Annchan is Gone! Really.

My Sweet Nightmare

 


 

 


 

DREAMS CAN BE REAL

CHAPTER 33: ANNCHAN IS GONE! REALLY.

 


 

HYUNJAE's POV:

 

When Annchan came back from the Entertainment, I already sense something strange. But then, she approached to me happily. However, I can't explain how she really looks like now. It seems that she is in pain now but trying to hide and don't want to tell it to me. Time had passed and she just stays by herself in her room.

 

I let it for thinking nothing really happened. Then I decided to visit B1A4. When I reach their dorm, I saw everyone in the living room. They are all look so upset and made me worried also.

 

"A-Anyeong? Is something happening?" I confusedly asked.

"Annchan did not say to you?" Shinwoo-oppa asked, I shook my head as my answer.

"Annchan did break up with Baro-ah." Jinyoung-ah said and made me surprised.

"F-For real? B-But why? And how's Baro-ah?" I worriedly asked.

"Baro is in our room. Still crying and trying to contact Annchan." Sandeul-ah said, look so sad about it.

"Mianhae guys but I need to go now and check Annchan." I said.

 

They just agree with me. Shinwoo-oppa come along with me. It takes an hour before we reach the cafe. When we reach it, it was close. Thankfully I have my own key. I have already opened the shop and run towards upstairs and check her in her room. But when I open his room, it was empty. I check her everywhere but I didn't find her. I decided to check her closet and there I find nothing but empty closet. Then I saw a piece of paper inside it. I open it and read it.

 

Hyunjae-unnie,

 

                      Unnie, thank you so much for everything. I'm so lucky to have you as my best friend here. Thank you for always being kind and helpful to me. Mianhae for leaving you behind without saying anything. Unnie, I decided to end my relationship with Baro-oppa and that hurt me so much. I love him so much but I didn't manage to fight because I'm not strong like you. I did it without any good reason. I didn't even try my very best to keep our relation. I hate myself for what I've done, but then, I didn't want to take it back anymore because I know it is the right thing to do. Unnie, if you meet with them say sorry for me. And by the way, keep up your strong relation with Shinwoo-oppa. You know what, I feel so envy in you and your relationship with Shinwoo-oppa. How I wish I can be strong as you. Unnie, take good care of our shop arasseo? I'll be back if everything is already fine. Anyeong unnie, I'm going to miss you that's for sure.

 

Annchan.

 

"Did you find her?" Shinwoo-oppa asked. I turn around and face him, I was crying and answer, "Annchan already left."

"What? Did she mention where she goes?" He asked.

 

I shake my head and keep on crying. Then Shinwoo-oppa receive a phone call from Jinyoung. He has told to them everything and rush to go here in the cafe. Baro-ah is with them and I lend the letter to him.

 

END.

 

BARO's POV:

 

I start reading the letter from Annchan and start to cry. I was right, Annchan love me for real. Now that she left, I don't know what to do anymore. Can I still be able to find her? Now that she's hiding herself on me. Why all of these things is happening? Why we need to suffer like this even we're just showing how we love each other? Can anyone answer me? Please give a good reason why all of this is happening.

 

"Baro-ah, I know how hard it is for you. But you need to stay strong. I know someday, you will still gonna meet her." Sandeul-ah said, trying to comfort me.

"That's right Baro-ah! Everything will be fine. And if that time comes, I know you two still love each other." Jinyoung-hyung said, smiling at me.

"And if possible, make sure to put back your relation with her and don't let that relation to end anymore." Shinwoo-hyung added.

"Baro-hyung," Cahnnie-ah said, crying. "I know Annchan-ah love you. She'll come back that's for sure. And if that time comes, I know she can be brave enough too to fight for her feelings for you." He ended.

 

I keep crying that time and thanks them for giving me a strength to fight for. I won't give up my feelings for her easily. Everyone is right, I'll just wait for her no matter what.

 

END.

 


 

AUTHOR's NOTE:

 

Ah! I'm really sorry for not updating everyone T___T it's just I'm too busy now in my school, and i guess no one is waiting anymore for my update :((

 

(I change the picture by the way. My sis edit it for me. Thanks to her I have a beautiful poster.)

 

DAYDREAMERGIRL11: Anyeonghasaeyo unnie, I miss you :((

AND TO ALL MY READERS AND SUBSCRIBER I'M REALLY SORRY *BOWS*