The BANA Knew it!

My Sweet Nightmare

 


 

 


 

DREAMS CAN BE REAL

CHAPTER 28: THE BANA KNEW IT!

 


 

A month had passed and Baro’s relation with Annchan is getting stronger. Their president and manager are already planning on announcing it in public before it becomes a rumor. But rumors made it first and became one of the big news that breaks every BARO’s fan's heart. Since it already happened, they don't have to make any excuse to call a press conference.

 

ANNCHAN’s POV:

 

Today, I have to show myself in the media to face all their questions about my relation with Baro-oppa. This happening, I don’t want it, it’s making me feel so weak and getting weaker. I still don’t know in myself what to do. Nevertheless, I still don’t want to break up with him and hurt his feelings. I need to protect our relationship and try hard to fight for it. Hopefully I can really fight till we win the fight.

 

“Annchan-ah, are you ready?” The manager asked.

“Yeah! I-I guess.” I answered and feels so nervous that my hands also shaking.

“Baro-oppa suddenly intertwined his hand onto mine and said, “Don’t be nervous Annchan. I’m just here beside you. Don’t worry I won’t let anyone to hurt you.” He assured me with his warm smile.

“Komawoyo oppa, but I can’t rid not to be nervous. The situation is …” I was cut off when the other came.

“Annchan fighting!” Channie-ah and Sandeul-ah cheered me.

“Just trust Baro-ah and everything will be alright. We’re also here to help you about this.” Jinyoung-oppa said and ruffles my hair, I pouted at him but then smile.

“And I know you two can make it and win it with his fans.” Shinwoo-oppa said with encouraging tone and smile.

“That’s right! Annchan, I know you can do it, you’re a brave girl right. Fighting! Arasseo?” Hyunjae-unnie said.

“Komawoyo everyone.” I said with a teary eye. Then the presscon finally came.

 

END.

 

BARO’s POV:

 

The presscon finally came, Annchan became more nervous. I feel sorry for giving her a problem like this. And as her boyfriend, I’m just always here to protect her no matter what. I will make sure that we can win this fight and to keep our relation. I know I can make it, hopefully she can also. I have a trust on her, and I know she can make it also.

 

We both sits on the couch facing the media. They start asking, and were giving the real and right answer to them.

 

“When you start dating her?” Media1 asked.

“I guess 3 months ago or more.” I answer, he put it down and they start murmuring about what they heard. They got amazed that we have already known each other for long.

“Does your company know this?” Media2 asked.

“Actually, everyone knows it. Before I start dating her, I first asked their permission about it.” I answer and made them more amaze.

“Excuse me but can I ask your girlfriend?” Media3 asked. I look at Annchan with a question ‘is it okay?’ she nodded her head to me.

“Yeah! It’s fine.” I answered and whisper to Annchan, “Just say what’s on your mind and don’t be nervous.” I ended and hold her hands.

“Ms ….” Media3 paused, asking for her name.

“Song Ann Chan.” She calmly said.

“Ms. Song, are you sure having a relation with an idol? I mean you know how hard it is right?” Media3 finally asked her.

 

I don’t have to hear her answer anymore because I already know it. Her answer about this question is always the same. However, I hope someday that answer can be positive. Where she didn’t mind I’m an idol and she’s just an ordinary girl.

 

END.

 

The media finally start asking Annchan and Baro while the other is at the back and watching them. When the media finally asked Annchan, everyone is in silence and waiting for her Annchan. It takes a long time for her to answer but still manage to.

 

“I maybe not sure how it is. It may be really hard but what can I do about it, I fall in love with him and don’t want to give up my feelings anymore.” She paused and look at me, then continued, “And I’m not really sure if this relation of us can stand strong for too long. It’s hard for sure because of his fans. Still, I want to try and fight for these feelings to keep it and protect both of our feelings.” She ended, look back in front with a teary eyes smile on her lips.

 

The media keep on asking until the last second of it. Baro and Annchan feel safe and relief now. Everyone feels great of their every answer, especially to Annchan that is too honest. Baro are sure can fight for Annchan, but can Annchan really do the same thing? No one knows for sure!

 

JINYOUNG’s POV:

 

Since we’re a group and I’m the leader, I can’t rid being worried about their relationship. This couple, can they really fight about it? I mean, we all know that Hyunjae-ah and Shinwoo-ah made it and win their fight alike on Shinwoo’s fans. However, it’s not same in Baro’s situation. They are not mature enough. And as I can see, Annchan can’t be brave enough about it. How can she ever win a fight with Baro’s fans? They are too much for her. I don’t know but I really can’t think too positive about it. I want to help them out about it.

 

I got a chance to speak with the media when they asked our opinions about it. We all stated our opinions.

 

“Baro-ah is one of my closest among the group and I know that their feelings for each other is true. We are always with each other and saw their effort to be officially a couple.” Sandeul-ah said.

“So Annchan-ah you should not give up him,” Channie-ah said to her and give his opinion. “And for Baro-hyung fans, hope you guys can accept Annchan.”

“This two couple is too special, don’t hurt their feelings.” Shinwoo-hyung said.

“And hope you guys won’t make a way to break their relationship. If you guys really love Baro-ah, please just support him on his own decision and be happy about it.” I said.

 

Yeah! We didn’t actually give our opinion about their relationship. What we want to say is a reminder for his fans. We know how it's really hard to have a relation if you are an idol. There’s a paparazzi, fans, and everything that can break everything and made you upset.

 

END.

 

The day had passed and the interview with Baro and Annchan is still a big issue. It became a cover of every idol news. Some of the BANA are fine about it, but how about BARO’s fan club? Are they just going to let it? Will they just accept Annchan easily as their oppa’s girlfriend? Maybe the other can, but there still who can’t no matter what happen.

 

EUNHEE’s POV: (BARORO’s FANS CLUB PRESIDENT)

 

I’m one of BARO’s fans and I’m really addicted to him. The news I heard, read and watch is really unacceptable. That girl, she’s not fit with him. I hate to know that news and I can’t accept it so easily. How can Baro have an ordinary girlfriend? Is it really possible? I don’t think so! I want to clarify it more. I want the others opinions. I don’t want him to get hurt. That girl, I don’t trust her.

 

“Are you guys just gonna accept the fact that Baro-oppa already have a girlfriend?” I asked them, and added, “What are we going to do about it? Is there anything we can do?”

 

I just keep on asking them until we finally got a meeting about it and have a plan. We decided to make them both happy. Where they can live peacefully and happily.

 

END.

 

SOOJIN’s POV: (HAMBARO’s FANS CLUB)

 

I’m one of BARO’s fans, I really admired him because of his rapping skills and his cuteness. But what’s this? Baro has an ordinary girlfriend? Is it really possible? What am I going to do? Should I just accept the fact about it? Guess I should since I can see that he is happy about it. Still, is all the BANA/BARO’s fans accept it easily?  For sure not!

 

 

“Guys the news, what are we going to do about it? Should we just accept it?” I upsetly asked.

“Guess we don’t have a choice but to accept it.” Fangirl1 said and the other agreed sadly with a teary eyes.

Fangirl2 added, “And just wish for their happiness.”

 

Yes, we just accept it since we don’t want to be the reason of their break up. We don’t want to hurt Baro-oppa also. On the next day, we all decided to go in front of WM Entertainment to wait for B1A4 and to give our support and gratitude to Baro-oppa and Annchan. But what’s this? What’s happening?

 


 

AUTHOR’s NOTE:

 

Wah! I know this chappie is too long. And the next chappie is going to be long also *bows* mianhae. I still hope you guys enjoy this chappie.

 

WHAT DO YOU THINK GOING TO HAPPEN? CAN ANNCHAN STAND TO FIGHT HER FEELINGS FOR BARO? CAN THEY MAKE IT FOR TOO LONG? OH~~~~ I’M THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOW IT HAHA :P SO STAY TUNED ARASSEO :))

 

PURPLE_PRIMADONNA: Dongsaeng-ah you really like the characters in the drama God of study ha-ha :)) I have already visited your new fanfic, but didn’t start reading :P I promise to read it once I have a time arasseo ^___^ mind promoting this Fics also HE-HE Komawoyo dongsaeng-ah