Finally A Couple

My Sweet Nightmare

 


 

 


 

DREAMS CAN BE REAL

CHAPTER 27: FINALLY A COUPLE

 


 

 

First Sign ...

Baro and the other members decided to hangout in the cutie shop cafe. They also  wanted to spend their time with Annchan and Hyunjae. When they arrive at the shop, it was full of costumer. Annchan and Hyunjae are both busy in their work. Sandeul, Channie and Shinwoo decided to help them out again. And since Annchan know that they already have a experience, she just let them help. When Baro and Jinyoung saw them enjoying on what they're doing, they also decided to help Annchan.

 

ANNCHAN's POV:

 

This group, they always wasting their time here in shop. Well, it's fine with me though. Today, they all help us and make the shop be close in early time. I feel happy to see them helping us and enjoying what they are doing. After working, we all gone ahead upstair. We just rest for an hour and eat. Then I excuse myself to them and take a shower. Today is also the day that I will going to do my first sign for him.

 

"I'm back!" I said, and address them after I take a shower.

"Ne Annchan, are you and Baro still not a couple?" Sandeul-ah asked, I nodded.

"Why you taking it for too long?" Channie-ah asked.

"Let her alone and do what she want to do." Baro-oppa said and added, "How many times do you guys want to hear that I'm willing to wait for her." He pouted.

I was touched on what he said and I know he really meant it. I walk closer to him and finally got a reason to do my first sign. I hug him and said, "Komawoyo oppa." I pause, face him and added. "Hope you wont get tired on waiting for my answer."

Then he hug me and said, "I won't no mattet what. Don't worry."

While hugging each other, Jinyoung-ah suddenly joked and said, "Yah stop it already, you guys making me feel jealous and envy."

 

We joked around and enjoy the hours with each other. We let Hyunjae-unnie and Shinwoo-ah in their own world. This couple, they making me feel so envious on their relationship. I just hope I can really be strong like Hyunjae-unnie to make Baro-oppa officially mine.

 

END.

 

Second Sign ...

 

On the next day, Annchan finally got a free time and Baro take this chance to have a date with her. They decided to go in an amusement park, have a window shopping and both agreed to visit Baro's parents.

 

BARO's POV:

 

We take a ride on a bus and get off there when we were already at the bus stop near to our house. We start walking through the path towards our house. While walking, Annchan suddenly holds my hand. I look surprise at her but she acts like nothing and smiling at me. I just smile back and let it, then I suddenly remember the signs she told to me.

 

"Annchan," I paused and look at her, and she faced me with a question in her expression, then I continue, "Is the hug you did the other day one of the sign?" I asked.

 

She didn't ask my question and just smile at me. She even tighten her holds in my hand and pulled me forward. We run a little to reach our house like that. I already knock on the door and my mom got a bright face when she saw us. She already called out my dad and accompany us inside.

"Sunwoo-ah, Annchan-ah." My mom happily said and gave us a hug.

"Anyeong Achumonim, did you miss me?" Annchan greeted her and added, "To you too Ajoshi."

"Anyeong umma, appa." I greeted them and kiss them on their cheeks.

"I'm so glad you guys got a chance to visit us again. Annchan, I miss you!" My mom said.

"Oh~~~ how sweet. I miss you too Achumonim." Annchan said and gave her a hug for the second time.

 

*Flashback*

 

My parents already know Annchan because ...

 

After the first date, I already decided to introduce Annchan to my parents. Since the company already know her, it's time for me to introduce her to my family. She didn't argue about it anymore and just tagged along with me. When we reach my house, my parents got shock to see me with a girl. I first explained everything to them and let them talk to her.

"What is your name?" My mom asked really serious.

"Song Ann Chan imnida." She answered.

"How old are you?" My dad asked.

"17, going 18 on july." She keeps answering their question.

 

Time had passed and they still keep on interviewing Annchan and about our relationship.

 

"Are you sure having a relation with my son?" My mom asked with a worried tone.

"Actually," She paused, look at me then bow at them and continued, "I'm not really sure because he's an idol. But I know in myself that what I feel for him is true. I'm just not sure if I can stand to fight this feelings to his fans." She explained.

 

Hours had passed again and it's already lunch time. I left them for a moment and prepare some foods for everyone. When I went back to them, I got surprised to see them already having fun witb Annchan. My mom looks comfortable with Annchan and my dad is laughing because of her. I'm glad to know that Annchan made it, and thankfully to know that my parents are willing to accept her as my lover.

*End of Flasback*

 

END OF POV

 

After their visit, they bid a good bye to them and thanks them. Annchan keep on hugging Baro's mother and thanking both of his parents. While Mrs and Mr Cha is keep on saying, "Visit ua again. We're going to miss you." Then finally leave with both smile on their faces. They take a ride on a bus and enjoying chatting and joking inside. Annchan is leaning her head in Baro's shoulder until they reach the place to her shop. After the ride, they walk along the street and ended up staying on the park near to her shop.

 

Third Sign ...

 

"Baro-oppa komawoyo for taking me on a date. I really enojoyed it especially when we were at your house together with your parents." Annchan said happily while they were sitting in a bench.

"Your always welcome Annchan. I'm glad to know that I made you happy." Baro said and face her.

"Baro-oppa," Annchan said and moving her face closer to him.

"W-What is it?" Baro asked and getting nervous.

 

ANNCHAN's POV:

 

Baro-oppa face me and I suddenly saw a dirt on his face. I move his head to other side and wipe it out. When I'm done, I suddenly remember the last signs. I was about to kiss him on his cheeks when he suddenly move his head to face me. I got surprised when we ended up kissing. I let go off of him already and feel so embarrass about it.

 

"M-Mianhae Annchan, I didn't do it on a purpose, really." He explained but I lost my focus and seem didn't heard it.

"M-Mianhae oppa, I was just about to kiss you on your cheeks to give my last sign, but ..... but," I can't continue anymore because of shyness.

"Last sign?" He asked, I look at him and he continued, "You mean, we," He paused, pointing himself and me.

He looks funny that time and made me forgot the happenings. I laugh a little on his actions and he just pouted at me. Then I smile at him, hug him and said, "Yah Cha Sun Woo, you're mine now arasseo?" I let go off of him and added, "From now on, we're officially couple."

 

BARO's POV:

 

She smile at me, hug me and said, "Yah Cha Sun Woo, you're mine now arasseo?" She let go off of him and added, "From now on, we're officially couple."

 

A bright smile form on my lips and cause for me to get carried away and give her a lot of kiss in her cheeks. I stand up from my seat and happily shouting that Annchan is finally mine now. I look like a crazy man that time, but how can't I right! Finally, Annchan is really mine now and I can tell it to the whole world.

 

"Wooooooh! I love~~~~ you Annchan." I yelled and keep on yelling.

"Baro-oppa stop it already," She said and shyly added, "I love you too oppa."

 

I surprised her and smock a kiss on her lips. I did it twice and we ended up kissing. Then I accompany her and walk her to her shop/house. When we reached the shop, we saw everyone is there and having fun. Then I happily announced to them that we're already officially couple.

 

"Is that for real?" Shinwoo-hyung asked.

"Yeah!" Annchan answered.

"That's great. Finally!" Hyunjae-ah said happily.

"You two should make sure to be strong. Don't let anyone to broke that relationship." Sandeul-ah said.

"Sandeul-ah is right. Remember that we're always here to help yoi guys if needed." Jinyoung-hyung added.

 

After talking about it, they already decided to celebrate it. I real feel happy that it now happened. To be her boyfriend! I'll make a way to do everything in this relationship. To keep it strong and keep her love with me.

 


 

AUTHOR's NOTE: I post it using IPHONE :P .. I'll edit it once I got a time to use a computer :)) .. hoho hope fully you guys like this chappie ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

 

DAYDREAMERGiRL11: Oh I see. Then tell me who is your favorite goup :)). And is it fine to you if I'm the one who choose to be your partner? Hehe I'm planning to make a fanfic :)) and I want to use your name too .. Will you tell me your real name unnie? ^___^

PURPLE_PRIMADONNA: it's okay dongsaeng-ah :)) I'm glad to know that yoir still reading my fanfic :)) thanks for the commeny by the way ^___^