Man-To-Man

My Sweet Nightmare

 


 

 


 

DREAMS CAN BE REAL

CHAPTER 12: MAN-TO-MAN [BARO & SANDEUL]

REMINDER: The main speaker is BARO-OPPA. Don't forget that :P. Enjoy reading ^^.

 


 

We finally arrived at our dorm. Everyone is really tired, especially CNU-hyung and Channie-ah, who use all their energy. They have already gone to their room and we did the same thing. Jinyoung-hyung is not with us, because he first goes to the entertainment. While in our room, I and Sandeul-ah is having an awkward moment, but he tried to break it and speak.

 

"You know what Baro-ah, I like her!" He start and face me, "I mean Annchan!" He added and sit next to me. "You like her too, right?" He asked.

I was surprised on what he asked. I did not even manage to give him my answer because of what he cofess to me. He just let me and continued telling what happened between them.

"I also tell her earlier that I like her, but she take it as a joke." He smirked.

"H-How do you know?" I finally speak and starting to be more interested on listening.

"I just feel it. And because there is someone she really like." He answered.

"But you two are really sweet back then." I said, he laugh a little.

"Oh that thing~" He giggle. "Well, I hope that's the truth. But that time, we were just playing."

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

When I saw Baro-ah and Annchan are finally parted, I take it as my chance to have her time. I already walk towards her and walk along with her. We even decided to play along and chat. Until then, we suddenly opened a topic about crushes, bias or love life.

 

"Yah Sandeul-ah, do you like someone?" She asked.

"As now, I think there is. But I'm not really sure about it." I answered and asked, "How about you?"

"I already confess it before, you don't remember?" She said.

"Oh so it's really Baro-ah that you like." I said, she nodded. "Why you like him?"

"I don't know! I just got attracted to all rapper. And from the first place, it's you who I got impressed." She explained and made me feel happy on the last part she said.

I don't want to hear anything about how she likes Baro-ah. So I asked her, "Want to play along with me?" I asked with a naughty smile.

"Hmm, what play?" She asked.

"I'll act as Baro-ah and act like I'm courting you." I said and feel so stupid about on what I suddenly think.

"That sounds good!" She said and hold my hand.

 

She really did well playing along with me. It's maybe because I said that I will act as the boy she likes. I play along too and hold her hands. I even kneel in front of her and gave her some flower. Time had passed and I seemed not playing anymore. I guess I like her but not that much and I don't know on what way too. And seemed she really got me for the first time we met. But being with her is not impossible for me to fall in love with her.

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

What Sandeul-ah told me is something I don't know how to react. I know that what he's starting to feel right now is true. He is my closest friend after all, and I don't want that friendship of us be broke. He knows me too and guess he already knew what I feel for Annchan. But knowing he feels the same thing is making me feel so confuse.

 

"Baro-ah if you like her, tell it already to her. She's the girl you were searching for so long. So don't waste the chance!" He said that made me surprised.

"H-How do you know that?" I asked.

"Because you are my closest friend. And the name Annchan, that's the name I won't forget because I was the one who heard you calling out that name." He explained and he has a point about that.

"Hey answer me by the way. Even thought I know what you feel, I still want to confirm it. Do you like her?" He asked.

"H-Huh? Mianhae! U-Uhm, I-I guess I like her." Damn I am so nervous and don't know how to answer him.

"What? You are not sure? Oh come on. If you did not clear it up on yourself, I will stole her from you and I swear it." He is trying to threaten me. "Tell me if you know the right answer or else ......" He did not continue and left me alone.

 

Actually, the right answer is YES. But I get nervous and think that it can hurt his feelings. However, I still have to answer him. I really have to because ....... because ....... because I don't want to see Annchan with someone. Still, if that someone is Sandeul-ah, I guess its fine though I know that it can hurt me a lot. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?

 


 

AUTHOR's NOTE:

 

HA HA I need to write on the scratch the new chapters XD I already don't have anything to post here :P. By the way, hello to all my readers, viewers and new subscriber :)) Thank you so much for trying to read my FF ^^ I appreciate it so much. I LOVE YOU ALL! 

 

MENTIONS:

daydreamergirl11 - thanks for the compliments :)) hehe and for always keeping in touch here ^^

purple_primadonna - thank you so much for spending your time in reading my FF :)) I'll do the same thing on you ^^