couple bracelet”, Shinwoo-hyung said.

“Do you think they have a relation now ?”, Jinyoung-hyung speak out too.

“You guys are observing them too ?”, I asked, they nodded.

 

Then we just keep our eyes on them. Until they finally noticed us and approached to us.

 

“What’s the problem ?”, Annchan asked.

“Why you guys are looking at us like that ?”, Baro-ah asked.

“N-Nothing ! We just feel so envy”, Gongchan pouted.

“Yeah ! Because you guys are only hanging out with each other. We notice too that you two are too close and sweet with each other now”, Jinyoung-hyung said and we all nodded.

“And you guys don’t even care on the people surround you”, I pouted.

“That’s not true oppa”, Annchan said, blush.

“That’s the truth”, Jinyoung-hyun said.

“That’s why we don’t want to disturb both of you. We don’t want to bother you”, Shinwoo-hyung added too.

“M-Mianhae oppas”, Anncha keep on apologizing while Baro-ah is keep on asking “What’s the problem about it ?”.

 

Then we turned away to them. But we are not mad. We’re just planning how to prove that they already have a relation. Well, I love to plan ha ha. They do love it too.

 

We planned, planned, planned. Um, ha ha BLOCKMAIL ? Hmm. We planned that’s all. It is a bad plan, but we just want to help them to hi hi.

 

And what we planned is, set them apart with each other until we can make them tell everything. I mean, like a confession that we can witness and can ever ever forget.

 

But what’s this ? We did not even already start what we planned. Why Annchan seems trying to ignore Baro-ah ?

 


 

Author's note :

Wah T.T no more subscriber ? :(( I want more susbcriber T^T maybe my FF is not good enough. But thanks to my two unnie. and to my 7 subscriber :)) please drop some comments too so I know what to do in my next FF

 

 

wah ! i'm so inspired because of him.

i love him so much. and i will keep on loving him until my death comes haha

that's how i'm crazy for him :D.