A Secret?

My Sweet Nightmare

 


 

 


 

DREAMS CAN BE REAL

CHAPTER 17: A SECRET? SO IRRATATING

(ANNCHAN's CHAPTER)

 


 

When Sandeul-oppa came up, he starts apologizing to everyone and explained why he did it. I got surprised to what I heard from him. He simply looks at me but I intend not to look because I feel shy. Then the surroundings became deaf, that feels like no one's in the room. While everyone is just sitting, I was wondering where Baro-oppa is. I wanted to ask Sandeul but I seem lost my voice and courage. As time goes by, I just decided to go down the stair to check Hyunjae-unnie that works really hard. After checking her, I walk towards the door and get surprised when I saw Baro and exactly turn around. We both look eye-to-eye and it feels so awkward.

 

"What is it?" He asked and looking at me really serious.
"N-Nothing!" I said and thought, 'Baro-oppa do you really like me?' I wanted to ask it but I can't, then I look at him and ask, "What about you?"
"Can we ta....." He was cut off and seems saw something behind me.

 

I look back to check what he saw. Then I saw the other standing near behind me. They approach to us after and check him worriedly. They keep on asking until Sandeul-ah suddenly asked something.

 

"Baro-ah did you already tell to her?" He asked and made me confuse.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked as I think, 'Is they are talking about how Baro-oppa feels for me.'

"You will know it next time, I guess." He answered and look back to Baro. "Baro-ah, I told you to say it already." He said.

"I will, just give me more time." Baro-oppa answered and look at me.

 

It made me feel already irritated because of talking something about me. I don't care if it's a good or bad. As long as they can spell it out it's okay. And talking it's something like a secret is making me annoyed.

 

"If you guys don't want to spell it out, don't talk about it in front of me." I madly said and left.

 

BARO's POV:

 

When I was about to confess to her, I suddenly saw the others are coming on our way. I admit it's my fault for not continuing it. And now Annchan seems get mad because of what we are talking. I feel stupid that I didn't spell it out in front of anyone. She has a right to be mad also, because we are talking about her. How coward Am I? Can't even confess my feelings.

 

"I've done wrong again." Sandeul-ah said.

"At least you know it's your fault." Channie pouted and look somewhere. "Annchan left the cafe."

"Guess we should go home now and let this day pass." Shinwoo-hyung said and gone inside to apologize to Hyunjae.

"Baro-ah, it's okay. There still time for that!" Jinyoung-hyung already guess what I'm trying to do. "We'll support you." He encourage me, I smile.

"Komawoyo Hyung!" I said.

"Baro-ah mianhae!" Sandeul-ah said and bow about 90 degree.

"It's okay! And by the way, thanks for what you said earlier. I owe you that." I said and look down, "I just hope that I didn't hurt you."

"No you not!" He smile. "Don't worry about me, arasseo? Just make a way to confess you feelings for her. And as my pay for all the trouble I've done to you, I'll promise to help you about it." He ended and gave me a high five.

"Thank you so much Sandeul-ah." I ended.

 

END.

 

When I left the cafe, no one knows it. I just walk along the street to refresh my mind. I spend my time on the part and waste some money to buy ice cream. My way to calm myself is to eat and to let go off my madness. I'm just thinking about what they were talking. Is it about confession? A good news or a bad news? Is it something that can hurt my feelings? I wanted to know it! Why they can spell it out? I wanted to know if what they said about Baro's feelings for me is true, I want it so badly whether it is true or not.

 

When it's already getting dark, I decided to go back to the shop. For surely Hyunjae-unnie is too worried now about me. I bought another ice cream to eat for while I'm on my way. When I get closer to the shop, it seems already close. It mad me feel confused and scared to think that something happened.