Preparation For The Date

My Sweet Nightmare

 


 

 


 

DREAMS CAN BE REAL

CHAPTER 22: PREPARATION FOR THE DATE

 


 

I feel happy and relieve that our president give his permission and trust with us. Our president known Annchan because of the member. They are always teasing me even Annchan is not around. And there are times that our president and manager heard it and even enjoy talking about it. Oh snap it out! Today, I have to prepare everything on my first date with Annchan. Well, I didn’t ask her so I can say it’s a surprise. And my co-member, they are here to help me too.

 

“Baro-ah, we’re going now~” Sandeul-ah yelled, I just nodded.

“Be sure to make it romantic.” Shinwoo-hyung added and winked at me.

“We’ll make sure of it.” Jinyoung-hyung assured them since he is the only left to help me.

“Okay then, take your time now.” Channie-ah said and wave as they leave.

 

SANDEUL’s POV:

 

Today, Baro-ah is planning a dinner date with Annchan. It’s a surprise date since he didn’t ask Annchan about it. I, together with Shinwoo-hyung and Channie-ah have a plan also to make it more like a surprise. We leave the dorm and already gone ahead to the cutie shop café. When we arrived Annchan is look so busy, even Hyunjae-ah. We don’t know what will going to do, but Shinwoo-hyung suddenly got an idea. He approached to Hyunjae-ah while me and Channie to Annchan.

 

“Annchan-ah you look so busy.” I whispered to her and act so sad.

“Yeah Sandeulie. There are so many costumers now.” She frustatedly answers and asked, “By the way, what are you guys doing here?” She ended as she is searching for Baro and Jinyoung.

“Annchan-ah can you let us help here to make the work easier, so we can close the shop earlier.” Channie-ah suddenly speak and I agreed to his idea.

 

END.

 

SHINWOO’s POV:

 

When I saw Hyunjae got a chance to rest for a moment, I already approached to her and start the conversation.

“Hyunjae-ah we need your help.” I said as I’m begging her.

“Wae oppa? Is something wrong?” She worriedly asked.

“Nope! But Annchan is too busy now.” I said, and look around.

“So? What’s the problem about that?” She asked.

“Well, today, Baro-ah is preparing a dinner date for their first date. But she seems so busy, so I guess she can’t make it to go there.” I explained.

“Mwo? That’s really a big problem.” She said as she tried to think a solution.

“Is there something we can do?” I asked, hoping there is.

“I think I have an idea.” She said, her naughty raises her eyebrows and feels like it’s not a good idea.

“W-What is it?” I asked nervously hoping I’m wrong.

“Why don’t you guys help us now, so we can close the shop on early time.” She suggests, I sigh in a relief.

“That’s a good idea!” I agreed with her and we walk towards them.

 

END.

 

ANNCHAN’s POV:

 

“Annchan-ah can you let us help here to make the work easier, so we can close the shop earlier.” Channie-ah suddenly speak and made me surprised.

“Why you guys want to do it?” I asked confusedly when suddenly Hyunjae-unnie speak behind me.

“Let them do it, since they want it, right? And maybe they have a good reason.” She weirdly smiles at me and sounds like she already knew what’s happening.

 

I just agreed since I don’t have anything to argue with them. They start helping me and I enjoy the scene seeing them serving at our beloved costumers. There are times that they were recognized but manage to deny it. When there are only few costumers, Sandeul and the others approached to me.

 

“Annchan-ah you should rest a little now, and take a shower.” Sandeul-ah said and it’s making me more confuse.

“And don’t forget to wear a beautiful dress.” Shinwoo-ah sounds excited.

“Hyunjae-noona, you should do the same thing now.” Channie-ah said cutely.

“Arasseo!” Hyunjae-ah said happily and sounds excited also. “Let’s go Annchan.” She added as she pushed me away with them.

“Unnie, what’s happening? Why do we need to take a shower and be dressed well?” I confusedly asked.

“I don’t know also.” She answered naughty.

 

I just let it and we rest for an hour and take a shower. We followed what they said even though I don’t know what will going to happen. Although that’s the case, I can still feel and sense it. Then we are finally done doing our routine, same thing on them. I’m impressed that they really manage to close the shop on early time. And admired them more because of working hard in my shop. By the way here's our outfit. The pink outfit is Hyunjae-unnie and the blue is mine :)) my fave color.

 

 

END.

 

In the dorm, I and Jinyoung are still busy preparing. I decided to cook for our date and cook her favorite food spaghetti. Well even though I’m not good in cooking, I still tried to and Jinyoung-hyung help me. The other food was prepared by Jinyoung-hyung and the other are ordering food only. The setting for our date are also already done. There are tables and two chairs, Jinyoung-hyung put a heart shape around it using a petal and a candle. Time had passed and we are almost done. Jinyoung-hyung let me rest for an hour and take time to fix myself for the date. After an hour, it’s already 5:30 in the afternoon. The preparation is well done now, the only missing is her, my date.

 

AUTHOR’s NOTE:

 

I have two new subscriber azagonkwonie and littlerin :)) thank you so~~ much for subscribing ^^ hope you two are enjoying reading my fanfic :D . Don’t forget to drop some comments arasseo ^^ HE HE

 

 

daydreamergirl11 Unnie :)) anyeong ^^ I thought you're not reading my fanfic anymore, thankfully you’re still here HE HE.