A Stalker ?

My Sweet Nightmare

BARO's POV :

 

When she leaves, it's weird. Why ? I don't even know. I just know is, I can't concentrate on what we're doing. Even the other member can't concentrate, that's what I observed. Then manager hyung approached to us and sigh.

 

"If you guys are worried for her, then follow her", he sighed for the second time.

"But we can't stop practicing", Shinwoo-ah said, and he was right.

"Then at least one of you", manager hyung suggest.

"That's right", Jinyoung-hyung said. "Baro-ah can you ?", He asked.

"Me ? Wae ? Why it should be me ?", I asked even I wanted to do it though.

"Because you are her future boyfriend", Sandeul joked.

"Or maybe husband", Gongchan added, they simply giggled.

"Just do it. Go follow her now. Or do you want me to do it ?", Jinyoung-hyung said.

"A-Arasseo !", I said, because I don't want him to do it heh.

 

I start looking for her in the street because I'm worried too. I'm full of disguised this time because I don't want to be recognized by anyone now. I'm not even sure if she is already familiar in Seoul now. I walk along the street and was looking everywhere. I did not intend to text her because I don't want to show to her that I am worried. I just keep on searching and finally saw her. It is easy to look for her because of her different skin color and because of her style.

 

This time, I did not intend to walk towards her. Instead, I secretly followed her and watching her from the back. And because I'm wearing some disguised, I thought that she'll not be able to recognize me.

 

END.

 


 

I entered another shop in the second time. The shop is full of cute accessories and things that can use for decoration of my room. I bought some and went outside after to find more shop. While walking outside I suddenly felt a bad sense that made me feel nervous, but just a little.

 

Do you guys already experience the feeling that feels like someone is following you ? And watching you from the back ? Well that's what I sense in a moment. Then I planned something to make sure if there's really.

 

When I saw a huge of people in one shop, I already run faster there (I'm good at running). When I reached it, I already hide myself to look for. Then I saw a guy wearing a weird outfit and looks like looking for someone to. And when that guy look where I am, I suddenly think that he looks really familiar.

 

Then I keep my eyes on him. I tried to observe him for a minute and finally recognized him. It was Baro-oppa. I've been able to recognize him because of the T-shirt he was wearing. But if I did not determined by that, there's a chance that I will not recognize him. It's because he is full of disguised on him.

 

I planned for a second time. I decided to joke around with him again. I secretly walk closer to him from his back while he is busy looking for me, I guess. When I'm already closer to him, I start what I planned.

 

"Wah ! It's Baro-oppa", I shout a little, but because there's a huge of people it's not really clear to everyone but only to him.

"W-Where is he ?", he said, panicked, fixed himself and did not intend to look back.

"You ! You are Baro-oppa, right ?", I continued joking.

"I-I'm not Baro. And who is he by the way ?", he keeps on denying.

 

So I patted his back and finally face him. He looks surprised when he saw me. He breath in a relief and pouted to me. I smiled at him, he gave me a sad expression, then I pinched his chubby cheeks, I giggled.

 

"Aw ! That hurt", he said and massage his face. "And don't even scare me by doing that thing", he added, I raised my eyebrows.

"Are you scared of your fans ? What a bad idol", I said, rolled my eyes on him.

"T-That's not what I mean. I love them ! I do really", he said, scratched his head.

"Yeah I know", I said, turned around. "What are you doing here by the way ? Are you looking for me ?", I said without a doubt.

"Nothing !", he said. "And I'm not following you. Why do I ?", he murmured.

"Really ? Then see you later, I gotta go", I said.

 


 

BARO's POV :

 

Pabo ! Why I keep on denying sigh. When she was about to leave, I tried to stop her.

"W-Wait !", I said.

"Wae ?", she asked, I feel nervous. "Want to go with me ?", she said and finally face me.

"C-Can I ?", I said like a child, she nodded. "Then can I help you too ? I carry all your things", I asked.

"Uhm, are you sure about that ?", she asked, and I just took all the things in her.

 

Then we go everywhere to buy all the things she needs. I tried to help her to pick the best one if she is in trouble about it.

 


 

Author's note :

TO : disfuncshional

I'm really glad to have you as my reader :)) kindly help me to gain more readership too hi hi :P. And thank you so much for giving me an idea ha ha XD. Idea about block mail XD maybe I can use it. It didn't come in my mind before Hahahaha