Cutie Shop Cafe

My Sweet Nightmare

 


 

 


 

DREAMS CAN BE REAL

CHAPTER 2: CUTIE SHOP CAFE :3 !

REMINDER: The main speaker is BARO-OPPA. Don't forget that :P. Enjoy reading ^^.

 


 

On our free day, everyone decided to have some fun outside. We have gone shopping, playing and having a little picture taking from the fans who notice us. Sometimes it's annoying, but I already used to it and I enjoy too. When we finally feel the hunger, a shop caught Sandeul-ah's eyes. The shop is sure cute from the outside. From what we heard, the shop is also a new shop, but it seems not because it has a lot of costumer. After looking from the outside, we decided to check it inside and we got really amazed.

 

The shop is full of cute stuff. You can stay and relax there. You can buy a stuff that makes it like a souvenir. While we were busy looking inside, a girl approached to us.

 

"Anyeong!" She greeted and bow. "Welcome to cutie shop cafe." She continued and smile. "I'll address you sir to your table." She ended and we just follow her, then she speak again, "Uhm sir, what do you want to have?" She asked.

"Me! Me!" Sandeul-ah excitedly said. "I want some cake." He ended and smile.

"Me too!" Channie said and paused. "And that," pointing a cute puppy stuff toy.

"Jinyoung, how about you?" CNU-hyung first asked.

"I just want a Tropicana Sparkling juice." He answer, and CNU-hyung ordered the same thing.

 

While everyone is busy by taking their orders, a girl from the order station/in front caught my eyes. Feels like my eyes already glued at her. And feels like she is familiar to me. I keep my eyes on her.

 

UNKNOWN's POV:

 

I feel happy that I finally open my own business and thankfully the opening is successful. There's a lot of people who came and enjoy staying in my shop. And the second thing that made me happy is, wah! B1A4 is here! How did they know this? Then I pleased my friend/employee to address them.

 

While waiting for their order, I was busy to the other costumer. When I got a chance to look at them, I already take the opportunity. I already look at their table and at that time, I feel shy and blushing. Wanna know why? It's because is looking at me too. Since I don't know how will I react, I just simply smile at him and he smiles at me too. That smile, it feels like I'm going to melt. I just hope I can address them now, but I guess it is impossible to. Then my sudden fantasy is now at its limit because I gotta go back to work.

 

END.

 

"Yo Baro-ah, where you looking at?" Sandeul-ah asked.

"This lady already asked your order for many times." Channie asked and shoke his head.

"Mianhae!" CNU-hyung apologized for me.

"Are you looking to that girl?" Jinyoung-hyung asked and point the girl. I got blush and the lady in front of us giggled.

"N-No I'm not." I denied. "Kindly give me some cake and Tropicana Sparkling juice." I said and pout.

"Okay. Wait for a moment sir." She said and walk through to that girl.

 

I follow her on my eyes and I suddenly saw again the girl. They were laughing and seem happy. I suddenly remember Annchan and felt something weird. I really can't take my eyes on her, but I know that it is not a love at first sight. Because as long as I am not giving up about Annchan, I promise not to love anyone. And in my heart, I'm still expecting for a girl name Annchan.