Fan Meeting

My Sweet Nightmare

 


 

 


 

DREAMS CAN BE REAL

CHAPTER 8: FAN MEETiNG!

REMINDER: The main speaker is BARO-OPPA. Don't forget that :P. Enjoy reading ^^.

 


 

Today is the day, we have our fan meeting. And today, I know that Annchan is one of the audience and I'm excited for that. I'll make sure to double my effort to impress her. Not only her, but of course all the BANA.

 

We have already gone ahead to the location of our fan meeting. When we arrive, we already search for Annchan, then Sandeul-ah find her sitting in front together with her friends. This time, she's wearing a skinny jeans and a girly type polo shirt. I can see how happy she is while chatting with her her friends and waiting for our performance. After we saw her, we have already gone to the make-up room. They start putting some make-up on us. We pick the best outfit that we can wear. A few hours and we are now finally ready to face our beloved BANA.

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo BANA!" We Unite.

"Annyeong!" They respond, and it was too loud.

"How's the day?" Jinyoung-hyung start. "Today is another fan meeting.  Hope you guys enjoy the show." He ended and the crowd became wild.

"And of course we are the one who will make sure that you guys can really enjoy staying with us." CNU-hyung said.

"That's right! And thank you for coming here by the way." Sandeul-ah said. "Shall we start BANA?" He shout excitedly.

"Oooops! SSSSSh." I interrupt them. "Wait a moment BANAs. Just want some reminders." I smiled at them and they're excited to hear what it is. "Make sure to treasure this day and all the happenings, arasseo?" I said, they shout as answer.

"Arasseo~~~" Channie-ah joined force. "And we'll do the samething too. So are you guys ready?" He asked and as usual, they answered us by shouting.

After the introduction, we finally start the show. I give all my best, as well the other. I am always simply looking at Annchan and smile at her. She's smiling back at me and that made me happier and energetic.

 

ANNCHAN's POV:

 

Today is the day, the first time that I will watch B1A4's performances, and I'm really excited. My friends came in my house early in the morning. They rush me to do my daily routine and we have already gone ahead to the location. And the god we manage it to have a seat in front, where we can see them clearly.

 

After waiting for too long, they finally came. And the crowd became wild when they finally step on the stage. They are really handsome and a nice guy. They can entertain their fans nicely and it was really great. Then the performances started and I really enjoy the full show. I even got a new BANA friend and having them one of the best.

 

On their last stage performance, they more give all their best. Then they also give a special message for all the BANAs. And also give us the permission to have their autographs and picture together with them.

 

END.

 

The show is finally done. Time to give our autographs and picture taking to our BANAs. Even Annchan do the same thing and I can see how she enjoyed the rest of the show and I'm glad to see her on that way. Time had already passed and we need to go back now on our entertainment for a little celebration. On our way back, Jinyoung-hyung suddenly talk to our manager.

 

"Manager, can we have our own celebration for only this day?" Jinyoung-hyung asked and everyone got surprised, but of course we want it too.

"Mwo? Wae?" Manager got surprised too.

"Nothing special reason. Just wanted to spend more time with my co-member." Jinyoung-hyung and made manager to sigh.

"Arasseo! But I'll ask the president permission first." He said and start calling.

 

After a minute, the manager faces us and tell that it was fine but we need some disguise. Sp before we leave the car, manager helps us to have our disguise. We thank him and asked to do the same thing for our president. We used our own money and decided to ride on a bus.