Clarification Done!

My Sweet Nightmare

 


 

 


 

DREAMS CAN BE REAL

CHAPTER 16: CLARiFiCATiON DONE!

(Sandeul's Chapter)

 


 

Guess I have really done it that much and I can say that -- got really jealous and mad (of course.) I know it, and the way he acts is obvious, he is not really good at pretending. It's really obvious, even though -- didn't see it that way, we, his co-member can feel it. Since I am the reason of it, I decided to follow him down the stair. I didn't see him eating, but I saw him outside the cafe and look so upset. I approached to him and start the conversation.

 

"Baro-ah, I thought you were going to eat." I start.

"Y-Yeah! And I was done already." He smiles a little and I know he's lying.

"You're mad," I paused and walk closer to him. "And jealous!" I added.

"Eh? Me? Jealous?" He reacts, I nodded. "OF course! Because you're so mean. Why do you have to kiss her in front of us." He pouted at the last part, I laugh because I didn't expect that he will admit it.

"You really are in love with her and I can feel how strong your feelings." I said and pick a flower to play on.

"How about you? Do you already figure out yours?" He asked.

"Mine? Let me think." I said and start thinking.

 

BARO's POV:

 

That jerk Sandeul, he is trying to make fun of me because of being jealous. He really is so mean! And how can't I be jealous? That girl he kissed is the girl I like. And besides he doesn't have the right to do it also. I really am jealous, not just jealous but mad about it. After talking about it, I decided to ask how he feels about now about Annchan.

 

"How about you? Do you already figure out yours?" I asked and feel frightened to know his answer.

"Mine? Let me think/" He said and start thinking about it.

 

It made too long for him to answer my question and that's making me feel annoyed. I tried to calm myself and wait for his answer. Minutes had passed and still no answer. So I can't take it any longer. When I speak, he suddenly said something that I did not hear clearly.

 

"W-What did you say?" I asked.

He looks at me and smacked me, "I said, I like her." He said.

"Oh I see!" I said with a sad tone.

"But it's not the same on how you feel about her." He suddenly said and look at the other side.

"What do you mean about that?" I got confused.

"I mean, I just like her as a friend. I like her the way how I like our co-members." He explained.

"I still don't get." I sit and scratch my head.

"I don't get it also. Aish, never mind!" He looks at me annoyed. "Just wanted you to know, If I were you, you should at least confess your feelings for her and start on courting her, understand." He ended and made me astonished about it.

 

Because he said he likes Annchan I still don't get it. I mean I don't know in what way. He may be said that it's just like a friend but I don't know if it's true. It's maybe the truth but still, what I feel is what I feel and I can feel that he likes Annchan. However, he seems to give me the opportunity. I know it's bad but I really have this chance and I thank him so much about it.

 

END.

 

Why I can't explain it to him? Aish! Here. What I mean is I really like her and it's just like a crush. Aish I really can't explain. Maybe in this way, I'm not like Baro that is getting mad and jealous to see her in a scene like that. And every time he's around and close to Annchan, I can't feel jealous about it. I am maybe being silent and feel annoyed about that, but it doesn't mean that I am jealous. I just feel it because they seemed not seeing me anymore. And feel like they already forgot about me. *pout*.And as say day had passed, all the happenings like that made me realize that what I feel something about her is fading.

 

Well, let just let it out now. I know how bad I am. And I know that what I did to them is not good. However, I didn't mean it. It just made me feel confused and curious about how I felt. Oh let it out! I go back up the stair and saw Annchan in a deep thought. Shinwoo-hyung and Channie-ah are not on a good mood also and guess I really made a mess. While Jinyoung-hyung is sitting on a sofa and looking at me. I sit next to him and feel so ashamed about it. The room is really silent and Baro-ah is still not following me back here.

 


 

AUTHOR's NOTE:

 

Sorry for not updating. Just wanted you guys to know that I don't have PC and just renting on a computer shop :P. Sigh, too bad I don't have a new subscriber. Still, I feel happy and good that daydreamergirl11 , my unnie is still reading my FF and always dropping a comment ^^ thank you so much unnie, I really appreciate it :)).