Finally Met The Girl In My Dream

My Sweet Nightmare

 


 

 


 

DREAMS CAN BE REAL

CHAPTER 6: FINALLY MET THE GIRL IN MY DREAM [PART 2]

REMINDER: The main speaker is BARO-OPPA. Don't forget that :P. Enjoy reading ^^.

 


 

SANDEUL's POV:

 

I feel that girl caught me. I mean, I never encountered a girl that will act to me like that. I was more amazed because she made it even thought she love and know our group. And finally I got a chance to apologize to her. I even spend my time talking to her, but Gongchan and the others change my mood. I don't know how to react, but seeing them teasing Baro-ah to Annchan and it made me feel annoyed.

 

"Sandeul-ah what's the problem?" Baro-ah suddenly asked and made everyone's attention turn to me.

"Are you not feeling well?" CNU-hyung asked and a soft hand suddenly touches my forehead.

"I guess he's not!" She speak and I look at her. She pinched my cheeks that made me feel shy and guess got blush too.

"N-Ne, I'm fine! Don't worry." I said, then look up at her again, she smile at me.

 

Guess the scene made it to stop everyone on teasing Baro-ah and Annchan. Damn! What's happening to me? I don't know either!

 

END.

 

When I made the attention turn to Sandeul-ah, I suddenly felt something wrong. I can tell it by only referring on the happenings, but seeing him acting like that is really weird.

 

+.+.+.+.+.+

 

This time, the topic is all about ----! Everyone has a question for her, and she tries to answer it, then she will follow a question for us too. It's really interesting to talk about her so I can finalize and clarify the girl I'm searching for.

 

"Are you Korean?" Channie-ah asked.

"Do I look like?" She asked too, and Channie answered him no by shaking his head a little. "Right! I'm not." She said and smile.

"Then where you came from?" Jinyoung-hyung asked.

"I'm from philippines." She answered, and that's one thing I can prove that she really is the girl in my dream.

"But you can speak korean fluencely, and you can write hangul too." I said, then a smile form on her lips.

"You mean you received the letter?" She excitedly asked.

"Uhm actually yes!" I simply bow and smile.

 

ANNCHAN's POV:

 

I was happy to know that BAro-oppa received and read the letter I gave to him. Actually, I'm not the one who gave it to -----. When I heard that they were having a fan meeting, it made me sad because I don't have any chance to meet them. But when I heard that my friend is going, I already asked them to give the letter to Jinyoung-oppa.

 

"Jinyoung-oppa thank god you gave it to him." I happily said.

"Your welcome Annchan! I'm happy that I made you both happy, he answered and smile at me.

"What letter guys?" Sandeul-ppa suddenly asked.

"The letter I notice when we were at the car." Jinyoung-oppa answered.

"Ne Annchan, why only Baro-ah?" Sandeul-oppa pouted, and made me feel shy.

"U-Uhm, mianhae oppa!" I paused, "But Baro-oppa is my main bias." My heart beat so fast and blush. "But it doesn't mean that I don't like you guys." I explained.

 

Jinyoung-oppa, CNU-oppa, and Channie-oppa laugh at me. I shyly look at Baro-oppa and he just smile at me. I pouted back at him and the other start on teasing us again.

 

END.

 

Guess Annchan made it to tease us again, sigh. However, I remember that she even write on the letter that she like me. And I thought it's a secret, how can she tell it by herself, sigh. But it doesn't matter though, because hearing it coming from made me more happy. It made me feel how meaningful she is for me (if I'm not wrong that she is the girl.)

 


 

AUTHOR's MENTION :)) :

 

yumi_96 - annyeong :)) HO HO thank you for reading the season 2 :P and thank you for the gift ^^ it's so yummy HA HA :)).

daydreamergirl11 - wohooooo! I'm glad to know that you love the season 2 ^^ HE HE and thanks for the gift O___o HO HO :)).

cherrry - whoa! cool? HA HA! really? well thank you ^^.

mellissa - good to know that you like it too HE HE thank you ^^.

 

THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS :)) KEEP COMMENTING ^^ I LOVE TO READ IT HO HO