Anti-Baro's Girlfriend

My Sweet Nightmare

 


 

 


 

DREAMS CAN BE REAL

CHAPTER 29: ANTI-BARO's GIRLFRIEND

 


 

When HAMBARO fan club reached the WM Entertainment, their eyes widen because of seeing the scene. It's like a there is a war! There are so many fans that protesting about Baro's girlfriend. They have a banner with a word indicated on it, like "ANTI-BARO's GIRLFRIEND." And when B1A4 went outside, they got surprised on what they see. Annchan is with them that time, she feels lost energy and in pain because of what's happening. At the same time, Baro feel the same way about it.

 

"Yah! Stop it already." Baro yelled at them and accompany Annchan, "Let's go!"

 

Even though Baro did it, they didn't stop doing it and still continue. They still do the same thing like always standing outside the Entertainment just to yell "ANTI-BARO's GIRLFRIEND" "THEY ARE NOT FIT EACH OTHER" "SHE'S JUST USING BARO-OPPA IN A PURPOSE." That's what they do everyday. Saying bad comments about Annchan, and just about her. 

 

*EUNHEE's Flashback*

 

I asked them what we can do about the news. I really can't stand in the news because it's not believable. To all who doesn't accept this news decide to plan. The other who just let and accept it, they are still part of the club, it's their decision after all.

 

"What's the plan? Fangirl1 asked.

"Since she really doesn't know well how to be an idol's girlfriend," Fangirl2 paused, moving her brow up and down and smile at us.

She's taking it too long to spell it out, then I figure out what she mean and said, "Then let us make her realize how it feels like." I devilishly smile.

 

I know how bad it is, however, it's one of the fact about having a relationship with the idol. And that thing is to make the girl's life like a hell. It's true that being an idol's girlfriend is great. However, for us, ordinary is not belongs to their world, it's too much to make it true. Ordinary is for ordinary only, idol/celebrity is for idol/celebrity only and that's the truth. No one can fight against it, because if you dare to, make sure that you can face the hell even though you're still alive.

 

*End Of Flashback*

 

ANNCHAN's POV:

 

It's getting worse now! I can feel now how hard it is to take too much dream. I don't know what to do. I don't think I can still take it. I may be not injured physically but my feelings, they are hurting it too badly. Who are they by the way to judge me without knowing me well? Why do they have to do all of these things? I know how they felt about it, but can't they just accept it? Is it a big sin to be an idol's girlfriend? Tell me!

 

I keep on thinking about it when Hyunjae-unnie sit next to me all of a sudden and speak, "Annchan-ah, stay strong arasseo? I know both of you can surpass it like us."

"Do you really think so? I hope you're right unnie because I don't think I can be strong as like you." I paused and tears flow in my face.

"I know you love Baro, you love each other very much. So I'm sure you can do it." She explained and hug me as she's comforting me.

 

I hug back on her and keep on crying. I feel safe with unnie, thankfully I have her that will always here beside me. At this moment, I just keep on thinking a way to settle these things. I know of what things I am good and bad. This happening? I have to do something about it.

 

END.

 

SOOJIN's POV:

 

I heard that Baro's girlfriend named Annchan have a shop. And the other fans are targeting it also. We tried to search for that shop and found out that its the cutie shop cafe. The cafe where I love to stay, and this shop is really great to have a leisure. I walk towards the shop door and enter, but it looks close. I saw Annchan with her friend, they seemed to have a discussion and I even notice that Annchan is crying. The way I saw her, it seems she already cried a bucket of one drum. While looking at them, I suddenly recognize the girl, it is Shinwoo-oppa's girlfriend.

 

When she noticed me, she approached to me and said, "Mianhae but the shop is close today."

"R-Really? H-How about tomorrow?" I feel nervous and don't know what to say.

Annchan then walk towards us as well. "You guys are Baro's fans right?" She asked, I nodded. "Mianhae but this shop is already close. I don't even know if I will still go to open it." She added and fakely smile at me.

"B-But why?" I asked, the tears fall from her eyes but still try to smile.

She bows in front of us and said, "Mianhae if I hurt all of you. I didn't mean it, I swear." She said, still on head down and continue, "But there's one thing I really mean, and that is loving Baro-oppa with all my heart." She ended and face us.

 

I did not manage to control my tears anymore. It starts flowing all over my face and feel sorry for Annchan. I felt her sincerity in apologizing to us and her love for Baro-oppa. I feel bad to see her suffering like this because of us. All she wants is shown to Baro-oppa that she loves him in the same way how much he loves her. I know her, she is really friendly, kind and loving, I know I can trust her to have Baro-oppa. But is there anything I can do to help her about this? I want to help her and ease the pain inside her. And to make her stop to think that she hurt all of Baro's fans so badly.

 

"Yah why are you crying?" Annchan asked.

"Because I feel sorry about you suffering because of us." I answered and added, "Mianhae Annchan."

"Don't be sorry!" She sighed and wiped my tears. "It's okay, arasseo." She gave me a smile, excuse and left.

 

END.

 

 

HYUNJAE's POV:

 

This day, Annchan decided to close the shop. Well we can't really open it because of the girls protesting outside. Many people are wanting to hang out and stay here but they can't because of what's happening. For the others, the issue about her is just nothing, it's just a love that no one can stop. And the one reason is, it doesn't matter if her boyfriend is an idol as long as they are happy together. I know his fans really got hurt about the news, but they don't have to overreact about it. As his fans, they should be the one who'll give him a full support no matter what the issue is. But why's the other need to make Annchan suffer? Why do they have to protest about Baro's girlfriend? And most of all, why they are trying to make them ended up breaking? They are all PABO! REALLY!

 

As Annchan's friend, I can sense what she thinks about this problem. This time, I don't think I can trust her every action and words. This past few days she's acting somewhat weird and hearing from her that she's not sure about opening her shop is a big question. What does she mean about it? She loves this shop very much and will never let it be close for too long. Is she planning something? I hope she's not, and if she is, I hope it's a good plan.

 

END.

 


 

AUTHOR’s NOTE:

 

I told yah ha-ha :D this chappie is too long right? Tahaha :)) and again, I hope you guys can still enjoy it ^____^

 

OH~~~ ANNCHAN SEEMS PLANNING SOMETHING? WHAT IS IT? IS IT GOOD OR BAD? WHAT DO YOU THINK READERS? ANY GUESS WHAT WILL GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT? HAHA, CAN SHE CONTINUE AND FIGHT THEIR RELATIONSHIP? GUESS IT AND STAY TUNED TO KNOW WHAT WILL GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT.

 

TO MY OTHER SUBSCRIBERS:

Kindly drop some comments so I know it you guys are still there and reading my fanfics ^_< just wanted to know hehe.

 

DAYDREAMERGIRL11: Aww! 2 comments already from you ha-ha :)) you really are the best unnie ^__^ I love you so much. And by the way, I don’t know when will I start writing a fanfic about you. But I’ll try to make a preview for you ^_^ I hope you will like it. You will know who will be your partner once I post the preview HAHA. And unnie, thanks for the compliment and liking the last chappie I posted :D

 

PURPLE_PRIMADONNA: Haha I know right! It’s obvious by the way dongsaeng-ah ahaha :)) well, I like it also ^__^ the story is great haha and Chandoo-oppa is sooo~ handsome HAHA. Jeongmal? B1A4? Haha I’ll be looking forward to it, arasseo? HAHA, I’m curious who will be the leading man XD.